All Comments on 'The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 01'

by Emmcee20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mojo23mojo23about 12 years ago
Would like to make an appointment!

Fantastic story! I want to make an appointment with "Milkers R Us" and have you suck on my tits so they fill with milk. Can't wait for more chapters keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very sexy

I'm looking forward to chapter 2. Well written and erotic it's rare a veteran reader like myself to get so wet. Thank you and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Adult Nursing

I love to read stories on adult nursing. This one was a hit with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A nice fantasy!

I enjoyed this fantasy and found it very sexy. You story reflects an appreciation for women in general which makes the story very appealing. Thanks for not referring to the woman as a cow. Cows are fat, dumb, kept creatures with no personal autonamy. I personally do not like the word cunt (finding it demeaning and derogatory) preferring pussy instead. Otherwise, this would have been 5 stars instead of 4.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmcee20@Emmcee20
169 Followers
Been having fun writing on the site and sharing stories through the chat-rooms. I enjoy reading great stories and sharing my experiences and exploring fantasies about my fetishes. I look forward to adding to my stories and, perhaps, making a few new friends in the process. Fee...