All Comments on 'The Milking Herd Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Glad your back !

Glad your back , Thought that your might have forgotten about us . Hope that all is well on your end as we have missed your great stories . Thanks for the read .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really ugly fetish story

She's a 'bitch' so she 'deserves' it? WTH? Or do you just really dislike women bosses? Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moooooo!!!!

I love your hucow stories! This one wasn't quite as well written as they usually are, but the idea is hot, nevertheless!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Doris or Jo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hucow....wow...

I am a bbw...50+...female. I'd do this hucow thing in a heartbeat. LOVE the series. Thoroughly enjoy the concept. More. And wish I could sign up.

aroundtheworldaroundtheworldover 7 years ago
thanks

Thanks! great story :) I'd love to see one about puppyfication of a student or teacher hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Please write another one or more; preferably carrying on from this one. Maybe including Jo being pregnant (and the other hucows), and so her udders end up getting even bigger and producing even more milk. Then after she's had the baby have a story about her daughter on the farm as a hucow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'd like to read a story about her daughter becoming

a hucow herself. In fact the world needs real hucows.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
contribute something better to society,coarsest cowherd thinking brains !!;))

among the glamour of sleek urban cities, and among glam men and women with high flying careers, a bunch of coarsest cowherders,who cant think above or beyond dairy farming,thrust in!! ;)) what a bore,and how picture imperfect!! ;))

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Politics of the Closet

Farmer Josh's friend Old Charlie is still with the agency overseeing the farm. He doesn't think Doris Jones is ready to take over even though her seniority might give her an edge. The solution is obvious in the struggle for survival: Doris Jones is set up to become a hu - cow. t's a mutually convenient manner of disposing of a problem in a bureaucracy where your friends can be your enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE the non-consensual aspect of this series. It is arousing, watching what happens at each stage, as a woman loses control over her life. I imagine I am she, first reduced to a bovine mentality through drugs, then helpless to stop the hands that initiate the process of becoming a domesticated farm animal. What made this chapter special was her humiliation. I crave public nudity, degradation, and humiliation. This had it in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the milking itself does not particularly arouse me, everything else in this story sure does: the non-consensual aspect of drugging her, turning her from a free human to a controlled farm animal, keeping her naked, restrained, and fucking her against her will, changing her from a “she” to an “it.”. The scene with her coworkers nailed it, because what I fantasize about is the humiliation of being stripped naked by my husband’s friends and becoming their fuckslut, revealing to my husband my true nature.

This was the best chapter yet, because she fought what they were changing her into at every turn. No misdirection, seduction, or delusion: after the initial drug dose, they let her know they were in charge, and she was fully aware of what was happening to her. I would have liked for her to wallow more, upon realizing that choice was not only completely removed from her life, but that, sadly, she was enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES