All Comments on 'The Mirror'

by ggcummings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot, hotter, ...

Lesbian sex is hot! Lesbian incest is hotter!! This, well there is nothing like a good lesbian story. And this was nothing like a good lesbian story. So, Hot, hotter...not.

ggcummingsggcummingsalmost 7 years agoAuthor

@anon If you could write a coherent comment, that'd be great. I guess you didn't like the story? Any criticism is appreciated, which you did not offer any, so I'm not sure what was lacking. Maybe you didn't like it because you are not the demographic I was aiming for? I was mainly writing from the perspective of a woman for women to enjoy.

Anyway, if anyone wants to offer me criticism, I welcome it. This was my first erotic story, so I'd be glad to know what I can improve for my future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oral while sleeping

My old girlfriend Susie and I had a morning tradition. Whoever woke up first, would do oral for the other person. It was a very nice way to wake up in the morning. I miss sucking and licking her pussy, she was delicious, and was also the best cock sucker I have ever met.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Unique idea. It's almost more masturbatory than lesbian sex, but I guess there isn't a category that fits. Really well written, it's a shame you don't have more stories.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 years ago

unique perspective...different way of getting herself off....liked it a lot

and esp loved that she had her bush...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous