The Misadventures of Captain Carly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I trust that she behaved herself and didn't cause you any problems?"

"No problems at all sir, although I must say that she didn't seem to be particularly concerned with what was going on. I'm not sure she was really paying any attention to the view at all, not that I suppose it matters."

"Oh you would be surprised. Thank you again for your assistance in this matter lieutenant, I will not keep you any longer."

The lieutenant saluted and left the cabin. Captain Carly found her heart speeding up as she listened for the door closing and began to wonder what she was to endure now.

Seated behind his desk the admiral watched her silently. Trying to avoid his gaze Captain Carly found herself looking down and trying to see the items on his desk. She shivered as she saw what he had chosen to bring from the walls of the other room.

A heavy looking whip sat over what appeared to be a cane. The leather strands splayed from the handle across the cane and desk below and Carly found herself wondering where they would fall and how it would feel on her already tender flesh. Behind these implements was a coil of cord and Carly thought she'd seen something nestled in the centre but couldn't make it out clearly.

Movement caught her eye and she looked back to the Admiral as he got up from his chair. She saw him reach into the centre of the cord but his hand obscured what he picked up.

"So, I give you the chance to look for your friends, inconveniencing my crew to do so, and you decide to ignore this chance. That is not the level of gratitude I expect."

"I wasn't tryin"

"Now you interrupt me as well?" he cut her off. "Could it be that you enjoyed yesterday so much that you're trying to add to your punishments? Has that wet little pussy of yours overridden your good sense?"

Hearing him speak Captain Carly felt herself redden and cast her eyes downwards again. She heard him walking around the table towards her.

"If that is the case then let's be very clear Carly, you already have more than enough to be going on with today but if you keep misbehaving I am more than happy to keep adding. Do you understand me?"

Captain Carly looked up at the admiral, his face was still grim. He had stopped at the corner of the table, looking at her as he awaited her reply. She stared straight into his eyes and straightened her shoulders as much as she could.

"Fuck off."

She saw his empty fist clench and felt a thrill of satisfaction at having riled him. A petty victory but at this point she was willing to take whatever she could. She let herself smirk and saw anger bloom behind his eyes. He started walking towards her again, moving to her left as he did so.

"Very well, Captain Carly. It's clear that you will need sustained attention to rectify your problematic behaviours."

Moving out of her line of sight Captain Carly felt him step close in to her, his breath hot on her neck as he spoke.

"I had hoped that you would have learned already; I am, however, oddly pleased that you have not."

With her body already aroused by everything else, Captain Carly found herself leaning her neck towards his mouth, her breathing quickening as she thought of his lips on her flesh. Before she could realise what she was doing and stop herself the fantasy became reality as she brushed herself against him.

A small moan escaped her lips at the contact but it turned into a yelp as suddenly his teeth were there, closing and biting on her neck, pulling slightly at the softness. Although it wasn't what she'd been looking for her body was clearly happy with it, her breasts rising and falling as her nipples hardened painfully against the basque.

Suddenly he was gone, and she whined softly at the loss. She heard him step behind her and tried to turn her head to see what he was doing but the chain, already taught and now at the edge of what it would allow without choking her, stopped her seeing if she wanted to breathe freely.

"Time to deal with your misbehaviours I think, otherwise I might get distracted and it's clear that you are going to need a very firm hand before you can be allowed too much leeway. So far we have your piracy, failing to follow my instructions promptly, your disrespectful attitude towards the opportunity you were given earlier and now foul language. Plenty to be going on with."

She felt his fingertips run down the small of her back and another pulse of pleasure ran through her at the contact. They ran into the band of her knickers and hooked themselves.

"Whilst you were sleeping and then being shown that no one is coming to your rescue, my crew were busy cataloguing the cargo we seized yesterday, besides you obviously. I have a friend in the capital who has a number of shipping concerns, one of which deals in spices. It would seem that you stole some of her shipments."

Captain Carly remembered the small crates being brought over after an easy victory. It had been a good haul and she knew they had stood to make a lot of money on the spices but that meant their original owner had made quite a loss. This story didn't seem to bode well.

"Now we discussed yesterday that the punishment should fit the crime, and I'm sure the countess would agree, so I've taken the liberty of liberating some of her cargo."

The Admiral's fingers tugged at her knickers and try as she might the smooth material slid from her fingers as they came down. She felt them flutter round her leg as they fell unimpeded and moved her hands round in front of her, protecting what little modesty she could.

The Admiral's fingertips came back to the base of her spine and she felt them stroke down the crease between her cheeks. At the touch she felt herself drip onto the top her thighs, unable to stop her body responding to the humiliation of being helpless to his desires. As his fingers continued down they spread and she felt her arse being forced apart, exposing everything to the man behind her.

"Do you like ginger Carly?"

The question, so jarringly out of context, threw her and it took her a moment to answer.

"Yes."

"Every time you do not address me properly I will increase your punishment. You will learn and the quicker you do so the less painful it will be."

Seconds passed as Captain Carly warred with herself. She knew she shouldn't but there seemed nothing she could do to stop what was happening.

"Yes Admiral."

"Good girl, Sir is also acceptable. Now I am glad you like ginger."

She opened her mouth to ask why when she felt something being forced into her arse. Whatever it was got thicker as it was pushed inside and she yelled at the pain that flared through her even as the drips on her thighs quickened from it. The thing kept going, stretching her wider and filling her inside before suddenly tapering and letting her close around it.

She took a deep breath as the wrenching pain of it being forced inside receded but was appalled to find it was replaced by a burning that seemed to come from all around it.

"Ginger is remarkably versatile; not only is it a wonderful ingredient, but it can also be used to correct inappropriate behaviour. Now you may be thinking of trying to get rid of it."

Carly had been thinking exactly that and was already gathering herself to try and expel the thing, despite the sensations from it bringing her to an even higher state of arousal.

"That would be entirely inappropriate, but in order to remove temptation let's make sure you can't."

Carly watched him as he walked back from behind her and strode to the desk where he picked up the cord she had seen. With his hands removed from her arse she could feel a thick tail pressing against her cheeks even as the other end of it continued to burn within her.

He turned back and seemed to be sizing her up as he started to measure out a length of cord.

"Yes, I think that should be about right." He said, seemingly to himself, and then started to tie a knot into the cord some way from one end.

Looking up from the overly thick knot he was needlessly adding to the cord he gestured to her hands.

"Put those behind your head, elbows out"

She slowly lifted her hands up, trying not to think about his eyes roaming over the soft fur and pink flesh on display. As she put them where she had been instructed and straightened her elbows to the side she felt her sore breasts strain at the basque, the tops of them threatening to overflow the fabric. She moaned at the sensation adding to the pain from behind and the humiliation of all this being forced on her. The heat between her legs was becoming unbearable and she needed contact there.

"That is much better Carly, that's the kind of behaviour I would expect from a good girl." He stepped over to her, his body close and his eyes boring in to hers. "You would like to be a good girl wouldn't you? Get the rewards they get?"

The barrage of new sensations and the need coursing through her tore away the defiance within and she found herself nodding.

"Yes sir." Her voice quiet and her eyes closing in shame as she spoke.

His hand gripped her chin gently and held her. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Then I hope you remember that the next time you are tempted to misbehave."

He dropped her chin and reached around her, his long arms meeting behind her back and tying one end of the cord on as it encircled her waist. The rest of it fell down between her cheeks and she felt the roughness of it on her skin.

His hand reached down between her legs and Carly had to fight not to strangle herself by pushing down to try and catch his hand. The proximity was maddening and when his large hand forced between her legs the rush from it scraping yesterday's marks pushed her further towards the edge.

"This should make sure you don't do anything silly with your ginger."

With that he pulled the cord through and up. The plug in her arse was pulled even further in as the cord tightened over it and the sensation of the cord moving in between her lips was almost more than she could take.

She was pulled back from her pleasure as he tugged the cord and she suddenly saw the reason for the thick knot he'd tied into it. Wrapping the loose end round the loop on her waist the knot was pulled tightly onto her clit, crushing it as he pulled on the cord. Carly cried out.

The Admiral laughed.

"Oh you may be enjoying some of what's going on here my Carly, but don't forget that this is still a punishment."

He gave the cord a last tug, causing her to whimper again, and stepped back.

With her arse full of the burning ginger plug, her pussy rubbed by the coarse cord and her clit and nipples crushed Carly was lost in the sensations. She knew that she was close and despite her disgust with her body's reactions she couldn't help herself anymore. She started to try and rub herself against the cord in order to find release, thoughts of propriety cast aside as she sought the elusive pleasure she needed.

"No!"

The sharp command dragged her back to the cabin and she looked pleadingly at the Admiral as she forced herself to stop moving. Hating herself as she did so, she spoke.

"Please sir."

The Admiral threw back his head and laughed deep and loud sending a flush of anger through Carly that finally cooled her ardour.

"Has that sopping little pussy of yours finally overcome your arrogance? You have no one to blame for today but yourself, had you behaved appropriately I'd have been more than happy to let you have what you want right now, but instead."

He stepped close to her again and she looked at him with fury in her eyes as he grinned. He took out his knife again as he stepped past her and she felt one of his hands grip the top of her basque.

"Time to get rid of this I think." His knife sliced through the back of the basque, cold steel gliding against her skin and sending a shiver of fear through her. Within seconds he reached the bottom and her last vestige of control or protection fell away.

Captain Carly was proud of her body. She wasn't the underfed nymph so many high class ladies aspired to be, but her curves had drawn the eyes of men up and down the Smokestone Islands and she had taken her pick of the other sky pirates. Standing there in her forced nakedness she suddenly wished she didn't have them.

Her breasts sat heavy on her chest and her nipples, released from the constriction of the basque, jutted out from them. Trying to find some privacy she started to bring her hands down, hoping to hide the prominence of her arousal and stop her breasts thrusting so lewdly forwards. Before she could go any distance though the Admiral's hand closed on her wrist.

"No Carly, I think those will do fine right where they are."

He released her and walked back to the desk, picking up the whip she had seen earlier. He swung it lazily through the air and Captain Carly watched the leather tails as they moved.

"I think we will deal with your misbehaviour now, then, since you aren't allowed to cum and you seem incapable of not doing so when I go anywhere near that slutty pussy of yours, I'll see how that mouth of yours does at something other than getting you in trouble."

The anger kindled by the Admiral's laughter still burned in her and so Captain Carly smirked at her captor as she spoke.

"If you want it bitten off that badly there's no need to wait."

The Admiral smiled at her words and then suddenly flicked the whip towards her. Her smile vanished in shock as the heavy leather strands bit into the already tender skin of her breasts and she cried out, although whether in pleasure or pain she couldn't tell. Again her body responded as if the whip was a good thing and with the burning ginger in her and the rope rubbing between her legs Carly found her pleasure starting to build again despite the humiliating nature of her circumstances.

"That won't be a concern little Carly." She heard as the whip crashed into her breasts again, her nipples throbbed with the impact and she moaned with the onslaught of pleasurable pain.

Again and again the whip fell onto her breasts, the skin quickly turning red and the painful impacts sending pleasure surging through her. Lost in the sensations she tried to wiggle her hips and rub against the knot trapped within her pussy. As she did so the whip moved and the next impact landed across her thighs.

It stayed for a few hits, the feeling on her thighs drawing groans from her. Then it moved again, another blow to her breasts, then to each of them in turn, the last two coming from above and changing the feeling again.

Carly was rapidly losing track of where the feelings within her were coming from, the ginger, rope and leather blending into one great peon to pleasure singing through her body as she closed her eyes. As the whip came down again on the end of each breast, the tips catching her nipple and sending fire back into her, Carly found herself gasping, deep breaths sending her breasts surging up and down.

A gap. The rhythm of the whip changed and gave her respite for a moment, Carly moaned in disappointment before she realised what she was doing. The truth of her surrender registering foggily in her pleasure soaked mind she snapped her eyes back open to see the Admiral smiling at her as the whip circled up and down in the air.

As she looked at him his arm snapped forward on the up arc and the whip changed target again. The impact landed between her legs, stray lengths snapping on the inside of her thighs as most of the leather crashed around the knotted rope. Even as a new wave of pleasure roared up Carly screamed.

Unable to move and protect herself she could only watch as the whip came round again, the pain coming inexorably closer to her. As it landed she was sure she heard her wetness coating the leather. Her lips felt like they were swelling already, closing around the rope and knot even as she her arousal slicked the coarse fibres.

The whip danced round her body now, the Admiral striking her almost at random so she could never anticipate where the next blow would land. The biting caress of the whip and the burning of the plug bound into her arse had Carly desperate for release and the knot crushing into her held her on the edge but without some movement she couldn't get herself over.

As the whip kept flying towards her she felt her need begin to overcome her and she looked pleadingly at the Admiral as he sent another lash to snap across her bruised nipples.

"Please Admiral." She cried out, "Please."

The whip stopped. The Admiral turned and placed it on the table before looking back at her. Suddenly free from new flares of pain Carly now felt the lingering effects of the beating. The throbbing from her breasts and thighs met the pulses of her swollen lips and coalesced into a single pleasure that demanded she deal with it.

Opening her mouth to try again to gain some release the Admiral spoke first.

"Ask away Carly, but today's rules are very clear." He reached back, his hand searching across the desktop before closing and bringing the cane to his side. "It is important to never make a threat you do not intend to carry out, so however much you beg, you will not cum today."

Carly hung her head and a tear of frustration rolled down her cheek as the unsated pleasure rolled through her and insisted upon action she could not provide.

She saw the Admiral walk towards her but left her head down so he would not see his victory. He moved to her side and she saw him stop, one leg still visible.

"So I think we've dealt with the inappropriate language now, and the interrupting, which just leaves us with the inattentiveness. I think that a dozen or two should address the. Yes, two dozen sounds like it should leave a thorough impression."

Carly raised her head as what he was saying worked its way through the things her body was trying to tell and demand of her.

"Later you'll count them, but for now." With that she heard a swishing sound and then suddenly a line of fire erupted across the soft globes of her arse. Reflexively she tried to step away but the chain tightened painfully around her throat and held her in place.

Carly yelled out again but even before the cry had finished another line flared above the first. This blow landed over the plug still tied within her and the impact forced it to move in and out, sending a shiver of raw pleasure through her even as the burning from the ginger spread inside.

Time after time the cane cut into her, each time a leaving a new stripe of pain. Carly was sure that she was being sliced open but even as the pain grew it was fighting a losing battle with the pleasure within her. The intensity was like nothing she had ever experienced and she lost any concern about the cause as she tried to ride the sensations to completion.

She lost track of the blows, the cuts blending as the later ones fell on the bruises left before. Trying desperately to finish herself Carly lifted her hands without thinking.

"Put them back." She heard from the side even as the cane continued.

Even knowing someone was delivering her caning, the voice was a shock in her lust crazed state, dragging her back slightly. She returned her hands, her breasts again standing proud as the red flesh burned.

5 more strikes fell on her stinging cheeks, each one bringing her another step closer to her need, then suddenly it was done and she heard the Admiral walking away.

The loss of stimulus dropped her back again from the peak and she mewled in frustration. She looked up and round to see the Admiral walking into the toy room. He moved out of sight and she felt trepidation grow as she wondered what he was bringing now.

Moments later he came back into view, the cane gone but one hand behind his back. She watched him come to stand in front of her. He looked over her ravaged body and then stared into her eyes.