The Misadventures of Captain Carly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth Carly."

This time she found herself complying without any internal war. She saw his hand come from behind his back but couldn't make out what he was holding. Metal glinted as he brought whatever it was towards her mouth and then she felt a ring being pressed between her teeth, jamming her mouth open.

Her breath quickened as the leather straps attached to it were fastened behind her head. Her breasts visibly rose and fell, the sore nipples rubbing on the Admiral's uniform and sending sparks flying through her mind.

He stepped back and she watched him look at her again. Already she could feel saliva start to gather in her mouth and she knew that she would soon be coating her breasts again. The humiliation thrilled her even as she recoiled from what this new accoutrement meant.

The Admiral leaned in and grabbed the chain above her. He lifted it off the hook, the movement tightening it again and drawing a grunt from her before he brought his hand down and it loosened.

"On your knees."

Carly looked at the Admiral for a moment and then she started to kneel before him. He brought his hand down, wrapping chain around it as he did so, to keep her controlled while still allowing her to breathe.

As she knelt the knot scraped against her and she gasped but all too soon she was on her knees and the cord settled back again to its taunting without giving her what she so desperately craved.

Once there she found herself staring straight into his crotch and she watched as he unbuttoned it and pulled himself out. She'd seen it through his trousers and felt it entering her the day before, but now it loomed in front of her. It seemed to throb at her and she found herself unable to take her eyes off it.

He took hold of it and guided it into the ring holding her mouth agape. He slid in and Carly felt him ride over her tongue. She flicked it up instinctively and heard him groan.

Rubbing her tongue along and around his shaft Carly worked as best she could and the noises coming from the Admiral seemed to indicate he was enjoying her attentions.

He pulled back and Carly tried to follow him but the chain held her firmly in position. He stopped while still in her mouth and then gently thrust back in. Carly tried sucking on him and was rewarded with another moan.

The Admiral started to thrust back and forth, gradually increasing his speed while Carly worked away at him with her mouth. As he sped up he started thrusting deeper and suddenly Carly felt herself gag as he reached the back of her throat.

She tried to pull away but the Admiral tugged on her chain, holding her in place as he forced his way deep into her mouth again and again. Carly gagged and choked, suddenly afraid of what he might do to her.

He thrust again and she felt him grow even bigger. As she desperately sucked he suddenly started to buck and yelled out as he erupted down her throat. Carly tried to swallow but he kept cumming and it built on her tongue, mixing with the drool in her mouth before dribbling backwards through the gag as he pulled out and fired the last slackening spurts onto her tongue.

With her mouth held open his white seed dripped down onto her stinging breasts as she swallowed again to clear her mouth.

"Oh that looks quite lovely." He said as he looked down at her spattered bosom. "Very fetching indeed my little Carly."

He stood for a minute, catching his breath as he looked down on her kneeling before him. Carly throbbed all over, stinging, bruised and raw but desperately horny and willing to do anything for an orgasm.

She tried to ask again, plead with him for the release she craved but the ring in her mouth stopped anything other than guttural sounds from coming out.

"Well now, since we've dealt with your correction for today and I'm done with you for now I think it's time we put you away. Come along now, oh, and why don't you stay on your hands and knees."

He released a little chain and started walking back towards the toy room and the cage within. Carly knew she couldn't keep up shuffling on her knees, so, while tears of frustration and humiliation ran down her face, she obeyed him and crawled behind on her hands and knees.

In the room he pointed into the cage and she made her way inside. He reached in and removed the ring from her mouth before loosening and the taking off the chain from her neck, his cock brushing against her arse as he did so. Carly pushed back, hoping to tempt him into playing with her. She heard a chuckle then a hand slapped her sore cheek, setting off a wave of fire from the cane marks that roared straight to her crotch.

"Give me your hands."

She turned and offered her chained wrists to him thinking he was going to release her. She knew she wouldn't take long once he left her with her hands free. She could finally satisfy her body.

He took the chain between her wrists and swiftly tied it to the bars with the chain from her neck. Carly's face fell and she felt tears well in her eyes. He was serious about not allowing her.

"Now sleep well Carly and if you're good tomorrow maybe that sopping pussy there will get some attention."

As he spoke he reached in and undid the rope around her waist, being careful to give her the least possible stimulation as it came away from between her swollen lips. He licked the dampness from his fingers as he stood up.

"Mmm, very tasty."

He closed and locked the cage door and left the room, closing the door behind him. Carly watched him leave, her body screaming in frustration even as it throbbed with pain and pleasure, and wondered if the next day would bring what she now so desperately wanted.