The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"Alright fine, for you I'll meet with the Earl but don't expect much, I must be ready to fight."

"I've noticed that your archer isn't with us tonight."

"It's nothing you need to concern yourself with."

****

"Captain what is going on between you and Nesa, both of you barley speak? Gudolu asks.

"Yeah and she won't talk to us either," Jetkins adds.

"I don't have time for Nesa; I have to shape up for the Temple of Hyradon! If she does not want to go on the mission then that's on her! We're trained professionals!"

"Will you at least tell us what is going on?"

"Naught save Felicia, I'm heading home. Good night!"

****

"Welcome back, ma'am," Chief Servent Hina bows.

Elena nods and proceeds to her bedchamber. Once she enters the door and closes it she bashes the wall with her fist. "I could not kill Thantor and now my best archer knows my horrible sin! Damn it all, maybe I should just get married and end military life. Every time I go out on a mission she's gonna be watching me, thinking I am going to screw an orc!" She thought. She yawns and hops into bed. "Things will be better tomorrow."

****

Dawn came and royal guards come to Elena's house.

"Surround the house so no one will leave," the captain orders.

One of the elf guards knock on the door.

"Yes can I help you?" A servant asks once she opens the door.

"Is your mistress home?"

"Yes, shall I wake her?"

"No we'll take it from here; you're under arrest as well."

"What?!"

Several guards swarmed in including the captain.

Elena was sleeping peacefully when yelling and screaming woke her up. "Huh what?"

The captain welding a great axe appears.

"What is this?"

"Captain Elena, we hereby place you under arrest!"

"On what charges?"

"For committed the taboo of having sexual relations with orcs!"

Elena's eyes widen in horror. "By who's authority!?"

"That would be our king."

Elena could not believe it. The king knows!

****

Some time passed and Princess Shantora met with her fiancé Prince Gai and the Earl.

"Shouldn't she be here already?" The Earl asks.

"Oh don't worry she is on her way, just give her a few minutes." I hope.

A servant suddenly comes into the room. "Oh Princess it's horrible, horrible!"

"Calm yourself," Princess Shantora says.

"Horrible news, Elena has been arrested!"

"What? Who would dare?!"

"Your dad ordered her arrest."

Their eyes widen in horror.

"Has my dad gone mad!?"

****

"This is a mistake! A mistake I tell you!"

"We have a witness" the captain explains.

Nesa enters the interrogation room. "I'm sorry Elena but you forced my hand. I can't ride with someone knowing they are corrupt."

"You can't possibly believe her, she has no evidence!"

"That's where you are wrong."

One of the guards reveals a crystal ball.

"Yes that is mine," Nesa explains.

The footage starts playing. As first it was just a clapping noise and then the moaning could be heard, one was clearly a female and then the image moved downward till it reaches the grass. "That's when I took off running," Nesa explains. They continue watching and see Elena emerging from Thantor's tent. Twenty minutes later they see Thantor emerging to take a leak.

Elena could not believe it, Nesa had a crystal ball.

"Fast forward it," the captain orders.

What played next was the most damming piece of evidence. It was the confrontation between Elena and Nesa. They watched and then it came to the part about Elena's confession. Elena could not believe Nesa recorded it all, she'd been outplayed. She felt sick to her stomach; she wanted to die right then and there.

****

Princess Shantora was yelling for her dad throughout the royal palace. Prince Gai and the Earl tried to calm her down but it was vain.

She finally reaches one of her dad's private chambers but suddenly two guards block the entrance.

"You better move the fuck out the way or I'll have your heads!"

"I'm sorry Princess but your dad is busy and doesn't wish to be disturbed."

"You tell my daddy that Princess Shantora want to see him now!"

"I'm sorry but..."

The door opens.

"Send her in," the king commands.

"Yes your majesty."

Princess Shantora apologies to the guards and enters. "Dad what is going on? I hear Elena has been arrested and it's by your command."

"Yes it was I."

"But why dad why?"

"She committed a taboo."

"What?"

"She slept with two orcs, maybe more."

"What? That's can't be!"

"I will show you the evidence, guards bring future son in law Prince Gai and the Earl."

****

Soon Gudolu and Jetkins heard about Elena's arrest. They meet up with Nesa.

"I don't believe it!" Gudolu exclaims.

"Gather the others, the black-ops unit needs to know why," Nesa orders.

****

"No! No! No! It can't be! Not Elena would never..."

"You're not a child anymore, Shantora!"

"But Elena!"

"You'll have to forget her now, what you're watching is the truth," her father explains.

"Please let me go see her."

"You will see her in three days."

"But dad!"

"My decision is final, she must be set straight!"

****

Elena's arms and legs were tied and she was stripped to just underwear. The dungeon mistress appears with a whip and licked her lips. "I never thought I'd see you here."

Elena was silent. Her world as she knew it was crumpling and there was nothing she could do about it.

"I'm going to take my time to enjoy this," the dungeon mister grins evilly. She gropes Elena's left tit and then the right one. "They're so perky!"

She puts the right one in her mouth and sucks and pulls on the nipple, getting it hard. She switches to the left nipple and does the same until its hard. Elena could do nothing but endure. The dungeon mistress gets behind her and starts groping her ass covered panties and then the outer and inner thighs. She grins and pulls the underwear down sticks one finger in Elena's ass and another finger in her pussy. "I can't fuck you properly but this will do just fine."

Elena grunts.

"I know you are not enjoying this, you rather be taken by orcs."

The dungeon mistress stops and get's in front of Elena and resumes mouthing her tits and fingering her pussy. The dungeon mistress could feel Elena getting wet. "I'm gonna make you cum!" The dungeon mistress crotches down and licks Elena's clit and then sticks her tongue all the way inside. "Mmmmm, so delicious!"

Elena lets out a cry. She came.

The dungeon mistress smirks but then she hears the sound of a nearby door. "Damn!" She grabs the whip and strikes her back. "Look at you, so great but now a waste of beauty! You rivaled the Princess! How I wish I could fuck you both!"

Elena wanted to kill the dungeon mistress but could do nothing.

Elf royal guards appear and watch the whipping.

****

So what of Elena's servants, they claim that didn't know anything about the taboo?" The captain of the elf royal guard asks the king.

"Well Elena has been on the battlefield for quite a long time and she knows not to speak of classified stuff but we're not sure what goes on inside her house." The king ponders for twenty minutes while the royal guards stood silent. "Let them go, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The fault lies with Elena alone."

****

"Are you sure this was the right thing to do?" Jetkins asks.

"We're supposed to up hold the law, she betrayed us!" Nesa answers.

"I agree," another elf says. "Do I hear a second on that?"

The other elf black-ops members shout "AYE!"

"I'm sorry it had to be this way but the law is the law!" Nesa explains.

****

As soon as the whipping was done Elena was immediately moved to another cell.

Princess Shantora cries herself to sleep.

Elena's taboo was soon made public not only in Elftoria but every SOTL Territory. She was one of the ultimate disgrace in SOTL history.

The next day the elf army was dispatched to the Temple of Hyradon to deal with the Majin Hai and Felicia but when they get there they find nothing, the temple was completely deserted.

A week had passed but Princess Shantora was still forbidden to see Elena on the grounds that she was infected with orc and it was contagious.

Three days later Elena's trial begins.

This was the trial of century; many came far and wide to see. When Elena came into the room the people human, elf and dwarf booed her. She was brought before a judge of six and the king. All of the black-ops members were present. Prince Gai and the Earl were there but the Earl felt ashamed for being there because he took a liking to Elena but of course he wasn't the only one. With beauty that rivaled the princess one is bound to get a host of admirers. The princess however, did not come.

"Elena! You stand here accused of having carnal relations with orcs! How do plea!?" The first judge demands.

Elena hesitates for a second. "I have to somehow talk my way out of this," she thought. "Guilty."

There was murmuring throughout the crowd.

"You must understand there was a reason."

"Please elaborate."

"It was to avoid incidents that would lead to another war with the SOTDs."

"Liar!" Nesa screams.

"Order in this court!" The second judge says.

"So what you're saying is that our lives were at stake and that's the reason you gave yourself to the orcs?"

"Yes."

"She's lying she did it purely out of pleasure!" Nesa screams again.

"Silence or I'll hold you in contempt of this court!" The first judge threatens.

"If what you say is true then why try and lie to the she elf you're confronting?" The third judge questions.

"I was just embarrassed."

The judges looked at each other.

"How many orcs have you been with?" The fourth judge questions.

"Seven," Elena admits.

"Only seven, are you sure it's not seventeen or seventy?"

"Yes and like I said it was to avoid incidents that would lead to another war with the SOTDs. That orc warden was trying to go back on his word to release Zarfgett, some of you here know that was the truth!"

"Why not just slice his throat open?" The fifth judge questions.

"I considered doing that but he was a mage I would not last five minutes. Surely most of you know that mages regardless of what faction are not easy to kill. If I attacked him not only would I have not made it out but the rest my team as well."

"Do you think we are weak?" The sixth judge questions.

"Certainly not but we of the Light should not try to start a war."

The people were murmuring.

"Order, we shall have order!"

"So what about the other orcs?"

"I was paralyzed by a geno worm and the only way I could get healed was to... It was either that or be killed by the geno worms."

"And what about Thantor the one-eyed orc, what reason did you have to crawl into bed with him?" The first judge questions.

"Yes," the second judge says. "From the footage and witness it seems you rather affectionate with him."

"It was not like that, I took his eye and he escaped! We were preparing to finish what we started..."

"So why sleep with him?"

Elena had to decide quickly, so far it looks like she could get out of this. "I could say he overpowered me but the footage. I cannot fake amnesia. I got it!" "We were talking about our duel the next day when he offered me some wine which I drank and it made me do things. That's what happened."

"If so then what happened to the wine cup?"

"I don't know, orcs are crafty, they hide stuff everywhere."

"So you're saying that he used some kind of sex potion on you?"

"Yes that's exactly what he did. As for the others I didn't want to but I felt I had no other choice! It was to protect the people, isn't that our job?"

The people were murmuring in approval.

"Liar, she's a traitor! She conspired with Thantor to steal Incapacitator but he doubled-crossed her!" Nesa screams.

The people were murmuring loudly in disapproval.

"She's a traitor!" Someone yells.

"Order, order we shall have order in this court! And as for you young lady another outburst like that and you will be arrested."

"Your honors as you've already seen, she's obsessed with me, I rejected her and she's using this as a personal vendetta."

"We shall go into recess to decide Elena's fate," the first judge announces.

Elena was escorted back into to the cell.

****

This is not good, many want her dead. Gudolu observes.

"Nesa I can't believe you!" Jetkins exclaims.

"The law is the law and cannot be changed! This is not personal it's just business."

"Well the footage says otherwise."

"You like the rest of us fought alone side the captain, have you forgotten?" Gudolu asks.

"I don't give a give a damn about the past, I'm about the now!"

****

The judges were watching the footage again and again.

"So what do you think Your Majesty?"

"I don't know, the law says we should burn her, if I do that it could lead to a riot but if I spare her it will be very awkward for the troops and either way it will lead to infighting. Leave me to think."

****

"You have a visitor, Elena," the guard announces.

"Hey Big Sis," Princess Shantora says happily yet sad.

"I'm sorry about this, Princess."

"Is it true? I want to hear it from you."

"Yes I had carnal relations with seven orcs but you must realize that I had no choice, my life and everyone else including yours was at stake."

"I believe you, you're not a traitor! I'll get you out of this, Big Sis, don't you worry!"

As soon as the princess leaves, Gudolu and Jetkins appears. "We just wanted to let you know that whatever happens we never gave up on you! You did what you had to do to protect us all, we're black-ops; we're supposed to get our hands dirty, go under cover and do whatever it takes to protect Elftoria!"

Elena nods.

****

The court was called back in session.

"After much deliberation we've decided that Elena shall be banished from Elftoria and all SOTL Kingdoms. Take her away!"

Elena could not believe it, she would be forever a disgrace.

She was taken into a room, knocked unconscious and removed as quickly as possible.

****

Elena awakens: She realizes that she's alone with a note and a few supplies. She reads the note.

Elena,

The only route out of SOTL territory is through the desert, conserve your water because nobody has ever made it all the way through. Be advised you will shot on site if you are seen again in any SOTL territory. You were to burn but the princess was able to save you.

From anonymous

Elena begins her lifelong journey of banishment.

"It's just me now, no friends, no nothing; I won't be the maid of honor."

****

It was early in the day but the sun was blazing.

"I must find shade! Why did this have happen? This is all because I slept with Thantor the first time. I was stupid to think this could stay hidden forever. I am a disgrace! I just want to die now. I'll just wander through the dessert on my way to oblivion," she thought.

She takes a drink of water and looks up at the buzzards. "Have a nice life without me, Princess! If only I was able to kill Thantor I would not have cared. I wonder did the princess know about this. No she would have sent me to an oasis not this."

Night came but luckily it wasn't all that cool for Elena and she finds a little shelter which consists of some large rocks. She fills her stomach with some food but not much though.

The next day she sets out again. There was nothing for miles as far the eye could see. She looks up again and see the buzzards again, it becomes obvious to her that they were following her. "If it comes down to it I will pretend to be dead and wait for them and once they are close I'll kill a few and have something to eat. Maybe I'll find a cactus."

By the afternoon it hotter than it was yesterday, Elena manages to finds a desert beetle and despite its ugly appearance its highly nutritious.

Night comes again and this time it was freezing so she wraps up. That was the only thing she could do for there was no wood to light a fire. There was no shelter this time just desert bed.

Ten days later Elena runs out of food and is down to the last bit of water. She looks for the buzzards but there were none. "They were my last shot at eating but they must have gotten wind of my plan. I honestly thought I had a chance to get out but despite the reasons it wasn't good enough. Maybe they saw through my lie about Thantor. One day they'll realize that sometimes one must make sacrifices for the greater good."

Two hours pass and she consumes the last of her water. There was no cactus.

"So this how Elena the Great goes out, I always thought I would die in battle. Elves are immortal but we still some weaknesses like this one, dying of dehydration or starvation."

She continues on until eventually she collapses.

****

Elena groans and then awakens in a bed.

"Ah you are awake as last."

Elena looks up and sees a human female smiling at her.

"Am I dead?"

"Nay not yet. I am Madam Discobra! Witch and Harbinger of Chaos! Ha, ha, ha!"

Elena gives her a strange look. "Are you high?"

"That's a possibility but this isn't about me it's about you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well you are Elena, right?"

"Yes and how do you know my name?"

"I think the question is are you high? There's no one in the Western Land who does not know who you are. I was at the trial. There are six orcs who've been treated as heroes of the SOTD."

Elena's eyes widen in horror.

"Yes, five are red orcs and the other is a brown orc warden mage. Yes all because they had a relationship with you. Would you like for me to send you some orcs?"

"Shut your face!"

"My, my, this is coming from someone who nearly died in the desert and who do you think out of the small goodness of her heart saved you?"

"You did," Elena admits.

"That's right you elf bitch!"

"I'm sorry and thank you for saving me, I should get going."

"Going? You can't leave just yet."

"Why not?"

"Well where are you going exactly?"

"I don't know just a place to live out the remains of my pitiful existence."

"So you feel that you have no purpose?"

"Yes I have no purpose."

"What if I gave you a purpose?"

"You give me a purpose, ha!"

"Oh yes it was fate that brought us together just like that last girl I saved."

"What girl?"

"She was an interesting girl, I gave her a purpose and she's close to fulfilling it."

"Who is this girl?"

"You already know who she is."

"Felicia!"

"Bingo!"

"So it was you who saved her."

"She was interesting from the moment I laid my eyes on her, a girl not from this world. You see Elena when I said I was the Harbinger of Chaos I meant it. It is my purpose to make one man a Dark Lord, the absolute ruler of the Western World."

"What why?"

"The race of man is easily corrupted, they're the only ones who have both light and dark mages, knights yet slavers, clergy yet brigands. The only ones who bring both order and chaos."

"Listen I've encountered dark mages and the coruption of wicked men in high places but never have I heard of an all powerful man controlling the entire west. Surely if such a thing existed we would have known about it and taken measures to prevent it from repeating."

"You see when a man becomes a Dark Lord he will rule the world for one thousand years and when that thousand years is up that man will die and when he dies his subject's memories are altered, and any records regarding the Dark Lord will ceased to exist. Ignorance is truly blissful."

"What about his insignia"

"Everything ceases to exist."

"What about conquered territory? What if he renamed it or burned it? Surely you can't just....."

"The territory was never conquered, as for burning, dragons or natural disasters."

Elena was stunned. She knew about the existence of mind altering spells but not like this. "And this has occurred more than once?"

frog7
frog7
133 Followers