The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"I'm responsible for the existence of nine Dark Lords and Felicia will be the tenth and first Dark Lady."

Elena's eyes widen in horror. "And all have died when they've reached one thousand?"

Madam Discobra nods.

"That, that's impossible, you're human and...."

"I know its difficult for you to grasp but I am the only one whose done this, there are still mysteries about this world you haven't solved and probably never will. Keep in mind it's only been one hundred years since the discovery of Eastern, Northern and Southern Land."

Elena was silent.

"There are three choices that stand before you. 1 Kill Felicia and return to your normal life. 2 Kill Felicia and take her purpose but if you do you cannot simply pick up where she left off."

"What do you mean?"

"Only one can have this purpose, if you want it you start from the beginning, that's the rule. Since you're meeting me that means you've completed one of the three requirements." Madam Discobra snaps her fingers and a black book with a silver skull with three sapphire gemstones appears. "The second requirement is to find the Book of Dark Lords. I'm only letting you look at it, for she has the book. Once you've done that you will gain the Medallion of Dark Lords."

"Medallion? She had one."

"Yes of course and the final requirement is to sacrifice a large number of people but you must do this in one year or you shall lose the medallion and all knowledge of the book and you will never get it back rendering you null and void. Even though there have been only nine many have tried and failed. And like I said you do have third choice."

"What is the third choice?"

"You simply just leave it all be."

"Well I certainly can't do that so the first choice is what I will go with."

"Good now you must submit to my training."

"Can you hand me my sword?"

Madam Discobra gives Elena her sword but once she does Elena unsheathes it and points it at her. "Oh ho what is this?"

"You're the orchestrator in this which makes you an enemy of SOTL!"

"Don't talk like one of them you're not anymore!"

"Why do you want me to kill Felicia?"

"No particular reason, I just gave you three choices. You're no one special just a random she elf with no purpose but you would be the first. If she fails I'll just wait for a new candidate. This is an endless cycle."

"But if I kill you I can stop this cycle once and for all, right?"

"How perceptive of you."

Elena swings her sword but Madam Discobra grabs it and breaks it. Elena was flabbergasted and Madam Discobra picks her up by the neck and begins to choke her. Elena tries to speak but couldn't so Madam Discobra drops her. "What was that?"

"I submit myself to your training."

"Excellent! You will refer to me as Madam."

****

A month later

"Ta-da your new sword!"

"A dagger!?"

"Its looks like a dagger but it turns into a sword."

"What how?"

"It's called the Erector II."

"What?"

"Yes the sword extends but you have to make it extend."

"How?"

"You have to masturbate to it."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Yes in order the make sword stick out like manhood you must take it and insert the pommel into your vagina, rub your clitoris."

"You are a sick woman!"

"Sexual arts will revolutionize the world!"

"Why is called Erector II?"

"Felicia has the first one. Now get to it if you want to kill her. Depending how good you are the sword will extend and it will last up to a full week then after that you must do it again and etc."

Elena sighs, "Will you leave please?"

"No, this is part of your training so I shall watch."

Elena reluctantly strips out of her clothes and lays on her bed and starts rubbing her clitoris with the pommel of the dagger. She goes slowly and lets out a moan. She spins it.

Madam Discobra takes a bite of her sandwich. "Very good entertainment," she thought.

Elena switches to her vagina. She starts slowly and picks up speed. She moans loudly. Despite how wrong it was she could not deny that it felt amazing just like when the orcs fingered her.

"You might want to try your ass while you're at it," Madam Discobra suggests.

Elena gives her a flabbergasted look.

"Do it."

Elena sighs and reluctantly rubs her elven vaginal juice on the pommel and slowly sticks it in her asshole, her eyes widen in discomfort as it gets in there. She slowly works it in and out.

"That's right get in there, go faster, I want to see those mountainous breasts of yours jiggle!"

Elena does as she is told. "Are you sure this will work?"

"Yes trust me."

Elena slowly increases the anal thrusting speed. The pain slowly starts to give way to pleasure. "Oh, uhh, ahh, uh, ohhh!"

"It's music to my ears!"

She slows down again and picks up speed again. "Oh I feel it coming!"

"Oh yes you're cumming!"

Elena squirts four times.

"Now rub your juices on it, get it good and soaked." Elena does as ordered and after a few minutes pass she looks at the dagger pommel dripping. "Good, now suck your juices off."

Elena's eyes widen in horror, she didn't want to relive having ass to mouth fluid. "Please just me let me clean it off without using my mouth."

"Fine, hand it to me." Elena looks away in disgust as Madam Discobra starts licking the elven juice off the pommel. Once she's finished she gives it back to Elena. "Unsheathe it please." Elena does as ordered and Madam Discobra looks at it. "Hmmm it seems to have grown only by an inch. Right now it's just a foot long, you want it to reach six more feet to become a long sword, so you will masturbate every morning, every afternoon, every evening and every night before bed, understand?"

"Yes Madam."

"Good now clean up; you still have more training before the day is over."

****

Each time she masturbated, Elena thinks of the orcs but concentrates more on Thantor because he was her first and the one who gave her the greatest pleasure, she also keeps the last duel burning in her skull because she wasn't able to kill him and that gives her more hatred for Felicia.

When the afternoon masturbation session was done, Elena was frustrated.

"What's the matter? You've just completed the session and perfected the art, Erector II is ready."

"Where's Felicia, it's been four long months. Why hasn't there been any news of her?"

"Your timing is impeccable, she's preparing to launch an assault on Elftoria as we speak," Madam Discobra explains.

Elena's eyes widen in horror. "Why Elftoria?"

"Today is a special day."

"Special day but we don't have a holiday for three more months!" Elena protests.

"Think carefully."

"Princess Shantora and Prince Gai's wedding!"

"Bingo, thousands of SOTL are there including royal family members from every corner of SOTL territory."

"I have to go now!"

"It will take you a full week to reach Elftoria and by that time it'll but nothing left of it."

"Why didn't say anything before?!"

"Because you did not ask. Keep in mind I am not on your side or Felicia's. This is just business, nothing personal just business. But since you already made your choice I shall assist you through teleportation."

"Thank you Madam but keep this in mind, when I finish with Felicia I'll bring back with me twenty SOTL mages to subdue and kill you, I will put an end to this cycle!"

"Well I look forward to seeing you try. Hurry up and get your sword."

Elena takes off running.

"Such an interesting she-elf, too bad she's not a human female."

****

Elftoria

Princess Shantora looked beautiful in her wedding dress, this was a new chapter in her life. She was sad that Elena was not here as her maid of honor but she was happy she was able save her from death. "No drinking contest and we did a pinky swear on it but you are alive, live on Big Sis, live on!" She thought.

There was a knock on the door. "It's time," Nesa announces.

Nesa was no longer the easy going laughable type that many considered immature, she was now hard and serious she rarely smiled and drank by herself or didn't drink at all. She'd been promoted to one of Princess Shantora's body guards. Princess Shantora found her to be unlikeable but there was nothing she could do about it for Nesa was placed there by the king.

****

The crowd stood up as the princess walked down the aisle with her dad the king escorting her.

"Your mother would be proud if she could see you now," the king whispers.

"I know," she whispers back.

"Wish Elena could be here," Gudolu whispers to Jetkins. He nods in response.

Once Princess Shantora was joined with Prince Gai and the king had taken his seat, the music stops and the people take their seats.

The priest begins and the two exchange their wedding vows.

"By the power invested in me I now pronounced you husband and wife."

The people cheer as the two made their way outside.

****

The people cheer and cheer but then it comes to an abrupt halt when the Wyvern appears and drops a single person on the top of a large tower. Felicia makes her entrance. She shines her silver skull with three sapphire gem eyes medallion into the sun which turns it blue.

The crowd gasps in horror at the sight.

"Let the Festival of Blood begin!"

Legions of Majin Hai suddenly appear out of nowhere. "Alright you heard her let's go!" Bsran orders.

"Burn, burn it all!" Felicia barks.

Those who fought back did so while others ran for their lives.

"Get the royal families to safety!" Nesa barks.

Elena suddenly appears and cuts down several Majin Hai. Felicia jumps off the tower and comes face to face with her. "So, you came back to die with your country!"

"No," she answers while unsheathing her sword, "I came back to do the opposite obviously," she rolls her eyes and the two clash.

"You can't win!" Felicia screams.

"You should realize that!"

Felicia eyes the sword. It had an M and the face of a cobra on it. "So you received training from the perverted Harbinger of Chaos that makes us sister students! You've come to take my place!"

"Nope I just want to kill you!"

"She had you masturbate with the sword?"

"Yes."

"You're lucky, not only did I have to masturbate I had to sleep with her as well."

"What!"

"Yes she's a lesbian; she's just not sexually attractive to female elves. I had to sacrifice my mind, body and soul to become the Dark Lady and I will not stop now!" The two resume clashing. Felicia dodges Elena's sword thrusts. "So I'm guessing that sword is called Erector II."

"Yes."

"Which one is stronger, Erector I or Erector II?

Felicia ducks Elena's sword swing. She attacks faster but Felicia was dodging everything and swinging back expertly. With a few more strikes Elena was tired. She could not believe this, Felicia was gaining the upper hand.

"What's the matter, you thought you could win easily, huh?"

Elena just growls.

"Ha, you should have stayed banished, bitch! But you think sleeping with orcs willingly counts as humiliation, fool you don't even know what that is!"

"You think I don't know well I do!"

"Well you gave into your humiliation willingly unlike me who was forced, forced into slavery while you people watched and gloated at the suffering of my friends and I!"

You SOTLs are no different from the SOTD. You're so full of yourselves you think the world revolves around you but it does not! You live off the fat of the land while we lived off the scraps! Well no more! I did not choose to come here I fell from my world, there I was a nobody but here I'll become somebody, I will take control of my own life! I will cut you SOTLs down the very same way my self-respect and sanity was cut down!"

The two charge at each other and strike five more times and with the next one Elena is recoiled and is kicked high into the air and crashes into the elf king's palace.

****

The city was becoming infested with Majin Hai. "Au No Chachiba!" Gudolu yells and many Majin Hai were felled.

Jetkins was patching some civilians up. "Hurry to the secret path," he says after finishing.

Elftoria is doom!" Gudolu admits grimly.

"We can't give up!"

Bsran appears. "Well, well so here we are again."

"Au No Chachiba!"

Bsran dodges it and strikes at Gudolu but he blocks it. "He's much stronger than before!" Gudolu thought. "Jetkins get out of here!"

"What!?"

"Go I'll catch up, you're in the way!"

Jetkins hesitates but leaves.

Gudolu gains the upper hand and knocks Bsran's sword out his hand. He attempts to strike the death blow but Bsran dodges and uses Incapacitator on him.

"Well looks like we have a winner! Oh but don't worry I won't let you die!"

****

Nesa let's lose her last arrow into a Majin Hai. She draws her sword but looks around and sees nothing but death and destruction. "Why? Why did this have to happen!? This is all Elena's fault! She led them here!" She wipes the tears away and fights on.

Elena regains conciseness and begins making her way through the king's palace. She finds that the main route was blocked by rubble so she takes another path. She finds a door with leads her to the kings private chamber and in it was another room. She'd been inside the king's private chamber a few times but she never saw this room so she heads down the stairway. Once she reaches the bottom she heads into a room and sees the king watching six mages powering up a strange device.

"Your Majesty!" Elena calls.

"Why are you here?!" He demands.

"I came to slay Felicia."

"How did you get in here, well never mind, be off with you!"

"Your Majesty what is that weird thing?"

"Oh this is a weapon that will use magic as a projectile; I plan to fire it at the SOTD Territories."

"But we're not fighting them."

"Many royal family members have been killed, the SOTD will take advantage of this I must make sure that does not happen."

There was a crash and the room starts collapsing and the mages are buried. Elena races to help the king but at that moment dust blinds the king and in his attempt to get the dust out of his eyes he starts moving in a panic which causes him to stumble forward and as Elena tries to catch him he's impaled on her sword.

No!" She slides his body off the sword and tries to help but he was refusing her help in his dying moments and at that moment she hears footsteps. Elena looks up to see Princess Shantora and two guards. Princess Shantora has her hands over her mouth. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

"No it's not what it looks like!"

The guards shoot at Elena with their crossbows while Princess Shantora takes flight. Elena deflects their arrows and leaps over them.

"Get back here you traitor!" One guard screams.

"Princess, Princess wait!"

Princess Shantora pulls out a knife. "Don't come any closer you traitor! If I've known they were going to sent you into the desert to die I would have stopped it. I didn't even get to say good bye but instead of forgiveness this how you repay me! In the end our time together meant nothing to you! My husband took five arrows to protect me!" She cried.

"You mean he's..."

"Yes he's gone and it's all your fault!" Princess Shantora comes at Elena with her knife but Elena grabs her arm. The two wrestle and then the two guards appear and prepare to fire. Once Elena was in range they fire but Elena did not see them and wrestles Princess Shantora in the path of the arrows.

Elena's mouth dropped as the Princess Shantora drops. The two guards rush to her aid. Elena steps backwards. "I did this, I did this! The king is dead and now Princess Shantora," she thought.

She comes back to reality and dodges a sword swipe from a guard. Elena takes flight. She finally makes her way outside and sees all of the destruction for herself. All of Elftoria was burning. She was about to break down but two Majin Hai appear and she cuts them down.

Felicia appears. "It's time to finish this!"

"YOU WILL PAY!" Elena charges at her but Felicia blocks her attack.

The two swing their swords expertly.

"I'm gonna kill this bitch!" Elena thought

"I'm gonna send you straight to the Underworld!" Felicia thought.

With one swift strike both of their swords fly out of their hands. Elena swings at Felicia with her fist but she ducks and picks Elena up and throws her. Felicia comes at her but Elena throws a spearhead which was lying on the ground into her side. Felicia stumbles backwards. Elena pulls out her dagger and leaps into the air to strike a blow but Felicia punches her. Felicia comes after her but Elena does a sweep low which knocks her down. Elena starts choking her but Felicia pokes her in the eyes and punches her in the jaw.

Both of them get up and race for their swords. Once swords are in hand they glare at each other, this was it the final strike! They charge and slash into each other. Felicia turns around revealing the minor wounds she sustained and Elena turns around revealing her broken sword and then collapses.

"It's done! Now to lop off this elf bitch's head!" Felicia stood above her ready to strike the death blow but the three sapphire gem eyes on medallion start glowing. "It's seems that enough people have been sacrifice. I'm ready!" Felicia starts glowing blue and then a third eye appears on her forehead which was blue. She had three eyes now and they were glowing blue.

She could hear her nine predecessors clapping and cheering for her.

****

An hour had passed and ten Majin Hai enter the ruins of the prison to get Elena. Once the cell was open she kicks one and head butts another. One grabs her arm and another grabs her from behind. Eventually they have her. She screams and resists but it was in vain.

She was brought outside and placed face down on a wooden table with her head sticking out; her arms and legs were stretched and chained.

She looks up to see a Majin Hai approaching with a great axe. She could feel a familiar presences coming from this particular Majin Hai. "Gudolu." She could also see Felicia the Dark Lady watching her while eating.

"At last the great Elf Captain Elena is no more."

"Do you expect me to beg for my life?"

"No Ms. Elena I expect you to die!"

Gudolu stops and raises the great axe but then a horn blows. Felicia the Dark Lady and the Majin Hai look to see white flags with a black lion on them. It was the human army from the country Hyperia. Elena was filled with joy. The Hyperian Army charged at the Dark Lady and her Majin Hai.

"Destroy them!"

While the Majin Hai were busy with the new threat, Elena makes her escape.

There was nothing left for her, she failed to kill Felicia, Elftoria was no more and she was considered a traitor to the SOTL, if she went to any of the territories she would be killed on the spot and she definitely wasn't going to any of the SOTD territories. Her only option was to flee the western lands, she only hoped her name wasn't known outside the Western Land.

To be continued...

frog7
frog7
133 Followers