All Comments on 'The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved the story. It would have been so much better without all the mistakes, though.

grayge37grayge37almost 7 years ago
Please heed the comments.

While your story is very good, your writing leaves a lot to be desired. If you had used a spell-check routine and better yet, someone to proofread your material, you probably would have been voted with five stars by all of the commenters.

Since you have indicated that this story is to be continued, I sincerely hope that you heed the suggestions for improving your writing.

The thought occurred to me that English is not your native language, and if that is true then certainly you need a proofreader. Get one prior to submitting the next installment, and do not be discouraged by the criticism.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To all that liked my story thank you for reading.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Three Moms and Three Sons

That sure makes it a full house, Now the boys can try the other Moms. It can become one hell of a story. thanks for the HOT READ. A FAN

chipmandonechipmandonealmost 7 years ago
Hard to read

I hate to dump on you but reading your story is like Chinese water torture. Please get an editor. You can detail a story but spell check and an editor would cure almost all the errors. Keep writing you can do it.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

Alright just so you know I did try the editors on here. However, I shouldn't have to wait a month for them to edit a 10k word story. Now you like it great, if you don't oh well can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
They got him!

I love this idea! Son being oblivious to what's going on, his friends securing he's helpless and his hot mom finally fucking him.

Wha I would like to see in the next chapter, however is that son tries to escape and gets tied down once again. He was high and was loving it but when he comes back to his senses he realizes what happened and tries run as soon as his mother unties him. He escapes from his home and then they all try to find him and secure him once again.

Great!

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

Oh hmm interesting but already used it in another story.

hornacekhornacekalmost 7 years ago
errors

"to" instead of "too"

"your" instead of "you're"

Questions that end with a period instead of a question mark.

So many errors, I eventually gave up trying to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thanks

for your efforts. cant wait to hear more sharing but also the moms and the sons alone

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Premise was excellent. Not the first time, but good

Hard to believe that James needed so much encouragement.

Surprised his 2 friends needed grass to get him interested. No mention of what his 2 friends did to get him tied up.

Can't wait to get the sharing between all three women and boys.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Are the Mother's going to share their sons with each other?

What a fun time sharing different pussy's with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

Please ignore the grammar nazi's. These are people who haven't the talent to write themselves and overly criticize those that do in order to compensate.

Ignore the egomaniacs and please continue writing as your stories are exciting and interesting to read :)

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very Good! 5 stars

What a bunch of scum of the earth whores...LOL!

devildog0302devildog0302almost 7 years ago
Good story

It appears that the most critical comments about the writing come from people that have not written anything. Maybe they should try it themselves before throwing stones.

It's was a good story that has promise of follow up, keep trying...

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor
poll

Question should I add another chapter to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

It really interests me to find out how the story will go. Will there be an orgy where everyone will fuck James, will he remain tied etc.

I hope you will add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do it!

You left the story open to a sequel and you have my support to do it!

amachiamachialmost 7 years ago
I think...

you definitely should, it's an interesting theme and it needs some closure between James, his mother and his/her friends.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor
part two

Ok, part two is in the works.

soul71soul71almost 7 years agoAuthor

Just letting y'all know part two for this story is with my editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for it!

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor
The misadventures of Ms. Watson pt.2

Ok, just letting you all know the second part has just been submitted. So it should be out here in a few days.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
🔥🔥🔥

That was pretty damn hot and I'm sure part two will be as well.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MY SECOND READ !!!.^*!^*!^*!

For some reason, it not only reads better, but feels better. It's seems hotter, still three on three, now that's MOTHER and SON incest too the fullest. ........Again great read.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been better

In general I liked the story. A couple shortfalls. Why did they have to drug him and tie him up? one would have sufficed, but neither should have been necessary. Especially the drugging. How well will he remember everything, especially her questions! Plus, if she wants honest answers from him, how can she expect them when he is drugged and tied up? Other than that, a good story

OmniferisOmniferisover 3 years ago
what

In the first paragraph it states her marriage has been for 10 years how would she have a nearly adult son

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Reluctant son genre is really old and never very good. This one was no exception.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6775 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...