The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

"You wouldn't believe it," Susan said the sound of a door closing could be heard over the line. "Ok I tried out your plan," she said hesitantly.

"Oh!" Mary Ann said causing her to stop her pacing. "Come on girl don't leave me in suspense!"

"So did I, had it all set up for when Sean got home," Mary Ann heard Diana's lust in her voice. "Sent you a picture of what I wore Mary," she said right as Mary Ann's phone buzzed announcing the picture text. Opening up the text Mary smiled wickedly at Diana's blue lace bra and thong. "Oh how I faked being startled," Diana chuckled maniacally. "You should have seen Sean's eye bulge out of their socket's. I don't think he has ever seen a half naked woman before, given how quickly his cock sprung to attention."

"God how delightful it was to see a man just acknowledged that a woman told before him," Susan moaned into the phone. Her hand migrating southward as she pictured her son's erect cock. "I swear Matthew is at least eight inches," she said her fingers working magic on her starved cunt. "I hate to admit it Mary Ann but you were right. However, much I hate that it has to be with my son. I just can't get the outline of his young robust cock out of my mind," Susan went silent for a moment. "Hold on I think I hear something." Mary Ann listened as Susan tiptoed across her house. "Oh my god I think Matthew is masturbating," Susan said whispering into the phone.

"Oh mom! Yes suck my cock, lick it clean!" Mary Ann heard Matthew's moan through the the closed door.

"Fuck Susan just what did you wear?!" Mary Ann asked her heart racing wishing her son moaned like that for her.

"Just an old red number I thought I try out first," Susan whispered softly into the phone so not to announce she was easedropping on her son.

"Yes! Fuck yes mom ride it, bet I can fuck you better then dad does that slut," Susan gasped she had suspensions of her husband's dalliance.

"Mary, Diana what should I do?!" Susan said retreating down the hall, trying to keep her voice calm so her rage wouldn't spill out.

"I tell you what you do you go in there and suck that cock. Let that young stud fuck your horny cunt until you beg for his cum to cover you," Diana said excitedly which surprised Mary Ann.

"And leave your phone on so we can listen," Mary Ann quickly added.

"Alright I'll do it if that bastard is fucking some slut! First let me get out of this, I want to show him just how good I am without stripping," Susan said setting down her phone. Tossing aside the lingerie taking the phone as she walked with determination back towards the bathroom. "God I can't believe I'm about to do this," Susan breathed heavily into the phone. "I'll set the phone on the sink, but, don't make a sound," she said before turning the doorknob.

"Mom!" Matthew yelped in surprise. His hand was a death grip on his penis in mid stroke.

"Relax sweetheart Mama's here to help," Mary Ann rushed to her door locking it she didn't want this to be interrupted. Nor did she want her son to ask why his friend was fucking his mother least not yet. Taking the suction cupped dildo she used in the shower locking herself in her bathroom. Placing the phone on her sink, setting it to speaker while muting her mike.

"Mom this isn't what it looks like," Matthew said trying cover himself up.

"Are you sure?! It looks like your masturbating to me," Susan purred setting her phone on the sink. "That was some very, very dirty talk young man," she said her brown eyes burned hungrily into his throbbing cock. "Now what was it that you wanted your mother to do," she said sinking to her knee's beside him. "Ah yes suck your cock was it," Susan said reaching out to his awaiting cock. "Now baby is that what you really want? Do you want your mother's juicy lips wrapped around this fine cock," she said, looking up at her son as her hand ran up and down his shaft.

"Yes," Matthew said weakly. His Adams Apple bobbing up and down as his mother leaned over his lap. Mary Ann couldn't help herself reenacting what Susan was doing to the dildo that was fixed onto the toilet seat lid. Her tongue running up the rubber phallus imaging James sitting there looking down at her.

"Good boy," Susan purred her tongue darting out moistening her lips. "Now you relax baby let Mama taste you," she said leaning in blowing softly on his superheated tool watching it twitch. Smiling to herself before her tongue circled his engorged head. Tasting the precum that had crept up from his core. "How does my baby like his mother's tongue cleaning off his cock?" Susan asked her eyes glancing up to him as her hand worked in time with her lashing tongue.

"God mom it feels so good," Matthew moaned he never thought it would be so euphoric.

"Then you don't mind fucking me with this cock?" Susan asked her tongue flickered out teasing the tip of his cock. "Didn't you proclaim you could fuck me better then your father ever did," her eyes flashing hungrily having come this far she wasn't going to be denied again. "That is if fucking your mother is what you want," Susan said containing her shock as his cock surged in her hand.

"Your serious mom, you mean I can really fuck you?!" Mary Ann moved to poise herself over the head of her dildo. Waiting for the moment when Matthew penetrated his mother.

"Oh yes baby," Susan said grinning madly. "With a cock like yours you can fuck me anytime you want when your father isn't here," she said giving his shaft one last lick before lifting herself up. Turning around bracing herself against the wall above the bathtub. Presenting her nice round taut ass to her son, letting him see her puffy pink lips. Running her finger through them before spreading her lips, to show her son just how wet she was. "Now get up here and fuck me! When your about to cum pull out I want that yummy sperm all over my tits," Susan said, looking over her shoulder. Matthew wasted no time as his cock led the way. Susan's hand guiding his young virgin cock into her wet hot twat.

"Oh fuck baby your so big," Susan moaned as Matthew pumped his cock into her. While his inexperienced thrust wasn't something one would write home about, yet his hard tool sliding through her folds, the stamina of his pace made up for it. "Yes, yes that's it baby fuck your mother! Make her cum on that cock," Susan growled as she felt Matthew's balls slapping her clit. "Fuck yes," her voiced echoed off the walls as her orgasm exploded. Feeling her hot cream coating her son's cock. "Does my baby like feeling his mother's juice's coating his cock?" Susan asked lustfully.

"Fuck yes mom," Matthew grunted as his mother's pussy squeezed his cock with each thrust. Feeling his balls becoming soaked in her juice's yet Matthew couldn't will himself to stop. "Mom I'm going to cum," he in a panic. Susan wasted no time in one swift motion kneeled before her son, his cock dripping in her juice's, her eyes lingering on his balls. Her mouth engulfing his rod slurping loudly on his heated tool. Cleaning off her sex from his organ feeling his cock twitch ready to release his hot jizz.

"That's it baby coat your mother's tits in your cum," Susan said her hand working his shaft. Directing the flow of his cum as it shoot out from the tip of his cock. "Look at all this cum just for me," she said grinning at her son. "Here let me clean this up," Susan said her tongue twirling around his shaft cleaning off the remanence of his sperm. Her eyes fluttering as she tasted the saltiness of it, its thickness not the water down spittle that came from her husband. "Now you go and rest in your room until dinner," Susan said smacking Matthew's left ass cheek sending him out of the bathroom. "Close the door behind you," she said watching his deflating cock bounced with each step.

"Oh my god Susan!" Diana screamed after she heard the door close. "I can't believe you did that," she said giggling into her phone unaware Mary Ann was still riding her dildo. "Has Mary hung up on us?"

"I'm here," Mary Ann said keeping her breath steady. Biting her lip as she slid down the fake cock, her cream running down onto the lid. She couldn't fight back the moan as the head rubbed against her g-spot.

"Mary Ann did you get turned on by with me fucking my son?" Susan asked running her finger through the strand's of her son's cum. "Were you thinking of how James's cock would feel like deep within that pretty pussy."

"Mmmhmmm," Mary Ann muttered as her pace quickened.

"Reaching up taking hold of those enormous breast of yours," Diana mused spreading her legs. Joining her friend as they listened as the slickness of her sex resounded through the phone.

"Yes," Mary Ann moaned as she pinched her nipple.

"His balls slapping against you as his cock pounds your hot cunt into submission," Susan said her fingers stirring her satisfied cunt. "Pulling your hair as his cock buries itself deep within you, making you his bitch as your ass shakes with each thrust."

"Fuck yes! James fuck me, fuck me hard baby!" Mary Ann shouted knowing James couldn't hear her from upstairs. Her hips sped as she sunk down to the base of the dildo feeling it press against her cervix. "God your so deep," her breathing was fast and heavy as she vigorously rubbed her clit. "That's it baby make your dirty slut of a mother cum on your cock! Cumming! James I'm cumming yes baby its all for you!" Mary Ann screamed as her body was ravaged by her orgasm.

"Well that was exciting," Diana said licking her fingers clean. Eyeing her door she had purposely left it ajar in hopes Sean would pass by. Seeing the slight movement from the hallway smiling inwardly, removing the thong she had been wearing, sending a text telling them not to hang up and that Sean was just outside her door. That she was going to give him a show to see if he would take the bait. Boosting her mike as high as it would go so her cohorts would hear everything that would take place. Positioning her bald pussy at the door making sure that her son got an eye full. "Oh yes Sean that's it," she said playing with her wet lips. "You make your mother so hot when you lick her pussy," Diana cooed as her fingers plunged into her cunt. Watching the shadow figure at her door arm moved frantically as she peered at her son without appearing to do so.

"That's a good son pay attention to my clit," Diana said her free hand teasing the pink bud. "Oh what are you doing," she said moving along in her fantasy. "Are you going to fuck me with that big cock," Diana moaned watching the shadow nod in response. "Oh yes baby slide that dick into my hot wet pussy," she said as her left hand ran up her stomach, kneading her breast, pulling on her nipple. As her fingers worked faster and faster in her drench channel. "Oh Sean your so big inside of me! I can feel you stretching me out," Diana said reaching above her grabbing tufts of the covers as she lifted her hips. To allow her son to see her pink wet cunt as her fingers worked their magic on her folds. "That's it Sean fuck your mother! Fuck me hard baby I can take it, I'm not like those little girl's at your school. Where you need to be delicate with, ram that cock into me. Make your mother squeal in pleasure as you fill her up with that lovely cock!"

"Fuck," Diana heard Sean's cursed as his cum hit the door. Smiling confidently as she heard his feet racing down the hall thinking she would punish him. Swinging her legs off the bed opening her door, her eyes lingering on the white strand's that stained her door. Her tongue inadvertently darted out she couldn't help herself. Before she knew it her tongue had licked his spank clean off the door.

"Fuck Diana you got a dirtier mouth then Mary has," Susan said once Diana straighten out her room before her husband got home.

"Oh please I heard worse from you," Mary Ann shot back teasingly as she eased herself off of her dildo. She couldn't believe she had came so hard in less then two days. Wondering just how much of a wet spot she is going to leave once James was finally hers. "Alright I should go make dinner and see if I can't entice my sweet darling son."

"Wait what do you mean Mary?" Susan asked puzzled she was sure once he had seen his mother half naked he would have a raging boner like her son. "Surely James at least stared at you before running off?"

"No," Mary Ann sighed as her lip trembled.

"Oh sweetheart don't cry we'll think of something," Diana said getting dressed as the sound of her husband's car pulled into the driveway. "Listen we'll sort this out I'm sure its just a shock to him. We'll talk about this next week when we start planing this all out." Diana said before hanging up.

Weeks had passed since Mary Ann had listened in on Susan being fucked by her son. Every day since then she had tried almost everything to catch the eye of her son without outright walking around nude. Mary was halfway tempted to do just that to see if she couldn't get a rise out of her son. However, the thought of her son being gay had crossed her mind on occasion shaking the thought from her mind. The amount of porn she had found in his room put any doubts to bed. Yet with the teacher workday arriving tomorrow she feared she would never get what she wanted. She had no wish to be the only one not being fucked when Susan and Diana brought their son's over. This was suppose to be about her and James, to make him see her as a woman. She certainly saw him as a man, the way his cock felt in her hand when she suck him off every night. To increase his endurance for what awaited her beloved son.

"So any progress?" Susan asked her hand running through Matthew's hair as his tongue ran along her lips. "Oh yes baby that's it right there," Mary Ann could hear Susan's shudder through the phone. "You gotten so good at eating your mother's pussy over the month," Susan said praising her son as his tongue penetrated her channel. "Fuck yes right there," she growled grinding her hips on his tongue. "You sure he isn't gay Mary?"

"Who James," Mary Ann heard Matthew asking his mother.

"Yes sweety," Susan said loving how her juice's coated her son's chin. "We're trying to get him interested in his mother as his mother got me into you."

"Oh," Matthew said surprisingly. "I know he isn't gay that's for sure," he said mulling over what to do to help his friend. "Umm I think Sean and I might be able to help but umm it would require doing something you told me not to do."

"If its getting him high I'm fine with it," Susan said waving off the statement, chuckling to herself at the stun look on her son's face. "Please son I know every place you hide your stash I'm not an idiot," she said raising her auburn eyebrow. "However, since you didn't listen to me you will return to your chore," Susan said grinning madly as her son eagerly set out to his task. "Your fine with that right Mary?"

"Yea I guess," Mary Ann said envious of what she heard over the phone. Growing irate that her own son wasn't in the kitchen at that moment on his knee's eat out her throbbing cunt. "You sure it isn't going to make him pass out that would just ruin everything."

"Doubtful don't you think Matthew," Susan said, looking down at her son.

"Nah he won't pass out I'll make sure of it just pliable," Matthew said coming up for breath.

"Ok I can live with pliable," Mary Ann said running through ideas in her head. "Actually pliable is more to my liking," she said, looking into her living room where it would start their blissful relationship. "Now you don't wear out your boy before tomorrow," Mary Ann smiled evilly into the phone.

"Oh no worry there," Susan said lifting her son's chin. "I'm making sure he's saving up every drop of his delicious cum for tomorrow. I want that load dripping down my throat after I suck him off," she said watching as his cock swelled.

"Well isn't he a lucky boy," Mary Ann said halfheartedly.

"Worry not Mary Ann if my son wants to continue fucking me he will be sure to make James ready for you sweetheart," Susan said pointing at her son to continue.

"Well then I best get the house ready for tomorrow," Mary Ann said ending the call. Smiling that her friend was finally getting what she wanted albeit what society wouldn't call normal. "James could you come down here for a minute," she called the the stairs.

"Yea," James said as he exited his room. Sighing as his mother stood in the living room in only a red mesh halter top, allowing her light brown nipples to peek through the holes in the material. Trying to keep his eyes away from the flower lace panties that hugged his mother's hips by two tiny elastic band's. "Really mom can't you at least put on some clothes when I'm home," James said in an irritable huff.

"Why should I young man this is my fucking house!" Mary Ann said crossing her arms below her breast. Knowing how it was pushing her glorious orbs up taunting her son's gaze. "Or are you saying that seeing me like this is getting you excited?" she asked hoping that he would take the bait.

"What no!" James said his voice breaking as he looked away. "Just tell me why you called me down here for, so you can go back to whatever it was you were doing."

"James, son why is it so hard for you to look a me?" Mary Ann asked taking a step forward, noticing the slight movement in his jeans. "I'm not attractive, do you not find me," moving up to him pressing her body against his. "Hot!" Mary Ann whispered seductively into his ear. Lightly resting her hand against his jeans where she saw the movement, biting her lip as she felt his cock brush against her hand.

"What no! Your my mom that would be wrong," James said moving away from her. Hoping that his mother didn't see his erect penis straining the denim of his pants.

"Well fine since you won't help boost your single lonely mother's self-esteem," Mary Ann said cocking out her hip. Feeling one of her pink lips escaping the thin fabric hoping just hoping her son would notice. "Go into the living room and move the coffee table into the den, and push the couches out so we'll have room for tomorrow's activities."

"Fine," James said eager to get out of his mother's sight. Yet he didn't see the ravenous lust in his mother's eyes as she saw the taut tent that had formed. Peeking around the corner as James went about the task she set out for him. Licking her lips as Mary Ann saw a small wet spot saturating his blue jeans. Knowing how all that tasty precum she had so enjoined when James was sound asleep was going to waste. Her heart fluttered as his hand adjusted himself as carried the coffee table into the den. A devilish thought swirled in her wicked mind, reaching down letting her other moist lip hang out. Giving her son a sneak peak at what awaited him tomorrow, as well just how lustrous her snatch looked to the male eye.

"No baby move the couch to the edge of the rug," Mary Ann said standing at the entrance her legs slight spread. Giving her son an unobstructed view as he looked up in stun shock. "James its rude to leave your month hanging open," she said keeping her mirth contained. "Now hurry up seeing how you can't be in the same room with me for more then a minute," Mary Ann pouted. Yet her eyes saw the massive lurch of his cock, how she just wanted to throw him onto the couch and snake that beast out. Letting him watch as she swallowed his cock whole given the practice she has had in the past month. Watching how well his cock fitted into her month as her tongue worked his shaft. Her tongue licking his balls as his cock slid down her throat. Showing him things that she would never do for his father. Letting him play with her breast as his cock slid through her cleavage soaking her skin in his precum and her saliva.

"So why are you staring at your mother like some lascivious pervert? When you have plainly stated I wasn't attractive enough to cause some rise within you," Mary Ann said crossing her arms again. "So if my attire doesn't spur something then would my naked body?" she asked titling her head watching her son squirm underneath her gaze. "I think we should try it don't you sweetheart," Mary Ann said her halter top kissed the hardwood floor before James could utter any protest. "See is that so bad and here you get to see your very first pair of breast. Not those fake things that you find in your movie's, " she said grinning madly at his horror. "What did you think your secret would remain hidden in my house," Mary Ann said playing with her bare breast. Watching how his eyes stayed glued to her chest as she playfully teased her nipples. "My, my baby is that for me," Mary Ann purred leaning forward allowing her breast to hang free as his cock pressed tightly against his pants.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers