The Misadventures of Ms. Watson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

"So you do find me attractive," Mary Ann purred wondering if she didn't need to wait for tomorrow. "Would you like to see Mama's pussy baby, its a pretty little thing I'll even let you touch me if you want," she said her thumbs hooking underneath the elastic bands. "Only if you let your mother see just how well her son has grown," Mary Ann said seductively trying to keep her hunger contained. Yet what happened next she wasn't prepared for, instead of unzipping his fly like she hoped James would have done. He had left her bent over racing back to his room where Mary Ann could only assume to stroke his fine phallus. While his rejection might have angered her a month ago, yet she knew he was going to be hers even if James didn't. It was enough to see that erect rod respond to her, that was enough to satisfy her for now. Walking smugly to her room to prepare for tomorrow's festivities.

"Susan, Diana," Mary Ann said hugging her friend's as they entered her home. Winking at Sean and Matthew as they passed, heading towards James's room. Where she hoped they would get her son in the mood for what she had planned. "So I see someone's been getting a good rump," Mary Ann smiled wickedly.

"Oh honey you have too wait and see my boy in action," Diana said matching her smile.

"Doubt he be any match to my Matthew," Susan said hang her coat on the hook. Her heart racing as footsteps rushed down the stairs. Noticing the avoidance James gave his mother as the boys headed towards the garage. "Mary what happened?" Susan asked hearing the door close.

"Come I don't want to be overheard," Mary Ann said, looking over her shoulder encase her son came back in. "Plus I need to get ready and I suspect so do the two of you," she said smirking at her friend's before leading them to her bedroom. A room which after today she hoped would be shared by her son.

"Oh my god, you didn't?!" Susan asked giggling as she tossed her shirt onto Mary Ann's bed.

"You should have seen his face when my pussy lips stared him right in the face. God how wonderful the sight of his proud cock standing just for me," Mary Ann sighed contently. "Then when I stood bare chested before him I sure he was about to explode in his pants," she said applying lotion to her body. She wanted her son to remember their blissful encounter with every sweet thing she could imprint into his mind. Rubbing it into her thighs as a soft knock came upon her door.

"Mom," Matthew said cracking open the door.

"Well come in silly your going to see us all nude might as well get it over with," Susan said dragging her son into the room. Smacking the back of his head as his mouth hug agape as he stared at Diana and Mary Ann.

"Fuck I didn't know you all we're so hot," Matthew said after he had regained the ability to speak.

"Oh is that so," Diana said in a disapproving motherly voice. Bursting in a fit of laughter as Matthew stood there red faced. "If your as big as your mother says I might like to take a ride on something," she said standing before Matthew her hand cupping his groin. Feeling his tool growing underneath her palm smiling sweetly at him knowing how lucky Susan was. "That is if its fine with your mother," Diana whispered into his ear allowing him to feel the firmness of her breast.

"So long as you don't mind me borrowing Sean for a few hours for a trimming," Susan said her eyes burning into Matthew's crutch.

"Before all that let's pop my son's cherry shall we," Mary Ann said happily her eyes running down Matthew's body. Smiling to herself at the taut peek that wanted to burst the hem of the brass zipper. "My Matthew you might want to release that beast before you ruin you pants." Diana wasted no time in one swift move his naked penis bobbed underneath their hungry gaze.

"Oh my, your mother wasn't lying to us Matthew," Diana cooed looking at Susan who nodded her approval. "You do have a mighty fine cock," she purred as her hand down the length of his shaft. "Would you like for me to ride this stout rod," Diana said in wanton whisper. "To have my hot, wet, dripping pussy tightly wrapped around this fine wonderful tool." Matthew could only nod as all coherent thought left his adolescent mind. "Good boy another time yes," Diana said nibbling on Matthew's ear lobe.

"Ok I think that's enough teasing for now," Susan said stirring her son towards the door. "Now you go make sure James is secure so we can start the show," she said leaning in to him. "So I can fuck that gorgeous cock baby," Susan whispered her lips brushing along his ear. Susan watched her son hurrying down the hallway her eyes lingering on his ass before her disappeared around the corner.

"James is bigger," Mary Ann taunting Susan from behind him. "The length might be the same but not the girth," she said kneading Susan's breast.

"Well I'm about to find out if its true," Susan said leaning back against Mary Ann. Wondering how their children would react if they told them what they did when they were at school. Or how Sean would feel as his mother moaned while she was between her legs. Thinking they might just add them to their weekly gatherings.

"That's such a good boy Sean," Diana said sashaying into the living room. Three pairs of eyes were trained on her bouncing breast as she approached the very high teenagers. Diana didn't want to know how they got James naked and tied to the chair. Hearing Susan following behind her smiling hungrily at their wide shocked eyes.

"Are you boys ready to have us ladies sucking, licking, fucking those lovely tool's?" Susan asked noticing how their cocks lurched in response. "Good answer," she purred running her hands up her chest cupping her C size breast. "Matthew baby would you mind putting on some music, track two please?" Susan asked loving how her body felt so alive standing nude in front of three teenage boy's.

"My such a lovely tune," Diana cooed as her body swayed to the music. Peering over at her friend smirking as their adolescent eyes just couldn't look away. "So James," she said walking seductively towards him. "Do our naked womanly bodies please you sweetheart?" Diana asked bending forward allowing his light green eyes to be held captive by her hanging orbs. "James I didn't know you were so well endowed," a low purr rumbled within Diana's throat, as her hand ran up the back of James's cock. "If I had known you were so well equip I would have told you to fuck me with this gorgeous cock of yours," Diana said winking at him.

"We all know why we are here," Susan said leaning on James's shoulder, her left breast filling his view. "Well all except you," she said smirking at him as Matthew's hands squeezed her ass cheeks. "You do love Mama's ass don't you baby," Susan said reaching behind her head. Pulling her son forward so James would have an unobstructed view as their kiss deepened. "Oh baby I can feel that cock pressing into me," she said trying to control her trembling body as her son's member slid in between her ass cheeks. "You want to fuck your mother don't you baby?"

"Fuck yes," Matthew said fervently before reaching up and teasing his mother's breast.

"Good boy," Susan said patting his cheek before walking over to the couch. Presenting her ass for James to watch as his friend fucked his own mother before him. Knowing how Mary Ann was listening to every word as she hid around the corner. "Then bring that hard cock over here and stuff my dirty pussy," Susan commanded giving her ass a playful spank.

"Susan has a good idea Sean how about it?" Diana asked cocking out her hip. Her predatory smile spread across her lips as his clothes peeled off his at lightening speeds. "Is the prospect of fucking your horny mother that good?"

"You have no idea what your missing bro," Sean said patting James's shoulder as his mother pointed towards the couch.

"Go sit baby I want to ride that hard thing of yours," Diana said lustfully.

"Yes fuck me Matthew!" Susan screamed out as her son's hips rapidly pounded her cunt. "That's it baby make your Mama your slut," she said reaching down between her leg's. Her hand was a blur as it worked vehemently along her clit, all the while her other hand kept herself braced against the back of the couch. Seeing her friend peek around the corner, looking back towards James seeing how enthralled he had become. "Now Mary," Susan whispered which was a challenge for her given the huge cock stirring her inside's.

Mary Ann's heart raced as she readied herself to present her naked body to her son. Shaking her head at the feeling she had been practically naked the other day. However, this was something else, this was about to become something more then mother and son. Something she knew they could never return from, yet as she looked at her naked son one last time. Mary Ann knew without a doubt this was the course she wanted to be on as she watched his pulsating member. Pushing herself off the wall it was now or never. Their thrusts, their gyrations, their sweet sinful moans ceased as Mary stood in the doorway. James couldn't look away as his mother held his drugged infused mind at her will. His eyes followed every curve, every move of her muscle's as they danced underneath her skin. The way her raven hair swung freely as those emerald green eyes hypnotized his soul. James felt his engorged rod surged with renewed vigor as he drank in his mother's naked form.

Dropping to her knee's between his leg's, before James couldn't mutter a word. Her tongue running up the back of his heated erection, her eyes always on him ensuring that James saw everything she was about to do to him. Taking his cock in hand rubbing it along her breast, how that one act sent electricity racing down her spine. Watching his face as his body succumbed to the pleasure her body was giving him. Resting the appendage she had coveted for so long between her cleavage, pressing her tits together, biting her lip as she watched his tool gliding between her orbs.

"How does my baby like his first titty fuck?" Mary Ann asked yet James didn't need to answer his euphoria was written all over his face. "Then you'll love this," she said bending her head down, sucking on the head of his cock with each downward motion of her breast. She couldn't remember when anyone's cock tasted so good to her, not even her ex-husband had this effect on her. Swilling her tongue around his bulbous head as she had done every night. Moaning as his precum coated her tongue since the first time he had came in her mouth she was addicted. "James did you know I never did this for your rotten father," Mary Ann said flicking out her tongue, watching as his eyes rolled backwards.

"Oh he so desperately wanted me to," Mary Ann said speeding up her stroke's. She wanted his first hot load filling her mouth, dripping down on to her glistening breast. "As a good wife I took care of his need's, yet what did that man do cheated on me can you believe that?!" Mary Ann saw the genuine surprise in his eyes at the startling news. "James your not like him are you? You won't fuck another woman unless I'm ok with it will you? You will let me fuck this cock as much as I want, filling up my starving womb with that tasty cum won't you son?"

"Yes..... Mom," James moaned as Mary Ann abandoned her titty fuck. Engulfing his rod to its base she wanted him to feel how good she was as her muscle's and tongue worked on that sensitive organ.

"That's it baby cum in your mother's mouth," Mary Ann said before returning to her task. Bracing herself against the chair as his hips bucked as his hot seed spilled forth, causing her cheeks to puff out at the sheer volume of it. Filling it leaking out of her mouth, running down her chin, dripping down onto her overheated skin as she coped with swallowing it all. "Someone hasn't been relieving himself I see," Mary Ann smirked licking the remainder of his cum from her lips. Which was true she hadn't serviced him for three days prior to this wonderful day she was experiencing. "That's ok baby from now on I'll be the one milking this cock," Mary Ann said stroking his spent cock. Smiling inwardly to herself as it started to flare back to life. "Oh I'm so going to wear this tool out," she said to herself.

"Look James, look how well it look's with my hand wrapped around this hard tool," Mary Ann said placing a kiss on its head as she rose. "Baby can't you hear how wet I am just thinking about the time we are going to share with one another," she said running two fingers through her wet lips. "James don't you want to taste how sweet you lecherous mother is," she said placing her fingers into his mouth, as she slid into his lap. "Do you like my taste baby?!" Mary Ann asked watching him nod, yet if his lashing tongue on her fingers was any indication. She was soon going to have an eager student in the way of pleasing her hot throbbing cunt.

"Good! My man should love the way his woman tastes," Mary Ann whispered into his ear. Nibbling on his earlobe as she rubbed his shaft through her lips foretelling just where that hard rod would soon rest. "Now sweetheart, your mother is going to fuck you," she said her voice carrying the hints of her unbridled lust. "I've come to far to stop now James," Mary Ann said rising from his lap. Rubbing his head through her saturated lips, before positioning it at her awaiting entrance. Gasping as his manhood slowly stretched her out, how glorious it felt to her to have a real phallus filling her channel. Not the rubber and plastic she had been using since her divorce. "God baby I knew your were big," Mary Ann said stifling her moan as she continued to lower herself. Pulling out her fingers from his mouth once she had sunk down to the hilt.

"Now tell me James don't you like my hot tight cunt? You can't lie to me I feel it swelling as my muscle's work it," Mary Ann said as her hips slowly began to move. She didn't think he be so deep, yet that wasn't going to stop her from having everything his cock could give her. "God baby you feel so amazing inside of me," Mary Ann said breathing heavily as her forehead pressed against his.

"Mmmhhhaaa," was all James could otter as his mother's folds wrapped around his sensitive tool. James couldn't refute how well his mother felt to him. Nor could he deny that once this day was over he would be asking for more.

"That's it James feel how good my cunt is," Mary Ann moaned into his ear as she felt her cream flowing down his rod. "Suck on your mother's tits as I come on that cock baby," she demanded shoving her glorious breast into her son's mouth. Feeling her body trembling, her muscle's quivering, her folds squeezing down on her son's manhood as her climax flared. "Oh god yes fuck me baby! That's it shove that cock deep into my hot cunt," Mary Ann screamed out as her hips rapidly glided upon his rod. Knowing how her son would love the feel of her body in the throw's of her orgasm. Tossing her head back smiling towards the ceiling as she felt the twitch of his cock. Telling her what she already knew, yet the prospect of having his seed planted deep into her womb clouded her mind. No longer would she have to use her fingers or her rubber device's to send it where it rightly belonged.

"Fuck yes James cum in your mother!" Mary Ann growled urging her tired muscle's onward. "Give it to me son! Fill that pussy with that hot spunk! Yes!" She cried in joy as his hips propelled his rod deeper into her, pressing against her cervix as his seed erupted throughout her channel.

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers