The Misadventures of the Green Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly pulled her hands away from her mother. Carol felt disappointed and wanted Kelly to continue, but she was soon surprised as she felt Kelly's fingers at her hips pulling her PJ's and panties to the floor. Kelly quickly pulled off her own panties and kicked the clothes aside. Kelly returned to her mother's pussy and ran her fingers across now swelling lips. Carol could feel the wetness beginning and was pleased when she felt the finger parting her pussy and entering her slit. Carol was now half turned and was returning the full mouth kisses with her daughter. She turned and held Kelly tight while sliding her hands onto Kelly's butt and grasping her cheeks. Pressing pussy to pussy, Kelly removed her mothers robe and opened her PJ top.

Now they hugged, pressing their breasts together, feeling the sensations as their nipples caressed each other. Outside they could hear the lawn mower, but knew they had to find a more private place. As if on cue, they turned, gathered up the clothes and headed to the bedrooms. Kelly's was first and they tumbled onto her bed, continuing the caresses, kisses, and exploring fingers. Both not caring if it was right or wrong, but just enjoying the moment.

As they lay on the bed, Kelly took the lead and straddled her mom's waist, leaning forward she let her breasts push against her mother's and kissed her deeply. Kelly then slid down her mother's body, pressing her cunt to her mother's and kissing her mother's nipples as she settled lower. Taking each nipple in her mouth, playing her tongue across it, and sucking softly, Kelly heard her mother's low moans.

Kelly now kissed her mother's stomach and ran her tongue across and into her belly button. She pressed her face against her mother's pubic mound and felt the hardness just above the softness of her mother's cunt. Continuing down, still holding her mother's hands, Kelly ran her tongue up and down the wet slit of her mother's pussy. Carol, willing or unwilling, let her legs spread and reluctantly gave up her hold on Kelly's hands.

Kelly put her hands under her mother's ass and lifted her. Carol also lifter her ass off the bed and thrust herself against the tongue and face of her daughter. How could something this good be so wrong? This thought has been used down the years when two women find the pleasure in erotic passion. With Carol rising, Kelly now had a free hand and was busy fingering her own pussy and feeling the buildup to an intense organism. Carol had now lifted her head and supported herself on her elbows while lying on her back. This way she could see her daughter, beautiful and sexy, busy at her pussy and fingering her own. She knew this was too good not to share, so she pulled Kelly up on the bed and swung around into a sixty-nine position.

Mother and daughter were now at the height of excitement with both tasting the other's wet pussy, mouth and tongue pressed against the other's crotch, faces wet with the juices of the other. Using fingers and tongues, they brought each other off to a earth moving orgasm with quiet moans of happiness and glad the sounds of the lawnmower could still be heard outside the window. Carol returned to the head of the bed and kissed Kelly long and deep.

As Kelly kissed back and told her mother once more how much she loved her, Carol could not hold back any longer and a soft cry escaped her lips and a tear ran down her cheek. Kelly asked if she was okay. Carol responded that she had never been better. It was just a moment of emotion filled with love.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
BrettJBrettJabout 15 years ago
A nice start but ...

Hi. The story is very hot and I will continue to read, but I did agree with the one comment about your needing an editor. Why? Simple mistakes in spelling & phrasing that an editor could've caught easily, punctuation errors and at times, you changed tenses, from current to past tense [ most stories should generally be written in past, as we are being TOLD about the action, rather than SEEING it ] But there's good potential here. PM / Contact me if you'd like some help or advice. I've got 218 stories out here, so I've written my share.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Kelly is a hot little girl

Since Kelly and Carol have had an orgasm,and enjoyed having sex together and now feel comfortable making love to each other, they should bring dad into the mix. Let him enjoy the fruits of his daughter and wife. A one on one coupling at first with his daughter and then a three way affair with his wife and daughter. Kelly has her mom and dad lusting after her and she should allow them to pleasure her. A really good story and hope to read that dad gets his chance with Kelly. Thanks for the good story...Rich

Kowboy61Kowboy61about 15 years ago
Well written & exciting story. But ...

... you need to use an editor. If you had done so, that editor would have found that Kelly "feeling the buildup to an intense organism" and suggested that it be changed to "feeling the buildup to an intense orgasm".

With a few minor exceptions, I felt this was a well thought out, very descriptive story. I could feel the excitement.

rock060752rock060752about 15 years ago
this was a very good start

and I look forward to reading more as others in the family get involved.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Housewife, Mother & Slut Mom becomes her son's office slut.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories