All Comments on 'The Missing Flesh Ch. 02'

by Spacefender

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more?

Please?

SpacefenderSpacefenderalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Despicable coward

To the asshole who 1-bombed me. You're a fucking gutless coward. An absolute piece of shit.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfalmost 12 years ago
nice job

waited a while for the sequel, but it's pretty damn good :)

plenty of story, a couple of sex scenes

also liked the thought of Maralee getting a penis

wouldn't mind seeing some futa on futa stuff or maybe a 3rd participant?

anyway it's just an idea

keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Robin and Maralee

I love these characters. Robin and Maralee are a great couple, hope you're inspired to continue their adventures. Maralee's a dear, practically a superhero with her augmentations and prostheses but you feel how socially awkward and people pleasing she is, Also there's things about their alternate universe I'd like to see explored, cultural ramifications of her people's hermaphroditism. Families have two moms, and is there a difference in roles between the mother who carries the child and the one who inseminates her? Maralee is an orphan (if you mentioned i don't remember)? Abandoned because of being a "freak"? Was it something the mom did (drug use, workplace radiation) that made her limbless? What would a reunion be like with Robin running defense? Maybe not very sexy stuff for a site like this but I like the science fiction as much as the erotic passages, and yer smooth capable writing style.

-Laika Pupkino

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
not what i was hoping for...

i so wanted trina to dominate and love mara. sorry didn't really care for robin. imo robin is kind of blah. lol it would of been fun if trina got with mara and also dominated robin as well for a bit. oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous