The Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to the many complex sensors in her skin, she had no need to look in the mirror that she passed on her way to the phone. She also passed by that ultra-robotic maid that went into the bedroom to clean up after the nicely dressed fembot. The beeping, clicking and whirring sounds it made were safely out of earshot when Rochelle picked up the phone and dialed the taxi company. She did those things without even glancing at the phone.

Her personality had been fully activated by the time the dispatch operator answered the call. In accordance with her mission and in response to his speech, the right string of words was chosen by her AI software and formed by the high definition magnetic speaker behind her painted facemask. Through her mouth the words passed, speaker to microphone, into the phone and into the dispatcher's ear. After that flawless display of simulated humanness, she hung up the phone and went to the door.

Vacuum cleaner in hand, the pretty robot maid stiffly inched its way closer to Rochelle as she watched for the cab. There was nothing unusual about the common vacuum cleaner, except that it was plugged into an outlet in the maid's recharge port. Rochelle ignored her, as always, and gazed idly outside. She acted and appeared fully human now.

Seeing the taxi slow down and pull in to the driveway, the redhead grabbed her purse, exited the house and locked the door behind her. She walked confidently to the waiting car, gently tossing back her head to get the hair out of her face as she reached for the door. She got in and sat down. She told the driver where to take her, and they were off.

Her conversation skills were better than those of some people, and she showed them off to the human behind the steering wheel. When he told her of his days playing cricket in Pakistan, she made use of her undetectable wireless internet connection and engaged him in a friendly, in-depth conversation about the sport. He was pleasantly surprised that she knew so much about one of his passions. Of course, it could have been any subject. She could instantly become an expert on fly fishing or banjo making if the situation demanded it.

The cab got to Mr. King's house at 8:47. She made the driver wait until 9 o'clock. Their chat went on for another thirteen minutes while she downloaded and analyzed more information to talk about. When it was time, she thanked him and left him a good sized tip. He cheerfully drove away to pick up his next fare, not at all suspecting that he had just been talking to a plastic and metal marvel of technology.

Chapter 08 - The Trip Up

Rochelle walked up the long path to Mr. King's door. She rang the bell and waited. It was 9:01.

After a short wait, Thomas answered the door. She scanned his face and fed the data through her recognition algorithms to confirm that it was him. They both smiled.

"Hi." he said as he stepped out. If he had been drunk enough last evening to get a hangover, it had now been cured by that trusted medicine - more liquor.

"Hi." she said, using her most seductive tone of voice. She moved to embrace him, but he nervously looked around and quietly said "Not here."

Rochelle understood. It was simple enough for her to compute that the neighbors shouldn't see them kiss.

As far as the mission was concerned, things were going well. In his left hand Thomas clutched his briefcase. Rochelle would keep a close eye on it, waiting for her chance to open it.

"Ready?" she said cheerfully.

He nodded and gestured her to his car. He was already getting aroused. A quick thermal scan had shown Rochelle that the temperature of his crotch was rising due to increased blood flow. She walked in front of him, and swung her hips a little more than usual for him. This machine was programmed with a bag of tricks that could have him on his knees and drooling in two seconds. She would wait until they were alone before she brought out the big guns.

They chit-chatted on some inane topic until they were both seated in the car. He would drive this time. A short silence fell as the doors were closed. They looked at each other.

"Ready for work?" he said.

"Always." she said, and it was no word of a lie.

"Great. This shouldn't take too long. I really must thank you for coming."

"It's the least I could do." she said. More data from thermal scans showed that he was very horny now.

"Well," he said as he started to back down the driveway, "time to hit the road." He checked the rearview and looked behind him as the car came onto the street. From then on it was a smooth ride in the luxurious German auto. The traffic on the roads out of town was light. Saccharine sounds from the light rock radio station filled the background as they flirted and talked about the day's schedule. They were headed up to his exclusive property in a very scenic part of the province. He told her how much he liked the scenery, but in reality he didn't really care. The property was a pricy status symbol, and that's what he liked most. For her part, Rochelle hadn't been programmed to hold an opinion either way.

About twenty minutes into the trip, Rochelle started asking about the car's cruise control. This clever segue had been formulated in advance by her processors. When Thomas answered her questions, she leaned his way and used her most seductive voice again to say "Then, how about a blow job?"

Thomas was surprised, but in a good way. He smiled broadly as he looked at her beautiful face. "Sure." he said.

Rochelle leaned her head all the way down onto his lap. Her right hand gently unzipped his trousers and pulled out his ready penis. He spread his legs a little and tried to keep his eyes on the road. Rochelle's other hand was resting on the briefcase behind his seat. This was the main purpose behind her actions. With Mr. King sufficiently distracted by the robot's felatio, her left hand found the briefcase's combination lock. Her fingertips began turning the wheel while the sensitive electronic sensors built into them alerted her to the slightest of clicks or vibrations. Using this method, with enough time she could determine the combination of digits that would unlock that important case.

Performing these tasks at the same time would have been a considerable feat of coordination for any woman, but for an android it was nothing out of the ordinary. Her processors were the finest available as far as multitasking was concerned.

Thomas began to make excited exclamations as the mechanisms of Rochelle's mouth, tongue and throat worked to stimulate his member. The sucking sounds that her action produced were augmented by additional sounds from her speaker to make the experience that much more realistic. He would never believe that he was being sucked off by a robot. "The best blowjob known to man" would surely make an appropriate slogan for anyone selling synthetic girls like her.

While she kept sucking and licking, her left hand kept turning the wheels of the lock. This task was finished with a little time to spare, and the best part was that she couldn't leave behind any fingerprints. She quickly interpreted the data received by the sensors and came up with the combination that would open the lock: 0 0 0. The spoiled twit hadn't even bothered to change the combination set at the factory. So much for high security.

With this useful information now written as data on one of her hard drives, her hand just rested on the case as she finished up with him. When he came, she sucked every last drop out of his balls and swallowed it all down. Her speaker produced gleeful moaning sounds as his cum was collected into a fluid reservoir inside her body. She breathed in deep as she licked the tip of his cock clean. He breathed deep too, and took the car back to the speed he had been cruising at before this nice distraction.

"Wow." he said as she tucked the now flaccid shaft back into his pants. "You're good at that."

She slowly pulled up the zipper, being careful not to catch any hairs. "Thank you Tommy! I'm glad you liked it!"

Rochelle sat back up in her seat and licked her lips. Thomas pulled out a cigarette and a lighter from his suit pocket. "Smoke?" he said as he held the pack her way.

"You can just pass that one honey." she said as she stroked some of her hair out of her face.

Thomas took a long drag and let the window down an inch. He blue out the smoke and passed the lit cigarette to the fembot beside him. She took it between her dainty fingers and had a drag from it too. The smoke cooled within her plastic esophagus and was forced back out as she opened her window a bit. They went on smoking and talking for the rest of the trip. Mr. King sure wasn't looking forward to the work, but he couldn't wait to get his secretary on to the floor in front of his fireplace. As for Rochelle, she was functioning near 100% efficiency, carbon monoxide tank and disc reading capabilities at the ready.

Chapter 09 - At the Cabin - Phase 1

Soon, the car pulled up the very long, well hidden dirt road that snaked its way through tall, snow covered evergreens to Mr. King's cabin.

Cabin wasn't really the right word for the stylish, new looking abode. It was bigger than most people's houses, and with more and better amenities. It was the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a corporate espionage mission.

After the car had been parked, the pair made their way to the front of the house. Thomas unlocked the door and disarmed the security system. With a proud smile he invited Rochelle in after him.

She made it look like she was impressed by the size and decor of the cabin. The look on her face was just one of thousands she had been designed and built to make.

"Wow! This is nice!" she said, stroking his ego.

"Yeah," he said "It's great to come here and just unwind."

He took her coat and hung it in the nearby closet while she took in the surroundings. Outwardly, this was to show how impressed she was. The real reason was to make sure she could instantly recall the necessary spatial data during the next stage of her mission.

She walked over the genuine and large bear skin rug on the floor to the massive stone fireplace along the wall. She computed that it was probable that they would copulate here, man and imitation woman.

"I'll get us some drinks." he said, barely containing his excitement. As he trotted into the kitchen, she turned her head to spy the whereabouts of the briefcase. It sat on the hardwood floor beside their shoes. Now was not the time to look inside, but she would keep herself aware of its location.

The expertly assembled and reliable mechanisms in her neck turned her head smoothly back to face forward. Her eyes zoomed in on the framed photos displayed on the mantle. Apparently Mr. King didn't have any kids yet, just a pretty wife. There was no obvious reason why he would choose to jeopardize that marriage by having an affair, let alone one with an electronic humanoid robot. If the Kings only knew...

Thomas emerged from the kitchen with a bottle and two champagne flutes in hand. He stood in the doorway as Rochelle turned around and put a smile on her face. He wasn't to keen on the fact that she had been looking at those photos. Lucky enough for him though she hadn't been programmed with anything like a conscience.

"Well," he said as if to change the unspoken subject, "let's have a seat and relax before we get to work."

He put a smile on his face too as they both walked toward the big leather couch in the middle of the room. He put the flutes on the classy, all glass coffee table and started to work on the cork.

Rochelle sat down in such a way as to show off her sexy curves. She looked at the bottle as Thomas tried to gently work the cork free. "Moet & Chandon!" she said.

"Good stuff." he said. "We'll save the great stuff for a little later."

The bottle let out a sigh as Thomas relaxed and put it on the table. He sat down and took hold of Rochelle's glass. He filled it to the proper level and handed it to her. They shared a longer than usual moment of eye contact. The seductive look she gave him had been programmed into her even before she had been activated. It was the result of much study, and had been analyzed and broken down into its elemental components in order to be codified and stored within her memory. He really fell for it too.

He returned a look of pure lust to her. He wanted to kiss her right now, but he thought he'd let the alcohol rinse out her mouth after that delightful blowjob. He thought of that while he poured his own glass.

"I forgot the ice." he said. He stood and rushed back to the kitchen to fetch a bucket and some ice.

Immediately, Rochelle's processors juggled countless bits of data around in a flash and sent instructions to her hands to unbutton her cardigan enough to reveal the lace of her bra. He noticed right away when he returned. The bottle went into the bucket as he made his way to the fireplace.

"You know," he said "there's nothing I like more than relaxing in front of a fire with a drink and a beautiful lady." He looked back to see Rochelle's face as he prepared a pre-packaged log to light.

Her facemask blushed slightly and smiled even more. She took a sip of champagne and leaned forward to show him some cleavage. "Well," she said "looks like we're all set for a good time.

The fire grew strong as they drank and flirted. The fembot swallowed the alcohol a little bit faster than he did, in the hope that he would subconsciously try to keep up. As the time went by and the bottle was emptied, her calculations were proved correct.

She carefully watched his increasing level of drunkenness, and subtly changed her behaviour accordingly. The same champagne that thinned his blood and relaxed his body just went down her throat into a rubber-lined bladder made for collecting what she swallowed. There it would sit, inert until she emptied it into a waiting toilet.

With the task of drinking out of the way for now, she made her internal components ready for intercourse. Thomas was more than ready too, and even willing to engage in a little foreplay. Rochelle formulated the excuse of being overly warm to remove some of her clothes. Thomas followed suit. Not long after, they were in a reclined position on the couch. He kissed and fondled the attractive robot, not in any way aware that she wasn't flesh & blood. All of her parts and programs acted in concert to maintain that crucial illusion.

Her fluid reservoirs were now pumping their precious juices at measured rates through connecting tubes to be gradually secreted from her body. Little beads of synthetic sweat appeared on parts of her skin, pushed out of artificial pores. The pheromones in her sweat and her other secretions got him even harder for her. Her speaker produced moaning and panting sounds as her air pumps made her simulated breathing deeper.

They paused for a bit and stripped down further. He got down to his boxers while she showed off the beautiful lingerie to him. Rochelle got on her hands and knees on the rug in front of the fire. Previously stored data from her memory indicated that Mr. King enjoyed doing her doggy-style. She had the programming and the electrical power to satisfy his needs in many positions. They got to some of those one by one between many more glasses of champagne.

For hours longer, the pair fucked and drank. They kept it up as long as Thomas could, but eventually the alcohol got the better of him. After a particularly strong ejaculation, he exhaled deeply and smiled a drunken grin. He rolled off the robot and onto his back. Rochelle had been constantly updating and analyzing data the whole time. She deduced that now was the time to start filling the room with carbon monoxide.

Acting just as drunk as he, she layed down beside him, propped up on her elbow. She stroked the hair on his chest with her fingertip and asked him how he liked the last round.

His eyes had trouble focusing on her. His mouth had even more trouble forming the words that tumbled out. He was already in an extremely relaxed state, but he hadn't drank enough to make him pass out quite yet. Things changed when he started to breathe what she was exhaling. She kept talking to him, but only to gauge his ever more slow and incoherent responses. She kept her body close to his, snuggling up to him as he lost his tenuous grip on consciousness.

Chapter 10 - At the Cabin - Phase 2

Rochelle kept acting drunk and holding on to Thomas as he fell into a natural sleep. The dose of CO gas might not have been necessary at this point, but the robot was not programmed to deviate from the parameters of her mission. For two hours, she stayed in the same position and released the gas into the room. Her advanced chemical sensors were many times more sensitive than a bloodhound's nose, and they would tell her CPU when the level of gas in the air had reached 600 parts per million. This amount would keep him unconscious while she searched through his briefcase to find the discs she was after. It might also do long lasting damage to his relatively frail human body, but this factor had been excluded from the calculations made by the main computer. Neither it nor any of the robots had the capacity to actually care.

When Rochelle detected enough of the odourless gas in the air, she changed modes and pulled away from Mr. King. She stopped acting drunk. The firelog in the fireplace was now a warm lump of ash as the gorgeous fembot stood up and straightened out her panties. Still dressed in the sexy and revealing lingerie, she stepped softly toward the briefcase. Moving silently and efficiently, she sat down cross-legged on the floor and aimed her cameras at the combination lock. The exact position of the digits was registered in her memory. She recalled the probable combination from one of her ultra-fast hard drives. Then with thumbs that had no prints, she rolled three zeros into alignment. The tabs on the ends of the case cleared the lock's tumblers and the briefcase was opened.

She pulled the leather case on to her lap. Her eyes immediately scanned the inside of the case. Right on top of everything else, they registered three nearly flat rectangular objects. In less than a nanosecond she computed these to be discs. She removed the first one and flipped it over. "Project H - 3" was written on it in Mr. King's handwriting. The other discs were #2 and #1. Success.

Her job wasn't over yet though. The data contained on these DVD-Rs had to be copied bit by bit into her memory and written on one of her hard drives. This was simple enough for her to do.

First, she inhumanly turned her head right around to check that Thomas hadn't by some chance awoken. He hadn't. The twist marks in her neck quickly vanished as her head returned to face forward. She then removed disc #1 from its case and slipped it onto her index finger, with the label side facing her hand. She brushed some hair out of her face as the middle part of that finger expanded to grip the disc firmly. The expanded part of her finger began to rapidly spin, and with it, the disc. She raised her arm to her face and positioned the spinning disc a couple of inches away from her right eye. A laser beam was projected onto the surface, reading it like any ordinary drive would. She moved her hand slowly down so that the entire disc could be read from the beginning of the first track to the end of the data. Her cold glass eyes relayed the flow of information to the audio/video processors encased in her hard plastic skull. Those processors checked for errors before writing the stolen data onto a hard drive in her chest. It took the artificial secretary just over four minutes to read the disc once, but each one was read and internally recorded twice just to be sure nothing had gone wrong.