The Mission of the Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to say something else, until the phone rang, She quickly took a step back from me, looking a bit embarrassed. Feeling a bit embarrassed myself, I quickly went over to my night table, and picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Hello Ms. Pearson?"

"This is she. Is the limo here?"

On the corner of my eye, I saw Carrie's head quickly turned to me, looking surprised.

"Yes, it's here."

"Good. We'll be right down."

Gently, I put the receiver down, and went over to the smiling Carrie. I put my hand out to her.

"Well," she said, chuckling. "Where did the limo come from?"

"Don't care," I replied smiling," as long as my guns are there, I'm all good." She took my hand and headed downstairs and into the limo.

"Should be an interesting night," Carrie mumbled as we got in.

And onto the party we went.

------------------------------ Ashley Arquette's mansion was not far from Charlie's, but it was a tad smaller. We got there in only fifteen minutes, and parked just outside the house. Well, at least the security wasn't as tight as I expected, but judging from the numbers of cars parked outside the house, there were tons of people in the house.

"Not bringing guns tonight?" Carrie said as the limo stopped in front of the mansion.

"Uhh, does my outfit have any place for them?" I asked. "Besides, I'm more deadly without my guns than when with them."

She gave me a shy, but sexy smile when I picked up my purse. Giving her a pitying look, I slowly went out of the limo, her following me. I rang the doorbell, and the door violently swang outward. And an excited Ashley screamed on top of her lungs.

"SHE CAME!" she hollered, then basically tackled me. "Ooooo! You fucking smell nice, Paaaameeelllaaa!"

Carrie looked absolutely transfixed, and a bit angry judging from her expression. Not knowing what to do, I just stood there while she kept on hugging me; I smelled alcohol on her, so that explains the mystery of her behavior.

"Ashley!" a terrified, but overly beautiful Sara said while coming out. With both hands, she got Ashley off me, but Ashley shrugged her off. "Ash! I'm sooo sorry, she's just drunk-

"IT'S MY FUCKING 21st BIRTHDAY PARTY!" she yelled on top of her lungs. Then she slowly came up to me. Well, struggling to go to me that is. "How about you and me get fucked up together, eh?"

She winked and kissed me hard on the lips, her arm openly exploring and rubbing my back. Surprised, I took two steps back, but she quickly took three steps forward, unending out kiss and our bodies dangerously close that you can't even put in a piece of paper between us. A quiet groan and a whimper mixed with it went out of her mouth. And then, her right knee began rubbing my left inner thigh. It went higher, higher, and higher...

"Holy shit!" someone exclaimed. I broke off from the kiss, breathing heavily. Ashley looked a bit stunned, but she smiled from ear to ear. Shocked, I looked at the people around me: the drunk Ashley, Sara, Carrie, and then Hanna who had just came out a few seconds before. Hanna looked very heartbroken, almost as though she was ready to cry. Carrie just looked hurt.

"S-s-she's a bit...drunk," I said, my voice a bit shaky. Sara lifted an eyebrow, and Hanna looked mighty pissed at Ashley. Ashley, on the other hand, fainted. Well, not just fainted, but fainted on me. Quickly, I held her up with my two hands, her whole body basically leaning onto mine.

"Yousmellnice," she mumbled into my ear, her lips touching my bare neck.

My mind tried to analyze what just happened. Uhh, I thought to myself. I just kissed a fucking girl. A. Girl.

"Uhh," I said, feeling panicky. "Umm, Carrie! Help me move her to a room?"

"I'm sure you can do it yourself," she mumbled. "Besides, I'm definitely not that strong."

Before I could even reply, she quickly walked into the house, brushing a couple of short strands of hair off her face. At the same time, her lips started moving quickly like wildfire:

I'll look around. Take care of "that."

When she mouthed "that," she looked a bit disgusted. I watched her go inside, Hanna following her, and Sara walking towards me, a little smile formed on her face.

"Um," she said," I wish I can help you, but I got to help Charlie in the kitchen. Ashley is pretty fucked up, so go to her room and help her get tucked into bed."

"B-b-b-but I-"

Before I could even ask where her room was, Sara walked into the house, leaving the somewhat unconscious Ashley to me. Great, I thought to myself. Grunting, I repositioned her so I can do the fireman carry; with her stomach on my left shoulder, her whole upper body hanging in the back and lower body dangling on the front, I slowly got us into the house. I just hope she doesn't barf just yet.

Not a lot of people were actually inside the house, but they were definitely in the backyard judging from the music, splashing, and people chatting. A busy looking girl walked in front of me.

"Excuse me," I said quickly. "Do you know where Ashley's room is?"

"First one on the right coming up the stairs," she stampered, then went on to her destination. Sighing, I went up the stairs very slowly. While doing so, I began thinking about the kiss, which scared me since I liked it. Drunk or not, that was one hot kiss. I imagined Ashley kissing me again, but this time naked, me wrapped around her arms.

Snap out of it!, I screamed in my head. It's bad enough that I might have some slight feelings toward Charlie-

I stopped in the middle of the stairs. Do I really have feelings toward Charlie?

Even I couldn't answer such a question.

I shrugged the answer away, continued up the stairs, and then turned to the right where Ashley's bedroom supposedly is at. Turning the knob, I can feel Ashley mumbling, my lips began to form a smile. Crazy girl.

Her room was surprisingly average. It was huge, but there weren't any expensive looking paintings or furniture, except her bed was very luxurious and took most to the space. I didn't bother flicking the lights on.

Slowly, I went towards her bed and laid her there, her long, messy, but still sexy, raven hair wrapping her face. Amused, I brushed off some of her hair off her face. She stirred in her sleep, and held my hand with her delicate one. Frozen, I gently shrugged her hand off and looked at her for a moment.

Her striking facial features were probably her firm sexy jawline and her luscious lips. In regret, I forgot to do a background check on her and the rest of Charlie's friends, but I promised myself I would after the party was done.

Straightening my dress, I slowly turned to the door, until I felt a little sting on my left forearm. Before I know it, the walls in the room began dancing around me and then everything went black.

------------------------------

I have no idea how long I was out. All I know was that I was completely defenseless to everything or everyone around me when I do wake up. When I did come around, the room was still dancing, but at least I was conscious. My whole body felt like lead, but I can still move even if a little bit. The room finally stopped swirling, and I noticed I was still in Ashley's dark room.

When I did try to move, I then realized my hands were handcuffed individually to each bedposts. I tried moving my legs, but they were also tied down.

Shit.

My body squirmed, hoping the handcuffs would magically disappear. I can feel my left shoulder beginning to fail on me; I knew I should've done something about my shoulder dislocation.

"I advise you to stay still," a female voice said. "It's not like you'll be going somewhere soon."

My eyes flew to the location of the voice, and suddenly a familiar figure sat on the edge of the bed. Ashley.

"Ashley," I whispered, "what's going on h-"

Then a shiny object on her hand caught my eye, and brought it up my chin. A gun, but not just any gun. It was a 7-5 SC Pistol, the same type of gun I have.

"What the f-"

"Don't be coy with me, Agent 76," she said as she straddled onto me. "I know who you are. But what I don't know is why you are here."

I looked at her like she was crazy, and began to squirm again, yelling on top of my lungs. She put more weight on to me, her free hand covering my mouth. I gritted my teeth.

"You know what's great about this room?" she asked quietly, her face only an inch from mine. "It's completely soundproof."

I breathed heavily, knowing that the situation will not turn for the best.

"Now, you are going to tell me why you are here. And no lying because, well, you know what happens when you lie, right?"

I nodded slowly, glaring at her. She smiled.

"Good," she said, her hand slowly uncovering my mouth. "Talk."

"Agent 76. Mission objective: protect Charlie Carlson from any harm as necessary," I whispered quietly, her face still an inch from mine, her gun under my chin. I shuddered.

"Hmmm."

She looked at me with intensity in her eyes, then dropped the gun by the side of the bed. As I lay there frozen in place, she placed her right hand to my left wrist, her left hand tracing my jaw. My mind was completely jumbled up, confused on what was happening.

"Wha-"

"That's weird. That's my objective too."

She gave me the sexiest smile I've ever seen, her green eyes glimmered in the dark room. Her right hand abandoned my wrist, and placed in on my left side. She started rubbing it. I squirmed, but with surprise.

"What is go-"

"I heard you were here in Illinois at least two weeks ago," she whispered as she lowered her lips to my ear. I can hear her breathing heavily. "I can't believe you're...here right now."

I gulped. She began kissing my neck slowly and I squirmed yet again. What the fuck was going on?

I squirmed again, my muscles ready for action.

The thing is, at that moment, I was willing to let her actually do something to me. Anything she wants. My body temperature was abnormally high, and I became sexually aware. A whimper erupted from my throat.

"Was that a whimper I heard?" she giggled, her hands now on my chest. She looked down to me, our lips touching. "I have to admit, I recognized your voice the first time I met you yesterday, the same husky, exotic voice. You don't remember me, do you?"

She kissed me hard, and gave me a low sigh. Repositioning her body so that both of her legs were between my spread-eagled ones, she slowly kissed her way down to my chest.

"S-s-stop,"I whimpered. "I-I-I said STOP IT!"

"Oh don't act like you don't like it," she mumbled as she dragged her lower lip to my left boob. "Besides, this is not the first time we did something like this. And I was the one tied down and you were the sexual torturer. Now it's my turn."

"Wait, not the first ti-"

She reached under my dress. One of her hands was on top of my sex, slowly rubbing it in a figure eight motion. I gasped as my body shook in response of her touch, clutching the cold metal handcuffs. She continued to rub me, my body shaking from this terrible, but...erotic encounter.

"F-f-f-fuuuuuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! S-s-s-stop!"

"Hmmm...no."

Suddenly, she softly put a blindfold on me, my head shaking from side-to-side. Swiftly, I felt her going down on me, putting a trail of kisses during the process. I whimpered loudly. My body literally shook from every touch she made. I was about to explode for I never felt anything like this before.

After every agonizing second, she was directly in front of my pussy, inhaling and savoring it. I can feel my neck muscles popping up. Hell, all my muscles are twitching like a couple of teens hidden under the dark skies. I gritted my teeth, waiting for her to do something. Anything.

I was desperate for her touch.

Unexpectedly, she gave my clit one quick flick. I cried, then cleared my throat. I tried shrugging the blindfold away, but what I got instead was an amused giggle. She ignored my throbbing clit, lifted my dress even more, and gave me soft little bites on my stomach, while her hands roamed my upper body. I was beyond on fire.

She licked around my belly button, while her hands traveled downwards to my sides, scratching it gingerly up and down. Afterwards, a cold metal was rubbing against my inner thigh. Her gun.

"Fuck! Ahhhmmmm..." I cried, biting my lower lip because that's all I could really do.

"Guns," she murmured, still licking and kissing on my stomach," are truly a girl's best friend."

The gun barrel traveled closer to my clit, rubbing. I shivered, and my body was way out of my control. Sweat covered me like a blanket, and I was breathing faster as I have ever breathed before. Before I know it, the barrel started rubbing my clit up and down, sending chills of pleasure throughout my body. I sucked in a mouthful of air, and moaned as she continued to rub. A soft giggle echoed around the dark room. The barrel was cold, and I whimpered in the result of its touch. I felt Ashley moving beside me, as she continued to rub the barrel against my clit. A soft little lick touched my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth slightly, moaning a bit.

"You look exactly the same from the first time I've met you..." she placed a little kiss on the side of my mouth. "The same stoic, harsh, lonely nature you proudly live yourself by..." she kissed the other side of my mouth. "But nonetheless, a hero hidden in the dark everyone oversees..." she kissed my chin.

"I say that it is time for your...little reward."

She kissed me lightly on the lips, inviting her tongue in. While doing so, she put more pressure on my clit, the cold barrel still rubbing but faster by each minute. But then again...something didn't feel right. Something was missing. I gripped the hard metal handcuffs, pulling on it slightly.

Then, an image of Charlie popped into my head, remembering my main objective.

I gripped the metal and tugged it harshly, broke it, freeing myself, but flinched in pain. Ashley gasped in surprise, as I began to sit right back up and freed my other hand along with my legs. I slipped the blindfold off, and threw it at her as she quickly jumped to her feet next to the bed. A gun in her hand, pointing at my head.

Wobbling, I caught my breath, and straightened my dress out, and looked at Ashley. She was trembling, a sad, hurt look on her face.

"You and I-"

"Are just two agents working in the field, nothing else," I whispered, as my eyes stared at hers a bit sadly. I walked slowly to her, gingerly lower the gun, and smiled sadly at her. A tear rolled down her face, and I wiped it away with my fingers. She looked at me desperately, a longing look in her eyes pierced my heart. Slowly, I pulled her to me and I kissed her gently, a surprise gasp erupted from her throat. Then, minutes went by, and I broke the kiss. I looked at her sadly, traced her jawline carefully with my fingers, and slowly walked out of the room.

My main focus is Charlie and Charlie only.

Protection.

Service.

This is what I have come to do, because it is my duty to protect and save her life, even if I sacrifice mine.

Charlie Carlson, my life is yours.

(To be continued...)

12