All Comments on 'The Mist of Time Ch. 13'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
This is a great story so far...

This is such a good story to read and I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Argh.... too short!

That was a teaser chapter! More, more!!! I want to know what happens between Daniel & Bella.

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Most acceptable

This story has begun a life of its own. This has become something to seek out for me to see where things are going. You have managed to create your own dimension that you drop your readers into and time has no meaning. Thank you for sharing that little world with the rest of us. Needless to say, this story is very enjoyable to read and reflect on as the characters come to life and provide a very pleasant distraction to the reader. I am sure this might speak for other readers as well, you have a wonderful way of painting the life of someone, several someones, who seem timeless, well mannered, interesting, and fair to both friend and enemy alike. Please do continue this tale and allow the rest of us to be transported to another world for an enjoyable interval of time. Thank you for sharing and compliments to who ever edits your stories, they read nearly seamlessly--very very few grammatical distractions.

mavir9mavir9over 10 years ago
Great Story

I search for this story every morning while I enjoy some coffee. I just had to look up "Mother's Ruin" since I was not familiar with that beverage. It sounds like a great summer drink that I shall try. I will also give the Sommerset Pork a go, I found a British recipy for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good read...

...but short. I'm certain you have a lot of this tale already written if not all of it. I'd like to enjoy more than a two or three minute read per segment. Why not consider joining two or more of your current sized chapters together? Please???? Other than the length, an excellent read. Fuddpucker

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely handled

Though I have a hard time with the idea that he rang the hooker's bell without a lot of previous experience on his part.... But he is right in that he is in a different culture now and should move carefully, though she is definitely upper class, and from my experience they have more sexuality then most of the less privileged, since they are rarely scared of anything...

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
it is nice to see the human side

of these characters.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
this segment was fun

the deliberate teasing was delightful

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Good story, apart from the sherry, utterly vile drink that I cannot believe we Brits continue to buy and drink, this from the country that gave the world whisky, gin and IPA. That aside great story, and fwiw I’d have had the crab consommé and the beef in pastry, for dessert I’ll have a a double chapter and a nice firm tongue in cheek to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous