The Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't reacted at all, her soft snores still the only sound filling the quiet space. I wasn't slow to snap another picture. And another. And a third.

Getting the other breast out wasn't as easy but ended up causing no more of a reaction from her. I had to use more than one finger, and from the other side that time. Such a delicious feeling, the tips of my fingers sliding along her soft skin.

Soon both her lovelies were laid bare to me, the straps of her top snugly held in place between them. I didn't know how many pictures I snapped. More than twenty for sure, from as many different angles and distances as I could. The road was a mere nuisance to keep track of at this point. It didn't matter though. I could've probably just taped the wheel in place and nothing would have happened. Hell, I pretty much already did just that but with my knees instead of tape.

The step from just snapping pictures of them to snapping pictures of them while touching them was an incredibly small one. Really, it was even smaller than the previous one I had taken. It felt sooo damn good, letting my fingers traverse her flesh, grazing against her. I wasn't grabbing or anything but I wasn't far from it either. The most daring thing I did was cup one of them lightly, letting my index finger and thumb encircle her nipple.

"Mmmm," she moaned, making me almost jump in fright. I yanked my hand back as if burned. "Th's nice... D'nny..."

My heart was beating so fast that it took me almost a full minute to realize that she hadn't woken up. Another minute to process what she had actually said, slurred and near unintelligible as it had been. She had thought it was dad. Or rather, most likely she had dreamt it was him. Holy shit that was close.

I half expected her to wake up within minutes so I didn't dare touch her further. Not even to put the top back in place. If she did wake up she would hopefully not notice it right away. She might even sit up straight and let the top naturally fall into place. Or if that didn't work then... who's to say that the top couldn't have fallen into that state by itself? It was hardly plausible but I was freaking out and grasping at straws.

My eyes were locked on nothing but the road for what felt like an hour. According to the dashboard clock it was only six, almost seven minutes.

I risked a glance her way. She hadn't moved at all. Still sitting just as I had left her with breasts exposed and still slightly drooling. The snores had resumed only a minute after the incident and I could only assume she had fallen back into deep sleep.

Fuck. That was stupid. Exposing her breasts, yes, that had been pretty risk free. Fondling them, not so much. I hadn't even considered that risk before going ahead and doing it. What the hell was wrong with me? I never did anything without considering the risks. Hell, that's why dad's and my company was doing so well. At least that's what he kept telling me.

Still, success didn't come without taking risks and I had taken them and succeeded. I had probably doubled the collection of pictures I had of her. My favorite one so far was one of her in a sexy-as-fuck red two piece bikini, its color matching her hair perfectly. Unfortunately, or fortunately, It was probably going to have to cede its place for one of these newer ones.

And she hadn't noticed anything. Nothing at all. Blissfully unaware. That was a win in my book.

The only question now was, did I take more risks to get more success? My initial reaction was no, but that was mostly attributed to my still somewhat racing heart. Thinking about it logically as I calmed down though it would be the 'smart' thing to do, pushing ahead while I had the advantage. An opportunity like this might never come around again. Could I respect myself if I let it pass me by without fully exploring it?

The answer was a resounding no. Had conviction actually made sound I was sure the entire RV would have woken up.

My previous question of whether she had underwear on under her skirt came back to me. Like a moth to a flame my eyes dropped down to stare at the garment in question. Did I dare find out? Did the risk scare me? A little, yes, but what is a little fear if not exciting? There really was no difference between the two just now.

Well, there was no point in edging around like I had before. I had already established that simple touch was not sufficient to wake her. Placing my hand on top of her skirt clad thigh certainly wasn't enough to do it either. Letting my fingers explore just a little was also not really something that was very risky. Unfortunately other than telling me what I already knew it didn't yield much information. Her thigh felt just as lovely as it looked but it did not confirm whether she had anything on underneath or not. It seemed I would have to do a little more exploring to find out that little tidbit of information.

This time I kept a close eye on her face for any reaction as I let my hand slide lower, off her skirt and onto skin. Warm, soft and precious skin. Her thigh was even warmer than her breasts. The lack of AC could be an explanation though.

I made my move. Lifting my hand off her thigh I caught the hem of the skirt with just the tip of my fingers, taking it with me. In one long fluid motion, not too fast and not too slow, i pulled it all the way up, folding it over her stomach.

I had to swallow. My throat felt very dry and I was not slow in bringing out my phone again. It turned out that she was, in fact, wearing underwear. Only I wasn't so sure they could be classed as such. Or anything other than a flimsy piece of tiny black cloth.

Her legs weren't exactly spread but parted enough for me to make out the lacy front. It was see-through, that much I could tell, but from my angle that was about it. It was definitely enough to snap another dozen pictures though.

Would moving her legs a little be taking it too far? Probably, but then again, how was it different from pulling her top to the side? I suppose there was a difference, but it wasn't a huge one. Certainly not enough to make me feel like I was taking another 'step'.

And it was definitely easier than it had been to move her top. Two fingers was all it took, pressed into the very top of her knee. Hell, it was so easy that I didn't even pause after moving her left one before doing the same to her right one, parting them enough to rest against the door and the edge of the transmission stick.

It's a weird feeling for sure, sticking a phone between your mothers legs. Even weirder when the flash went off to illuminate her thighs for a brief second. Much less weird the second time around. And then a third. By the sixth picture it didn't feel weird at all, just thrilling and exciting.

Looking at the pictures was much easier than leaning over to do it. It was more detailed thanks to the flash and I could clearly see a small red tuft through the transparent material. Unfortunately, to my everlasting frustration, the transparency only went so far. Her snatch proper did not have it, only the vulva above it. Annoying.

I really didn't know why I did what I did next. Maybe I felt bolstered by my success so far or maybe I was just too turned on to think straight. Or maybe I was just subconsciously suppressing my rational side knowing that it wouldn't have let me do what I did.

I reached in, right between her legs, and placed my fingers right on top of her pussy. My breathing was coming in hard and somewhere in the back of my mind I was screaming at myself to get the fuck out. To stop what I was doing and think.

But I wasn't thinking. Not at all. Well I was, but not with my head. Or rather, I was thinking with my head only it was my other head doing the majority of it, the one currently trapped in an excruciatingly tight prison.

And damn was she warm down there. A furnace, smoldering and raging. That's the only correlation my limited brain could make. Even more so when I, to my ever shrinking rational mind's utter astonishment, slipped the fabric to the side and touched her pussy proper.

One word came to mind. Moist. Surprising and so damn sexy. Although, considering the rest of her was warm to the point of perspiration then it would only be logical to conclude that her most sacred of places would also be. And it definitely was, almost to the point of being wet, far too much to just be sweat.

I needed to get a picture. That was my ultimate goal. Once I had that then I would stop and let her be. I would wank, yes, with her right there next to me if I had to. There was no question about that.

So why could I not take my hand away and snap the damn picture, then? The answer was easy but I didn't want to think about it. If I took the picture the experience would be over. If I took the picture I would have to stop touching her. I didn't want to but I knew I had to. Maybe just a little longer...

She was slick and my fingers slid with minimal friction. Up and down and side to side. I felt her clit, my breathing caught in my throat again when my fingers found it. Wasting no time I gently started playing with it. It swelled up to almost double its size in no time at all.

She was getting turned on. By my fingers. Her son's fingers.

The moral part of my raging mind was now a tiny dot in the far far distance. It had all the effect of a firecracker buried twelve feet under ground. I was in heaven and I intended to stay there just a little bit longer.

I spent probably close to five minutes just rubbing her like that. My own sex screamed for the same attention, louder and louder with every second I denied it. I had felt the natural progression in my index finger for some time. It knew what it was supposed to do, what its function was supposed to be. It happened as soon as the little part of rationality left in my mind died a squeaking, pitiful and almost comic death. Crushed with a splat by a falling anvil of desire, just like in those old school cartoons.

It curled, and dipped, and slid then slid some more until I truly felt her most sacred of places. It baffled me, that I had once been small enough to move through that canal. Poetic almost that now, twenty years later, I wanted nothing more than to go back in there and explore.

Inevitably it happened. What a part of me had known definitely would eventually happen. What the dead part of my rationality had tried to warn me about. She moved and moaned.

Three things happened all at once. One, she let out a long breath with a degree of sound to it, cooing almost. Two, her so far dormant right hand moved. I froze for just a brief second, my finger still buried inside her. It was enough for me to miss my window to withdraw. Her hand came down between her legs landing right on top of mine, trapping it. Not hard but firm enough to make me freeze completely.

"Mmmm... D'nny..."

My eyes snapped up to her face. Her eyes were still closed and she wasn't moving. My heart pounded in my chest. Was she waking up? Had she already woken up?

Ten seconds of silence passed. No movements. No nothing. Her hand was still on top of mine, not moving and not pushing. Ten seconds turned to twenty and eventually sixty. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. She was still asleep. Again she had dreamt, hallucinated or just assumed that I was Danny.

Jesus Christ what the fuck was I doing. My rationality rose from its grave with a vengeance. It scolded me with so much vitriol and contempt that I almost flinched and retreated. The line, The Line, the red one with all the warning signs. It was not only behind me but so far gone that I couldn't have see it with a pair of binoculars.

If she woke up now, if she realized what I was doing to her... Then I had stepped right into the territory of causing actual harm. No longer would my fantasies be just that. They would turn from fiction to reality in one quick crash. Hell, some might argue that they already had. I needed to stop now. Damn the picture. It could serve as my punishment for not taking it when I had the chance.

Still, I could not help but revel in the slick feeling of her pussy one last time as I began extracting my finger. My success was hard to deny even with my blatant disregard of my own moral compass. The risk had been great, yes, but so had the reward been. I would be able to live off this experience for the rest of my life.

My fingers had just about lost contact with her sex, my hand taking hers with it as it went when it happened again. She moved and moaned. More so than before.

"Mmmm Danny," she said in an actual moan this time.

To my horror her speech was a lot more intelligible than before. She was waking up. The suddenness of her hand pressing down on mine caught me off guard and I accidentally made the RV swerve a bit. Not much but noticeable if you were awake, and she was rapidly getting there. My finger was pushed right back into her pussy.

"Tha's feels nice... mmmm... D'nny..." she slurred, eyes still very much closed.

I froze. Which was odd because I was already frozen. The reason for my double freeze was her other hand, her left one, all of a sudden shot out and landed in my lap. Right on top of the hardest hardon I had ever had.

"Mmmm D'nny... so hard..." Her delicate fingers squeezed me and the reactive gasp on my part was way too loud for my liking. "Been s'long since... th't hard last..."

She was still very much out of it. That much was clear to my panicking mind. None of my limbs or extremities were moving but hers did enough for both of us. Her hand between her legs was gently pushing on mine, urging my finger deeper. She began running her own digit at its side, joining mine inside her.

Her left hand was even more active, squeezing and feeling me. I could do nothing but sit there and hope that she would fall back to sleep. If I pulled my hand away she would no doubt wake up fully and open her eyes. Once that happened the game would be over.

Not even when she slipped her fingers past the elastic band of my shorts could my paralyzed mind come up with anything to do. She let out a long gasp, her head turning enough to loll to the other side, away from me, when her fingers encircled my girth.

"Oh D'nny... I've... missed you... so much..."

My dick springing free, that was both a relief and panic inducing experience. Relief because it was no longer straining to stand up and panic because she was still holding it and indeed, stroking it. The part of my mind that was not desperately searching for an out informed me of how incredible it felt.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..." She kept on letting out these cooing sounds, meowing almost, as she worked both me and herself. "Mmmmm... please... dn't come too f'st this time..."

Her speech was becoming more and more understandable I realized with even more panic. Her request, while not technically aimed at me, was soon going to be an issue if she continued as she was. I had to do something. I had to, but what?

With my free hand I let go of the wheel and placed it on her moving wrist, stopping her. She didn't resist when I began moving her hand off me. Had it worked? It sure seemed like...

"Mmmm... fine... b't only if you stop nagging me..." she slurred and to my horror she began moving. Not her hand but her entire upper body.

My finger slipped from her pussy as she began leaning over towards me. As soon as the backrest ended she began falling sideways and onto me. She fell right into my lap, my erection inches away from her face. Her eyes was still closed.

I realized what was about to happen a fraction before it did. I tried to stop it, I really did. Moving my hand towards the back of her head I intended to push her away. I was just a fraction too late though.

"Haaahhh," I cried as my dick slipped between her lips.

My hand did end up on the back of her head and it did end up pushing her, only in the completely wrong direction. Down as opposed to the side. It caused her to go deeper than she probably expected. Definitely deeper than I was expecting, because I wasn't excepting it at all!

My eyes wanted to roll back in my head when her gag reflex kicked in and she swallowed around me. I fought it though, the little part of sanity left in my mind demanding I not completely ignore the road. I wasn't able to process what was happening. My mind couldn't explain it to me. My hand was still on the back of her head, just laying there slack and dull. There was still a part of me that registered how silky smooth her hair felt.

Her tongue... oh god her tongue... my mother's tongue on my dick. Inside her mouth, dancing back and forth, sending wave upon wave of electricity down my shaft and up into my stomach. Then she hummed, or spoke, or whatever, the sound adding a whole other level of sensations. The vibration was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Yes, girlfriends in the past had given me blowjobs on occasions, but not a single one of them had ever come even close to causing what I was feeling now.

I had been rock hard for what felt like an hour even before she started. It was with the onset of a real panic attack that I realized I wouldn't be able to hold out for more than a minute. I could already feel it happening. Drawing ever closer with each bob of her head, each time her tongue fluttered over the tip.

Oh god... I couldn't... this wasn't... no... fuck... no no no...

"Mom..."

I realized my mistake a fraction too late. She froze, dick all the way at the back of her throat. Nonononono... this wasn't happening. I was still on the very edge, teetering, and the smallest movement would send me toppling over.

With slow, deliberate movements she began to withdraw. Her tongue wasn't moving anymore but the sensation of slipping out of her was almost enough to start the unstoppable torrent. I was able to hold back though. A small part of me, positively tiny, couldn't help but feel a sense of sorrow from the loss of contact.

She hovered over my saliva covered dick for the longest moment. I was frozen with both terror and panic. She began to move. A hand came up to grab my shoulder for support. Her face slowly, ever so slowly, came into view. And this time, this time her eyes were not closed shut.

"... Samuel?"

Her voice was tiny, barely audible at all. I only heard it because she was only inches away from me. I said nothing, my eyes frozen in a wide open state, staring right into hers. Vivid green confusion mixed with cloudy inebriation stared back at me.

My foot slowly moved to the break. The RV came to a squeaking stop. Soft, very soft, hopefully not enough to rouse either dad or Claire. Then, slower than a snail, horror began to settle into those gorgeous green eyes of hers. A shuddering breath escaped her lips, conveying more than a linguist could in a thousand words.

"M-mo-om..." I stuttered out, feeling myself begin to tremble.

Her other hand came up to hover palm open right in front of my face. It moved back and forth a few times like she still wasn't able to understand what she was seeing. After a long few seconds one of her fingers grazed my top lip and she jerked back as if burned.

"No no no no..." she chanted, pushing away from me, attempting and failing to get away from me and back to the other seat. Despite my near paralyzing panic my reflexes kicked in and caught her before she could fall into the open space between the seats.

"No! Ugh... don't..." she said, her arms flailing, scrambling and pushing at me to get away. I managed to get her back into a sitting position.

She stared at me, eyes wide and mouth agape. She looked like she was seeing a ghost, more horror than confusion staring back at me now.

"Mom-" I tried, extending my hand in her direction.