The Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't!" she almost shrieked, jumping away from me before I was even near her.

"This... we... I..." I blabbered. Trying to come up with something, anything to say.

All of a sudden her eyes dropped a few feet and it was with horror I realize she was staring at my still exposed and still saliva slick dick. She must have realized this too because a second later her head jerked back up to stare straight ahead. Her hands clutched the hem of her skirt and I could see her knuckles turning white. A few tense seconds passed while I frantically tucked myself away.

"Mom..." I tried again but she just shook her head, staring straight ahead, not uttering a word.

I didn't know what to do. What I wanted, no, what I needed...? Exactly what did I need? I couldn't even think straight.

"We can't..." I began but stopped. I had been about to say 'tell dad' but I managed to stop myself before uttering the words. One thing that I was sure about was that I did not want her thinking about him if she wasn't already. If she went to tell him...

A minute passed in complete silence, her head still shaking back and forth ever so slightly. A minute turned to two. Then three. I still hadn't moved a muscle. Not knowing what I would do. I was just waiting. Waiting for her, for anything.

Screaming, that felt like a good bet, and lots of it, once her alcohol addled mind had managed to catch up with her. But it wasn't happening. Not yet. Three minutes soon turned to five and still not a single word had been uttered by either of us.

Right on the dot of the sixth minute her head snapped around, eyes searching me. I could not for the life of me decipher what she was thinking.

"Mom..." I tried again but her hand swiftly shot up in the air, stopping me short.

There was anger in her eyes now. There was no mistaking it. Anger I could handle. I deserved it. I was already more angry with myself than she could ever be.

Another thirty seconds passed. Both of us just staring at one another. Then all of a sudden she stood up, swaying as she did. Her hand shot out to steady herself against the backrest of her seat.

"Mom!" I half called in panic as she threw open the drapes and rushed back into the RV.

Shitshitshitshit! Was she...? Yes there could be no other reason to storm off like that. She was going to tell dad. I began to shake all over. There were movements back in there. Rustling of drapes and then muted sounds. Voices and muted talking. Then silence. Pressing, heart attack inducing and distressing silence.

Steps, heavy ones, not mom's and definitely not Claire's. There was only two in the RV who made heavy steps like that and one of them was sitting in the seat I was sitting in. I gripped the wheel, staring straight ahead, trying and failing to steel myself for what I knew would come. The sound of the drapes being pulled to the side was followed by a familiar voice.

"Son?"

His voice was tired, like he had just awoken, which he had, by his wife, my mother. Oh God...

"Er... yes?" I answered, voice strained and strangled.

"What's, ah... what's going on?" he asked.

Did I imagine it or was there barely restrained rage in those words? A courtroom flashed into my mind. An old fashioned one, with tall benches and exquisitely carved wood. I pictured myself much older, my brown hair graying at the frays. I was wearing a deep blue suit, looking impeccable as I stepped up to the witness stand, a microphone inches away from my mouth. As I cleared my imaginary throat the microphone cracked, causing a shrill feedback loop to sound out into the courtroom. Then I spoke.

"I did not... have sexual relations... with that woman."

A hand on my shoulder snapped me back to reality. My neck cracked as I jerked it to stare up at my dad's face.

"Sam?" he urged, his brows furrowed. His gray eyes were unreadable.

"Ah..." I let out, clearing my throat much like I had in my mind. "I, ah... I'm... ah... just a little... tired. That- um, that's all."

The seconds that passed in silence felt like the longest ones in my life. All the while dad just stared at me. Then he let out a deep sigh and broke eye contact, running a hand through his super blond hair as he stretched his arms.

"Your mother said as much," he said, stifling a yawn. Then he tapped my shoulder twice. "There's only twenty minutes left of your shift anyway. You go get some sleep and I'll take over."

... what?

"Uh..." I blurted, my mouth open like a fish out of water. "... okay?" I didn't mean for it to come out as a question.

He stifled another yawn and motioned for me to get out of the seat. Bewildered I did so, slipping past him in the small space. For the longest moment I just stood there, waiting and expecting him to start yelling at me. He didn't. Instead he just slipping right into the seat and flipped on the radio. A country song was playing, one of his favorites, and he turned the volume up a bit.

"Try not to wake your sister," he said even as he turned the key in the ignition.

I backed out, closing the curtains after me. Had mom not told him? It didn't seem like it. The reaction definitely wasn't something a husband and father would give if he had just found out his son and wife had been fooling around, consensual or otherwise.

I wasn't about to look the gift horse in the mouth though. I would have to sort things out with mom but for now there was nothing left to do than what he had told me to do. Get some sleep. I turned around with the intent of going to the bunk bed me and my sister shared. The top curtains was closed as I stepped towards the lower one. I got all of two steps before I came to a freezing halt.

Straight ahead at the back of the RV the curtains were wide open, revealing my mom sitting on their bed. She was staring right at me, her green eyes hard and piercing right through me. That wasn't what had made me stop in my tracks though. No, that was because of the position she was in.

She still had her skirt on but the tank top was gone, those perfect tits of hers bare and pointing straight at me. That wasn't the worst of it though. She had her feet up on the bed, planted flat on the surface, with her legs spread wide open. Her black string panties was still on and still very much pulled to the side.

... what?

I blinked, stunned, but the image didn't change. Her hand moved into the air, a single finger pointing at the floor space right in front of her. Her eyes still held anger. A lot of it too. Way, way more than earlier.

My mouth opened and I intended to say something. Exactly what I didn't really know. Her eyes flashed before I could utter a single syllable though. Her finger jerked, still pointing at the floor and the gesture was impossible to misread.

Get over here. Now. Or else... It was crystal clear that she was very pissed off with me. Why she was sitting like that though...

I began walking, all of a sudden very nervous all over again. Her eyes were unmoving, unwavering, following my every move. I came to a stop a mere step away from her. She still had a slight sheen of sweat covering her body, I couldn't help but notice, especially between her legs.

"Fuck you Sam," she hissed at me. "You're a real bastard, you know that?" There was so much venom in her voice.

"I-" I began but she cut me off, slamming her fist into the bed.

"No. Fuck you. You don't deserve to speak," she raged in hissed whispers. "I'm your mother dammit. You don't do that shit to your own mother."

I pulled in a quick breath between my teeth. Those words stung because I knew they were true. All this time, all these years, I had gone out of my way to not let my fantasies be an issue. Now, in one fell swoop I had not only ignored my own limits but completely ruined my relationship with the greatest person in my life. That she was my mother had so incredibly little yet so god damn much to do with it.

"What you did-" She cut herself off, clenching her teeth and shaking her head. "God damn it Sam! Shit like that... that's called rape in many places!"

My immediate reaction was to blurt out that she had been the one who started with the blowjob but for some reason I didn't think that would be a good idea.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, unable to even look her in the eyes.

"Ohohooo no you don't," she seethed. "You don't get to be sorry. Not yet. Trust me though, I'm going to make you feel extremely sorry."

I just nodded, slow and muted.

"Now get the fuck over here," she snapped. My eyes jerked up to hers again. So much anger, yet something else too. "You're going to finish what you started and you're going to do the best god damn job you've ever done in your life."

My mouth hung open in silent confusion. Was she...?

She let out a frustrated sound of annoyance. "What more of an invitation do you need?" she growled, gesturing to her parted legs. "Do I need to fucking spell it out to you? Come here. Now!"

Her last word was a little louder than the rest and I jerked in response, taking half a step forward.

"But-"

"No," she cut me off.

A swift hand shot out, latching onto the fabric of my shirt. I hit my head hard as she pulled me towards her, the cabinets above their sleeping area just a little too low, making my head spin. She was all over me, or under me, I suppose. Her arms grabbed mine and wrestled me into position on top of her, pulling me with her as she laid back down. Something hit my legs and it took me a good few seconds to realize it was her feet as her legs came up to encircle my waist.

I let out a gasp as nails found the soft skin of my neck, digging into the flesh there. It lasted all of a fraction of a second as she pulled me into a searing kiss, catching my lips with hers. I was too stunned both from my head smack and the suddenness of it all to really do anything. The taste of alcohol immediately filled all my senses and something clicked inside me.

"Yo- you're drunk," I managed to squeak out between our — her — raging lips. "We... we shouldn't..."

Her fingers in my hair twisted and grabbed hold. A hiss of pain left me as she pulled me back to stare at me with turbulent eyes.

"You should have though of that before you started having fun with me while I was sleeping," she whisper fiercely. "And yes, I'm fucking drunk. And no, we really shouldn't. But you didn't have a problem with that before. You want so desperately to fuck me? Then do it! Prove that you're man enough to go through with what you started. You certainly won't ever get a second chance."

Wow, she really was pissed. I glanced over my shoulder, through the still open drapes and down the hallway. The tune of the country song quietly drifted down to us. Dad had upped the volume a little more, I could tell. Then I looked back at her, searching her eyes for the longest moment. She didn't blink, didn't even react at all. Just met my gaze head on, challenging and daring me.

The French had a phrase for situations like the one I found myself in. There were risks, yes, and they should by all standards be considered. There comes a point though where taking the time to consider the risks becomes a risk in and of itself. C'est la vie, such is life. Or more loosely interpreted, things happen, don't read too much into why.

Another expression also came to mind. Not really one of my favorites but nevertheless apt. Latin this time around. Carpe diem, seize the day. Or as I was more inclined to use it, seize the moment.

The name of the game, the down and dirty, the nitty-gritty. The bottom line was that she was offering me something that I had wanted for as long as I could remember. No, not really offering, demanding I give it to her. Could I really look myself in the mirror if I backed down, her alcohol riddled senses notwithstanding?

The answer to that question could be summed up in a single sentence, a single ideology. A principle, if you will.

It was an opportunity. And I did not waste opportunities.

I pushed away from her, my mind made up. Getting up on my knees I began turning away from her.

She growled, "If you walk away from me..."

That was as far as she got before I had managed to pull the drapes shut and turn back around. I was back on top of her in a heartbeat, her lips back over mine a split second later. A quiet moan escaped her as she enveloped me with all her limbs, pulling me into her.

I dove into her neck as my hand came up to grab one of her breasts. This time around I was neither careful or gentle. No, this time I grabbed, fondled and squeezed. And they were everything I had hoped they would be. Firm, delicious and perfect.

"Ahhh," she let out in a gasp as I kissed her neck like I had wanted to do nothing else my entire life. In a sense I hadn't.

My dick strained against my shorts and she had begun dry-humping the bulge that it caused as soon as she had felt it. It was driving me nuts and I was more than happy to reciprocate the pressure. This caused even more moans to escape from between her puffy pink lips. This time they were slightly louder than before though. It was... a concern.

"We..." I tried to say but she ran one of her hands through my hair, pulling my head right back to her neck, effectively silencing me.

I didn't immediately object, resuming doing what was no doubt going to inflict quite a few love bites on her neck. A spectacularly bad idea that I ignored. Another moan from her brought me back to reality for just a moment.

"We need..." I tried again, resisting when she tried to pull me back. "... need to be quiet."

She slowed down a little, her hurried movements growing less hectic.

"Yes... yes you're right. They can't know..." Sweeter words had never been spoken. "I will... try to be quiet."

As she finished her hands ran down my back until they got to my waist. More specifically, to the edge of my shorts. She immediately tried to edge them down. She knew what she wanted and I couldn't fault her for it. After all, it was what I wanted too.

I got back up on my knees and began to pull them off. A look of hunger and a low hum, a growl almost, was her response when my dick sprung free. I removed the shorts completely and was just about to lay back down when she placed a hand against my chest, stopping me. She was staring right at my dick.

"Let me... let me feel it..." she said.

It took me a second to process her request. Then a grin broke out on my face. Since that had been my intention all along I was not terribly disappointed to remain on my knees for a little while longer. She had touched it earlier, yes, but that was different. She had been asleep back then, or just about. Now she was awake and knew exactly what she was doing. Well, more or less. I ignored the fact that the alcohol very likely played a major part in what was happening.

"So... hard..." she mumbled, running her delicate fingers along my shaft, up and down, not really stroking but still feeling good. "... big..." she added under her breath, low enough that I almost didn't catch it.

Her eyes rose to look into mine. A few seconds passed and I thought I could detect something new in them. Something that hadn't been present before. Along with the obvious lust and the remaining anger was also a shred of doubt. Naked and small but definitely there. It lasted for all of three seconds before she gave me a single nod. Her desire overruling all, squashing its opponent like a bug.

It was but a moments work to settle in between her legs. Both her arms came up to reach around my neck, holding on to me. Her legs finding their place around my thighs. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine and in that moment everything felt alright, perfect. Like this was how it was supposed to be. This was meant to happen. It had been written in history even before it was conceived of. I was sure of it.

Her lips parted and her head leaned back when I reached down between us. My hand immediately came into contact with her sex. A long breath left her lungs, washing over me and making me dizzy. Yes, it still smelled like wine, but I didn't care. It was perfect.

Finding her entrance was easy, ridiculously so. More heavy breaths washed over me as I ran the tip of my pole along her slit a few times, electricity shooting through my body from the moment we touched.

This was it. This was the moment. I was actually going to do it. No, not I, we were. But I was the one who was about to fuck his mother. She was the one about to fuck her son. Different, yes, but not really. Both acts of wickedness, both illegal in many places.

Both equally delicious.

Today my fantasies would turn into reality... and I couldn't give a damn if I hurt anyone. I pushed forward.

Inch by inch I slid into my mother. To the place where I had been created, where my life began. A pilgrimage if you will, in honor of the amazing person that had brought me into this world. Today I returned home.

Her eyes grew wide and her arms tensed around my neck. Her mouth was wide open in a silent gasp. I saw the moment when she would've been unable to keep it to herself. I saw it and I seized it, catching her lips with mine, drowning out her moan with my mouth, inhaling it, squashing it. It worked. We remained undetected.

And then I bottomed out. My dick completely buried inside her. The fit was like we were made for one another. So snug, so warm, so exquisite and so perfect. I held still there for a moment, just taking it all in, taking her in. The situation was so unimaginable, so impossible. I couldn't get it in my head. The fact that I was having sexual intercourse with my own mother. One thing was for certain though, a full on reality. I was absolutely loving every second of it.

"Ahhh..." she cried out, staring into my eyes. No longer was there anger and doubt in there but love, unconditional and infinite. "It's been so long..."

I withdrew, the walls of her pussy tightening around me, attempting to keep me in. She, too, did not enjoy the decreased area of contact, judging by the low whine she let out. She needn't have worried though. Just as I was about to slip out of her I reversed my direction, sliding right back home.

"Fuck... mom..." I breathed, unable to remain quiet, needing a way to express what I was feeling.

The response was immediate. Her hand flew to my hair and she pulled, hard. I stifled my cry of pain to a mere hiss. The anger was back in her eyes.

"You lost the privilege of calling me that when you pushed your finger inside me," she hissed right into my face. "Right now I'm not your mother."

Then she released me, the anger gone as if blown away. Replaced by the lust and the passion, the unconditional love. The safety, the comfort and the feeling of security that she as a mother had always given me was still there. Strong and tangible almost. I put my hand against her cheek, staring deep into her eyes.

"Ava, then," I said and closed the gap to her mouth. The kiss was deep, passionate, different from before. Not all needy but filled with emotions, so much of it that I didn't know where mine ended and hers began.

And then I resumed thrusting. Time blurred, the concept of it being just that in our minds — a concept and nothing else, abstract and unimportant. Ages could have come and gone, wars could have been fought and lost and worlds could have been rebuilt. Not a single moment of it would we have known.

We were in our own world with its own concepts and laws, taboos and social conventions. The population of this world numbered a staggering two and from time to time blurred into half that. A more beautiful world didn't exist. Not even if you spent time exploring every single world in the world of worlds could you have found one like it.