All Comments on 'The Misunderstanding'

by HappilyLockedMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 6 years ago
Liked it

I really liked this story! Great idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent job

Really good story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

My wife and I have the same desires and we play as often as we can. But both would love to find another woman or couple to share this experience with. I hope you will continue your story as Phil and Mary become more intimate and adventuresome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Switching Is Fun

Especially if it's with someone you love. I always tell my wife she can spank me harder than I spank her. And she does! Five stars!

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Fun story

I love the switching aspect of it.

Anabelle_McAllisterAnabelle_McAllisterover 6 years ago

I liked the concept here and you did well describing their hesitation and confusion. You're a strong narrative writer, but that can make the scenes feel a little... clinical and distant. Instead of describing that he said this and she said that in the narrative, try zooming in on the scene with the actual dialog. Much of this reads like a recap summary, and they doesn't allow the reader to really connect.

For instance, the cock bondage paragraph could have been a scene to itself, easily a page or so, if it were written as if it were happening right now instead of "one time they did this thing".

Overall, very good writing, and I like your ideas.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
This I loved

Such a sweet story. It made me smile and warm.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 6 years ago
A Very Nice Tale

A well-written story, HLM, and definitely head and shoulders above most B+D fare. I am not usually a fan of such stories, but this one is going into my "favorites" list.

The two participants really learned to expand their respective sexuality, develop actual feelings for each other, and grow their relationship, both in and outside the bedroom!

A really impressive contrast to the usual stereotyped and one-dimensional writing characterizing too much BDSM literature today. A B+D story where the two protagonists (Mary and Phil) learned to love each other through their exercise of bondage. An original theme there!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay story

A little tentative exploration. But what happens next? With this as the end, it's kinda boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHappilyLockedMan@HappilyLockedMan
I'm a happily married man who is happily into male chastity, bondage, fem domme, light discipline all within the context of a loving relationship.