The Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one thing she liked doing to him that couldn't be done to her. She explored cock bondage, finding many inventive ways to tie his balls and his cock, alone or together. Once they were tied the most natural thing was to tease him. One time Mary had Phil's hands and arms securely bound behind him. She tied his cock and balls together with a thin rope and proceeded to use the rope as a leash, leading him around the apartment. He followed obediently, urged on by stinging swats of a crop. After a while she took pity on him, untied the cock rope and pushed him onto the bed. She grabbed a tube of lotion, lubed him up and started stroking his cock. Her technique had really improved in the months they had been together. She played with the ultra sensitive area just below the head. She kneaded the area between his ass and the base of his penis. Her fingers wandered into his asshole. His cock got harder and harder, he was closer and closer to coming when she stopped. Just stopped. Phil was desperate to come but Mary laughingly said "No", and left him there, tied up. He was helpless as he lay on the bed, pre cum oozing out.

A few weeks before Phil had bought a small leather paddle. He gave it to Mary, who was a tech person, and asked her how to turn it on, he couldn't find the switch. She laughed and put it aside. Now she thought of it and retrieved it from a closet. She rolled Phil over onto his stomach, and gave him a tentative little slap with the paddle on his behind. This came as a surprise to Phil; he couldn't see the paddle but he knew right away what was happening.

"Couldn't feel it" he said. He wanted more.

Mary slapped harder. This time Phil felt it. It stung. So did the rest of the flurry of hits that came. Phil's mind was concentrated by the pain. It was a combination of erotic stimulation and pure pain. As Mary was striking him he both hoped she would stop soon and didn't want her to stop. By the time Mary did stop the spanking Phil's backside was bright pink. Mary decided to give him a treat. She rolled him onto his back and told him to bend his knees up. She now had access to his cock and his ass. She gently stroked his ass, soothing it after the spanking she had administered, alternating her gentle strokes with pinches between his thighs. She lubed her other hand and started stroking his cock. It didn't take long. Phil was greatly excited by the combination of the bondage, spanking and hand job. He shot his load all the way up to his shoulders.

After Mary released Phil she held and petted him. They talked about the experience they just had. Mary had enjoyed the power she had over Phil. They both agreed that he had surrendered his power to her and that she had used it well. Phil similarly liked being in control when he bound and spanked her. They looked at each other contentedly. Six months ago neither would have guessed that they would both find the dominant of their dreams and be the dominant of someone else's dream.

12