All Comments on 'The Model'

by TJA

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 16 years ago
A little rushed towards the end

I'd have preferred you to have taken more time over the final modelling session, with slightly more description. Still, reasonably effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My true story Love Pam

My true story:

My name is Pam,

It all started when my husband lost his job we were having money problems so I looked for work 0ne of my friends said I should model for a life drawing class. I am 5’ 6” about 115 pounds long brown dark hair 40 years old and yes a nice body with “B” cup and shaved down south. At first I was nervous about doing this being totally nude in front of strangers but I also found a feeling of excitement thinking about doing this.

I asked my husband if it would be alright with him if I did this and to my surprise he said sure my first time was the hardest I came out to a stage with about 30 people there I had a robe on and when asked to take it off I did and was totally naked for all to see. After seeing how both the women and men looked at me touching my entire body with their eyes I actually found myself getting wet and full of excitement.

The next job I did I was to model with a male model this I never did but felt it was art and it would be ok so I agreed to do it. We both got up on the stage and dropped our robes the first pose was facing each other holding our bodies close with my head on his shoulder OMG I could feel him getting hard and I was flattered that I still could excite a man. The next long pose was me in front of him with his hands on my stomach and the other just under my breast I leaned my head back on him and could feel his cock was hard as a rock and I was getting so wet. I moved my hand behind me and directed this long thick cock to my shaved pussy I had to have him inside me and it slipped right in. I just used my mussels down there to grip that huge cock.

I felt us both tighten up as he came inside me it was so warm and nice we held this for about 20 minuet’s after this pose we took a break.

The last pose was me on my knees with him standing I was looking up at him with my hands on his thigh as I looked in his eves again he started to get hard this was a major turn on for me I moved my one hand to hold his cock the class didn’t mind I ever so gently moved my finger over the top and felt his pre cum after that pose ended we were done with class and were asked to come back.

We went into the dressing room and he told me I was so sexy this really turned me on so I just grabbed his cock and put all of him in my mouth I just had to have him cum in my mouth and taste him. As I was sucking and licking him and he licking me I felt him erupt he came in my mouth and it tasted so good after I got home to this day my husband doesn’t know why our sex is so great I still model and totally love to model with a guy.

Love to all,

Pam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous