The Modern Governess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all, after only a few months' presence in the Alston home, Claudia had assumed a critical role for everyone in a different way for each. Despite the precautions she and Jim took to keep their intimate liaison private, it was not long before the others picked up on the developing relationship.

At first, they were resentful for each had strong feelings for their father. But as they warmed to Claudia, each began to accept Jim's obvious if always unstated need for female companionship. Jim, too, was pleased at how well Claudia had developed her role in the family. He did not want to rush things although even with his self-assurance, he hoped Claudia would not meet someone who romanced her off her feet while he quietly enjoyed her company, especially in bed. He already regarded Claudia as his peer both intellectually and in her ability to control her environment.

Claudia had started to enlarge the breadth of their sexual life, by sometimes taking the lead in their play. She had toys she began to introduce into their sex, and she picked up on Jim's liking for anal play. She had even used a small rod on his bottom, while she used her fingers to stimulate his amply-sized cock. When she inserted a finger into his rear, she saw how turned on he was.

As with so many who are dominant in nature, each had moments when they wanted the other to take charge of them. Jim's powerful personality belied an inner child who wanted to be both hugged as well as playfully spanked. Gloria had been sage enough to pick up on that seemingly unexpected need and Claudia saw signs of it when she snapped the little rod across his bottom.

Claudia, too, despite her amazing capacity to assert herself over the family members with sharp demonstrations of her dominant personality, longed now and then to be subjected to some of her own techniques of intimate control. She was waiting to see whether her talented lover, considerate employer, and now warm friend would discern these needs.

12