The Molly Virus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kiss him leaning down and shoving his legs up with me as I fold him in half and fuck him over and over as we kiss then it happens. There's this inside resistance that stops as the brain and body reconciles getting fucked and relaxes and lets it happen.

There's this sweet sigh of surrender that comes out as I bottom out inside of him and then he's that sort of given over I don't know what to do with my body limpness as I fuck Billy and the moans start to get more and more sexy and frequent and he starts to get close to another sissy orgasm and I go harder until I feel him get there and I bury my cock in deep and flex it as hard as I can with a guy kagel like move.

"Jackie...Jackie...fuck meee Jackie!!"

"Feel that? Do you feel that inside you making you cum?"

"Yes!"

"What's inside you?"

"Cock!"

"What's inside you?"

"Cock!...oh fuck! Cock, cock, cock!"

You can literally see the pleasure, the sheer fact of what this is, what's happening to you, what you're unbecoming and becoming. There's this changeover in the eyes as being a cock lover, a sweet cockwhore becomes a truth about you.

He relaxes as the cumming clenching fades and I change things up by pulling back more inside him until I'm just gliding over his sissy spot over and over letting the flared edge of my cock do so many things to Billy and he's crying literally and sex pant breathing and making all the beautiful getting fucked noises.

Every time he gets close to cumming I slow and shift to longer full length strokes until we both get to that edging up and down and when I get close to my own orgasm I go back to the shorter strokes over his sissy spot and go harder and harder until Billy's reduced to sharp cries that are getting instinctually femmy pitched.

You're into it.

You fuck trans girls, you're into it.

You just need it brought out passed the fears.

And when I cum it's heavy and hard and I fill Billy's ass with spurt after spurt of my cum inside of them and he's gone past that point of no return as their eyes go oh so wide as they shake through a massive sissygasm.

I let his legs down and kiss them passionately through it all as their brain is rebelling then just freaking out over this new thing.

Not even the virus, it wasn't with me either.

"God, god, oh god Jackie is it always like this?"

"Oh yeah Billie sweetie, it just gets better too."

"Oh...oh...that was just..."

I kiss them again deeply then ask. "More baby?"

I'm getting hard again.

"Y..yes, please...wow..please, please fuck me Jackie."

"You want me to call Jeri?"

They nod and moan as I move taking a new stroke through their insides.

I keep fucking them slowly letting my cock get harder and harder as I call Jeri and leave a message on her voicemail.

12