All Comments on 'The Monster Ch. 03'

by Happy Husband

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
plot swerve

getting better than ch.2 but still sounds alot like the same tired story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Plot swerve??? LOL

More like a load of crap.

Chile PeelerChile Peelerover 19 years ago
Ignore the ball-less anon feedback

Good job, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Barftastic

Yet another story that belongs somewhere else...simple case of misplaced sick shit. As for the idiot complaining about anonymous comments...does this shithead not understand that unless someone is using their actual name that ALL comments are anonymous? How about the author...what, his first name is "happy?" Pity some can't be fools quietly but have to bray their stupidity like a common jackass........

Old_HippieOld_Hippiealmost 15 years ago
Mr or Mrs Anonymous, you just don't get it!

There is a distinct and very obvious difference between “anonymous” comments and those left by people who have registered and use a “site name” or their “pen name” and I have to add people like “60 year old George,” who always sign their comments.

If he doesn't mind (which I hope he doesn't), I'll use “Harry VA” as an example. When Harry leaves a comment on a tale, then everyone knows who he is. His personal likes and dislikes can be tracked across the numerous stories he's left comments on. And I know that several writers have exchanged emails with him on occasions. Friendly emails I might add!

Whether Harry likes (or slams) a story he actually does most of them a favour every time he leaves a comment; there's no such thing as bad advertising! Some folks will read a story just because Harry has slammed it! Others whose personal preferences are the same as his, will steer clear. I will add that the same holds true for people like “60 year old George” who identify themselves in every comment they leave.

Now lets lets turn our attention to those folks who never identify themselves in any way. The true anonymous comment leavers. One never knows what they are really up to. Are they slamming a story because they really don't like it, or do they have a hidden agenda? Very often their objections to a tale are on religious grounds. They will deny it of course, but the moral codes anyone claims to follow, all come from the dictates of one religion or another. Perhaps they enjoyed the story but for their own consciences sake want to deny the fact to themselves! Or perhaps they are trying to censor stores they don't agree with by intimidating the writer. That's really unimportant!

What is, that on this site there is nothing stopping Mr or Mrs Anonymous leaving multiple bad comments on any story and/or multiple low votes (bombing) a story as well.

It is rumoured that at regular intervals the site organisers have to go through and remove all those bombing votes, by the way. So writers, if you ever wondered why your vote count inexplicably changed down, and your stories score up; now you might know!

Unfortunately too many Mr or Mrs Anonymous's are like those idiots one sees at (what are intended by the organisers, to be) peaceful public demonstrations. All too often Mr or Mrs Anonymous hide at the back of the crowd somewhere, and throw the rocks that start the trouble, that often turn into riots. Regrettably it's a form of uncountable cowardice that all to often raises it head in our world today.

You see, Mr or Mrs Anonymous, Harry (and George) are fundamentally different to you. They truly are not afraid to say what they think about anything, and they are not afraid to identify themselves either. If you do not wish to register with the site (maybe because you are swanning around the internet on your employers time) I can understand that. But there is nothing to stop you from identifying yourself as “60 year old George” always does in his comments.

There is a difference and if you can't see it then you are an imbecile, actually a cowardly imbecile!

Sorry Happy Husband, I haven't read your story and I most likely won't; I really don't believe that its going to be my personal cup of tea. But I get tired of these cowardly tossers who have driven authors like JPB and many others, away from this site. And then sprout stupid bullshit like that idiot bellow somewhere did about every one else being anonymous on the site.

If you've got something to say about a story put your “Moniker” on it, so that everyone else knows who's talking!

Look it's easy, Old Hippie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous