All Comments on 'The Moonblade Ch. 01: Prologue'

by GothicGaGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weclome second series.

I had enjoyed the 'No Longer a Game' series.

Obviously, Natalie is in two places at once. Her spirit self in Lolth's clutches and her emotionally empty shell of a body elsewhere. Can her friends reunite the two parts of Natalie? I hope that comes to pass and that Natalie is a much better person when she is once again whole.

Looking forward to how this tale develops.

Devir Ginator

airgodairgodabout 6 years ago
Finally!!!!

Glad your back! Seven years wow! I can’t wait to see where the rest of the group is. I enjoyed your first series and have been waiting and hoping for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

very dark ending, but follows the story line. Drows are not nice people. This is an excellent conclusion to the series

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

This has been a great series to read. I can't believe I am only finding this now after it was written 6 years ago. Is there any more to the story? Does the author still write? I would gladly purchase a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGothicGaGirl@GothicGaGirl
Hi all :) just a cute, introverted semi gothic girl in Savannah Ga. who enjoys reading and writing erotic fiction based on my own experiences as well as some of my own personal fantasies that can be rather taboo :) I am not a shy girl but i am introverted and always found it e...

story TAGS