The Moore Family: Momma's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The astute young man sat it his seat and did his best to pay attention to the history class of the gorgeous Ms. Beth Sanders. She was hands down his favorite teacher as she made not only the class fun but also her revealing outfits added extra incentive to enjoy the class.

"Mr. Moore, in the future I would expect you to be early for my class, you all know how much I don't like people jogging in right at the bell." The nearly six-foot-tall blonde teacher said as she looked over her glasses at the student trying to sort through his backpack.

"Of course Ms. Sanders, I apologize. I just had my daily routine altered today, and I am a little behind, with my sister being home and all."

"Oh my, your sister? Rachel is back in town?" Beth Sander's lightly licked her ruby red lips as she thought about the older Moore child. "Well, you tell Rachel that Ms. Sander's has missed her." The teacher softly said as she twitched her eyebrows up and down before walking to her podium to begin the day's lesson.

James took notes at a lightning pace as he often did during the teacher's lectures; he was the second best student in the entire Academy behind only the school brain Misty Case. The normalcy of the day was starting to put the previously frazzled young man at ease. As one class led to another, things just seemed right in James's world. The day had finally reached the midway point, and the stress had entirely dissipated as he walked into the cafeteria.

"What's wrong James?"

"I don't know Scott; just my sister being home is all. She drives me insane, and she knows it." James responded to his friend as he dropped into the mustard yellow cafeteria chair.

"Why do you let her?" Scott Anderson, the school's quarterback, asked his friend.

"I don't know she has just always had that effect on me. She is a crazy bitch."

"She is out there that is for sure." Scott replies as he thinks back to the times he had met Rachel Moore at several parties.

"Hey what you two boys talking about?" Sandy Layne, the girlfriend of Scott Anderson, said as she sets her books down on the table to join the duo at their regular table.

"Rachel is back in town."

"Oh yeah, I don't know her, but her antics are pretty legendary among the cheerleaders." The fiery-haired eighteen said with a grin on her face. "Oh by the babe, sorry I had to cancel on you. I hope you weren't too upset."

"Oh no it's cool; I shot hoops with LJ and then worked on the history stuff that Sanders gave me." Scott stammered a bit as he answered.

"Oh, how is LJ?" Asked Sandy about their mutual friend.

"He's good, last Friday the day of the assembly was his final day of suspension. He is back, but he is going to be spending lunch doing workouts with Coach Johnson to get his spot on the basketball team back." Scott responded

"James, you still going out for the squad?"

"Ah I've thought about it I think I am just going to stick with track. I don't want to make Scott and LJ feel bad when I show up on the field or the court and embarrass them." James laughed as he sipped from his small container of juice.

"You boys always talking shit. I mean why not just whip your dicks out and see whose packing more." Sandy said as her emerald green eyes darted back and forth between her two gentlemen friends.

"Well if you insist." Scott mimed the motions as the three of them laughed aloud, with the majority of the cafeteria staring at them.

"I got to ask James why the uniform it has always made me curious they did away with that dress code like our freshman year, but you've worn it anyway."

James chuckled a bit as the subject of his uniform came up for the second time today. "Rachel commented about it also today, and I don't know really, I just feel comfortable in it. I like dress slacks and button up shirts. I want a job working for a place like this one day, and so I dress for it. Besides it's not like the actual uniform, it doesn't have the crests on it." James says as he attempts to defend his choice of clothing.

"Hmm okay works for me, I just had to ask." Sandy said as she nodded in the affirmative to what her friend was saying.

As the ringing of the school's bell ended the conversation, the remainder of the day seemed to flow by without incident. As James watched the clock, the hands inching ever closer to the hour of dismissal a feeling of nervousness built in the pit of his stomach. He knew he would soon be back home with his sister, and likely their mom would not be there to be the buffer the nervous young man felt he was going to need between him and his sister. As the bell ringing echoed through the empty halls of Smithfield Academy, the hallways became flooded with the entire student body as the majority of them were more than excited to have reached the end of their school day. James was sure he could not be the only student dreading the return home, but as he entered the halls, a kindred spirit was not found. The smiles were all too apparent among the plethora of students shuffling about on their way home for the night.

As James endured his day at school, his sister, Rachel had her own day at home. The twenty-year-old opted to sleep instead of going to an interview set up by her mother. The young lady decided to get out of bed around lunch and thought it would be more fun to explore the family home to see what exciting things she could find as opposed to going to a job interview. The mischievous twenty-year-old found a few items that piqued her curiosity as she rifled through her mom and dad's things, but it was her trip to her brother's room that really paid off. The wheels turned quickly in her head, as she looked through the naughty items found under her brother's mattress.

James drove home a few miles under the speed limit as he tried to call his mother multiple times. "Come on mom answer." The desperate teen pleaded aloud as he drove, the nervous feeling causing his stomach to twist and turn. The angst was only heightening as he pulled into the driveway, the phone calls to his mother going unanswered, as he gathered his backpack and slowly walked towards the house.

James slowly walked into the home as he finally got the call he wanted, his phone startling him as he walked in. "Oh hey, mom. What time..."

"Hey sweetie I am not going to be home until late. I want you and Rachel to get along and spend some time together." Cyndi says as she cuts off her son and just hangs up her phone.

"I love you mom." James tries to say quickly only to realize his mother has hung up on him. The young man dropped his phone on the table with his car keys as the feeling of nervousness now had the feel of sadness added to his whirlwind of emotions.

The faint noises of moaning echoed down the halls of the family home as James looked around trying to discern the location of the sounds. James calls out to his sister Rachel, but gets no reply, as he thinks the noise is coming from the upstairs he begins to creep up the stairs slowly. The curious boy slowly walks up the stairs; he pauses just outside his parent's bedroom as he realizes that is the source of the noise. James cautiously twists the knob as he can feel his heart pounding in his chest as he pushes the door open. The eighteen-year-old freezes instantly in his tracks as he sees his stepsister on her knees clad only in a white cotton crop top with matching cotton thong, watching a pornographic movie on their parent's big screen television. Her full attention locked onto the screen as the woman on display is being used viciously used by multiple men all moaning and grunting as they call her a vast variety of obscene names.

"Oh hey little brother, I hope you don't mind, but I found these in your room. You really are a sick freak you know that." Rachel said as she holds up the case for the DVD currently playing.

"What the fuck, Rachel!" James yelled as he looked at the brown paper sack laying on his parent's bed. The young man rushes to the bed to begin refilling the bag with the DVD's that his sister had left scattered about the bed. "These are my private things."

"What would our mom and dad say about all this dirty porn? I mean really brother this is pretty hardcore lots of mom and teen stuff. So is there something you need to tell me?"

"What? No, I don't want to discuss anything with you. You need to get out of here, and so do I." James' voice nervously quivered as he dropped the collection of DVD's back into the worn paper sack, while still scanning the room for an additional item.

"Hmm what could you be looking for baby brother?" Rachel said with a wicked grin as she fluttered her long eyelashes at her brother.

"Nothing, nothing at all..." James said as his heart thumped like a stampeding horse.

"Really so this sticky photo of our mom isn't yours." Rachel said as she picked up a large formal picture of their mother. "I mean this is pretty sick shit bro, your jerking off on your mom's work photo. This is from her real estate ads."

James clenched his eyes shut as he ran his hands through his hair. "Please Rachel we don't need to make this into something, just give it back and let's walk away."

"Just give it back? Really? No little brother I know we haven't been close, but I am concerned this is a real issue. I mean look at you, just looking at this picture is affecting you." Rachel states as she nods her head towards the growing tent in her brother's slacks.

"Oh my god...Rachel lets just forget about this please." James cried as he pleaded with his sister just to let it go.

"Sorry I can't, you have a sickness. I have to tell mom and dad about this. I mean what will they think about their little all-American boy, jerking it to his mommy." Rachel's voice dripped with sarcasm as she held the cum stained picture in one hand as she mimed a jack-off motion with the other.

James charged at his sister, the emotional teen determined to get back the picture. Rachel giggled as she turned her back to him and blocked his efforts to obtain the photograph. The brother and sister tussled and wrestled about in their parent's bedroom for several minutes. James stomped his foot in anger as his chest heaved trying to draw in as much air as possible. The young man knew he could just physically overpower Rachel but at the same time was worried he would hurt her.

"Aww can't just take it? James, I want to help you I really do. I don't think it's healthy that you jerk your little dick to this picture. The porn is one thing but mom's picture."

"Okay, Rachel what should we do?" James said as again he pulled at his short brown hair in frustration. He knew accepting whatever terms she was thinking up may just be more comfortable in the long run.

"You need sex little brother."

"I have had sex."

"Not with your fist."

"Come on Rachel I am trying to be reasonable."

"You know what that you are. Therefore, I want you to admit you are a pervert. Admitting your sickness is the first step in your recovery."

James huffed, as he did not know what game his sister was playing, but at this point what choice did he really have. "I am a pervert."

"Mmm, and why are you a pervert?"

"Because I have jerked off to a picture of our mom." James said as he looked at the picture in his sister's hand. His cock was straining against the thin material of his pants.

"Oh my God! You're so hard looking at this picture and thinking about it. Take your cock out."

"What? Eww no way, you're my sister." James said as he shook his head no.

"Yeah and this is your mommy that you are craving to cum for. It is nowhere near as fucked up for me to see your dick as it is what you been doing with this."

James's thoughts were no longer rational, if they were, he would have known it was wrong either way, but the teen was on an emotional rollercoaster as he reached down and unbuttoned his pants before sliding the zipper down. The dark dress slacks dropped to the floor as he then slid his finger into the waistband of his boxers and allowed them to fall as well.

"Well I don't say this often, but I was wrong not much little about that." Rachel said with a wicked grin. "So now look at it." The older sister said as she held up the photo of their mom in her conservative business attire.

James shifted his eyes to look at the photo. The forty-year-old mother clad in her red business suit, her black hair perfectly styled as she sat next to one of her real estate signs. James's mouth was dry as he tried to swallow, his pulse racing as his cock began to throb looking at the photo. He wanted to cum; he needed to cum looking at that photo had been the catalyst for so many lust filled jack off sessions.

"Look at you; you're throbbing to this picture."

"Please, Rachel help me." James pleaded, as his thoughts rambled about in his young lust filled mind. She was his sister, but at the same time, he knew his growing love for his mom was unhealthy, and maybe there was some off chance his sister could help. The young man was beyond desperate now.

Rachel smiled at her brother for the first time she actually felt close to him; he was no longer Mr. Perfect he was flawed just like her. "Okay now I am going to take the picture away, but I want you to look at this." Rachel said as she pulled her crop top off. The young blonde-haired woman's perfectly shaped D cup breasts were on full display.

James looked at his sister's breasts he was amazed at how beautiful they were. He had spent so many years filled with disdain that he had never noticed his sister's body. "Oh my there beautiful."

"I know." Rachel giggled as she got on her knees in front of her brother. His engorged cock eye level the veins looking as if they could burst at any moment. "See now this is healthy. Your big dick is begging for relief as you look at a beautiful girl close to your own age and one who isn't your mom." Rachel licked her lips eyeing the large piece of meat as she then held back up the picture of their mom.

James now adverted his eyes from his sister to their mother's photo. There, however, was no change in the young man's cock as he stared at the picture versus his sister's breasts.

"See this is a problem you should be losing your erection looking at mom." Rachel said in shock that her brother's cock was not only still just as hard, but the veins appeared as if they might actually have been throbbing more.

"What do I need to do sis, I don't want to be like this." James pleaded with his sister.

"Have you had sex? Real sex?"

James clenched his eyes shut as he attempted to steady his breathing; the eighteen-year-old was no longer in the realm of being coherent, as he shook his head no. "I haven't I almost did, but I chickened out."

"Then that is the answer you need to cum, and not on a picture of mom or to one of these porn movies. You need a woman to help relieve all that hot steamy jizz."

Rachel spoke slowly and softly as she laid the photo down and opened her mouth wide, she leaned in and allowed her big full lips to envelope the cock of her brother. The young lady purred as she felt the throbbing veins of the shaft in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it as her saliva helped her mouth form a perfect vacuum around the thick veiny shaft.

"No Rachel not you." James cried out half-heartedly as he did not want his first sex to be with his own sister.

Rachel, however, did not stop; the young lady knew deep down if he wanted her to stop; he could quickly force her to, just as he could have easily taken the photo earlier. She knew he was hers now he would do anything for her. She reached up, grasped the base of her brother's cock, and started slowly pumping it, her little fist barely wrapping entirely around the massive piece of fuck meat. The cock-sucking sister slid her lips from the head down to her fist maintaining her tight seal on the cock invading her mouth. Rachel loved the feel of it loved her brother giving way to his base urges as she felt his hands grasping at her hair.

"Uh...Oh...Uh...Ah" The little brother grunted as his fingers wrapped up in the long blonde locks of his sister.

Rachel gagged and choked a bit as James pushed her to take more of him into her hot wet mouth. The tightly formed seal she had with her lips was broken as saliva poured from the corners of her widely stretched mouth. The drool was running down her chin dripping on to her large firm breasts.

"I can't believe my sister is sucking my dick right now; it never feels this good jerking off."

Rachel softly hummed as she worked her lips up and down, her thick salvia soaking her brother's cock as she bobbed her head up and down trying to take all she could of his cock down her throat. Her full plump lips were sliding up and down, filling the room with the sounds of sucking as she swallowed her saliva and her brother's pre-cum. The experienced cocksucker was only letting the cock fall from her mouth long enough to spit on it and work her slippery saliva coated hand up and down the shaft. The older sister had prided herself on her oral skills and using them on her brother made the act even dirtier than she was used to.

"Mmm if only mommy could see us now, what do you think she'd say about her precious little boy getting his dick sucked by his sister?" Rachel said as she worked the cock with her hand as her tongue flicked back and forth across the young man's highly sensitive head.

The picture of their mother Cyndi still laying on the bed Rachel looking at it herself as her fist feverishly works the cock of her younger brother. "Such a twisted little fuck, cumming so much for your mommy." The young girl's knees were slightly burning as they bury into the carpet. She knows her brother is straining to remain standing, as the pleasure is almost too much for him.

"This just feels so good; I've never had my dick sucked before.

"Let your big sister suck all them nasty thought about mommy from you." Rachel says as she pushed her brother back on to the bed. "Let me see if it is working." She grabs the picture of Cyndi and shows it to her brother as she works his soaking wet cock. "Now how do you feel looking at mom?"

"Confused as fuck." James responded as he needed to cum and his sister was holding him right at the edge with her on again off again oral attention.

"I can tell maybe I should let you cum. You're just so hard looking at mom; maybe I won't be able to help you overcome this fetish."

"Oh please Rachel anything." James pleaded with his sister, the same sister who this morning he was not comfortable around he was now begging to help him cum.

Rachel's body filled with excitement at her brother's pleading for relief, she got off on the power she now held over him as she opened her mouth and jammed her brother all the way down her throat. She had not deep throated anyone as long and thick as James in a long time.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum." James grunted as he felt his legs weaken. He had masturbated countless times but never had another person made him cum let alone deep throated his cock. The feeling was beyond words as he felt his body tingling, his legs were weakening quickly as he finally exploded. The cum burst from the head of his cock flooding his sister's mouth with more than she could handle.

Rachel tried to swallow it all, but the volume of cum was too much for even her experienced mouth to handle. The cum ran from her mouth and down to her already saliva coated breasts. "Oh my god that was awesome." Chirped the cum painted sister as she raised up from the carpet. Her knees a light shade of pink as she looked at her brother laying back on the bed. The orgasm too much for him to remain standing. The sister crawled across her brother's half-nude body the cum still dripping from her lips and chin as she looks at his face.