The Moore Family: Momma's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers

James's eyes are still clenched shut; small beads of sweat reside around his hairline. Rachel smiles from ear to ear knowing she created all the euphoric state her brother now was experiencing. The young lad leaned down and placed her cum covered red lips to her brother's lips. The young man instinctively met her kiss, their lips locked together as they shared an incestuous cum covered kiss. James tasted the bitter, salty cum on her lips and he did not care as his tongue probed his sister's mouth.

"You're still hard little brother." Rachel purred as she pulled her lips from her brother's mouth.

"I usually am after I cum," James said meekly.

"But are you hard for me or are you still thinking of mom?"

"I don't know I am just hard."

"But are you thinking of mom any?"

James nodded yes to his sister almost as if he was ashamed of it. "Yeah I am thinking of her some, but not as much."

"I think we need more therapy to fix you." Rachel said as she grabbed the sides of her brother's button up shirt and ripped it apart. The buttons flying all about the room as she kissed her way down his almost hairless chest.

As Rachel reached her brother's cock, again she took a few moments to lick around the head and shaft of the still engorged member. As she stood and slowly pushed her panties to the floor exposing her, hairless little slit. "I think if you fuck me it will help. What do you think?"

"Ah... I don't know I never have had sex before." James said as he was mesmerized staring at his sister's pussy.

Rachel climbed onto the bed and threw a leg over her brother as she pulled his head to her erect pink nipples. The younger brother instinctively took one in her mouth sucking and licking it as his sister softly moaned. "You better not be thinking about mom while you suck my tits."

James's hands kneaded the large breasts as his tongue and lips worked over the nipples. He took his time giving attention to both of his sister's ample breasts as she leaned over him allowing them to hang in his face. Rachel moaned hard at the attention, as she looked down at her brother's cock still so hard and standing at attention. "You got to stop I don't think this is helping to let you suckle me like some baby. Let me just give you my pussy that is something mom hasn't given you something you can't think about her during."

Rachel is straddling her brother as she inches her way down his body so that his bare cock now resting against her buttocks as she reaches back to grasp him. The older sister took her time letting the head slide into her slowly as she started to ride the cock of her brother. "Do you feel that? Nice young tight pussy, I bet mom doesn't have a pussy like this."

Rachel's pace started to pick up quickly as she rode the cock of her brother. She reaches down and grabs his hands placing them on her ass cheeks. The young man squeezing them tightly as his sister begins to ride him aggressively.

"Mmm, your cock feels so good inside me." Rachel softly moans as she feels every inch invading her body. "Let's test this again." Rachel slows her pace down as she continues to rock hips while holding the now infamous photo of their mother. "Well, what now?" She asks as she shows the photo to her brother yet again.

"I don't know."

"You are so sick bro; I guess now what we will have to do is...You have to fuck me. That will be the final test; you have to fuck me and cum for me not mom." Rachel stares into her brother's eyes as she states what she believes he has to do now.

"Umm okay, but how should I? I mean we don't have a condom."

"Not a good excuse, you were just inside me, and you weren't worried about a rubber." Rachel stares deeply into her brother's eyes as she reaches down and strokes his cock while she speaks. "You have a lot of porno's I am sure you have an idea on how to fuck your sister."

"I am not sure that is going to help me."

"I'm not sure we have an option now. I want you to fuck me." Rachel said raising her voice to her brother as she spoke.

"Okay...okay," James said as he tried to calm his sister. "Lay down; I saw a movie that started this way."

Rachel laid on the bed the silk sheets caressing her bare butt as she let her legs hang over the edge of the bed. James lowered himself in between her legs as he lowered his face to her wet lips. He kissed along her inner thighs then moved to her pussy. The young man slowly spread his sister open as he kissed her pussy then allowing his tongue to begin to explore.

"Oh my...just one movie?" Rachel moaned out as her brother's tongue found her clit. James was not the best oral she ever had, but he was more than a little good at. The older sister grabs her brother's hair and begins to direct him where she needs him. "What are you thinking about as you lick my pussy?"

"Just how good you taste." James responded, as for the first time there was no doubt, no thought about anything other than the pussy being rubbed all over his face.

"Keep licking; I like the way you slurp my juices." Rachel moans as her brother sucks hard on her swollen clit. "I never thought we'd be doing this." The older sister groans as she pulls at the sheets on the bed. "Look at my pink pussy all wet for you." Rachel purred as she reaches down and pulls her lips apart giving her brother more access to her body. "I bet mom's pussy was never this good." The moaning intensifying as she rubs her hips up and down grinding her wetness all over her brother's face.

"Can I fuck you?" James questions as he stands up holding his cock tightly in his hand.

"I don't know isn't the real question can you?" Rachel said almost challenging her little brother to take what he was craving.

"I can." Growled James

Rachel smiled at her brother's words "Then I want you to put your big hard fucking dick inside me." She said as she accentuated each word.

James pulled his sister to the edge of the bed as he lined his cock up with her pussy, the hairless slit already dripping wet made it easy for him to slide his cock inside her. James groaned as he entered a woman for the first time. The feeling of her warmth and wetness covering his aching cock as he was now happy he came first in her mouth because if he had not, he surely would have already filled his sister with his cum. The younger brother took slow strokes as he slid himself inside his sister fully seating his cock inside her. He pressed his pelvis tightly against hers as he ground his body on his sister before pulling out. The pace was methodical as he became accustomed to the new sensation.

As he James started to get used to being inside his sister, he began to quicken his pace. The strokes using the full length of his cock, as he withdrew almost to the point of pulling out then drove back in balls deep. He was not fucking her slow nor was he fucking fast; he was working to maintain a steady rhythmic pace. Rachel moaned softly as her brother filled her repeatedly with his swollen cock. The older sister had vastly more experience, but none of her previous sexual partners had created such wanton emotions such as what her brother was now.

"Oh fuck me, James... Use your sister's pussy." Rachel cries out as she lifts her legs to get them over her brother's shoulders, giving him even greater access to her body.

James groaned hard as his sister cried out to be used by him, her verbal expression something straight out of the young man's porno movies. The words were running through his head as he quickened the pace and hardness of his strokes. The flesh of the siblings slapping together roughly as they both moaned and grunted in pleasure.

"You're so deep in me baby." The sister moaned finally managed to moan out, her mouth agape from the fucking as incoherent noise flooded out in between words.

"You feel so good..." James grunted as he could feel a flood of warmth covering his cock just as his sister's back arches and she clawed hard at the bed.

"What else have you seen in the porn movies?"

James does not answer his sister as; instead, he quickens his pace as he pulls his sister's foot to his mouth. The younger brother runs his tongue across her toes before taking them into his mouth.

"Oh, my...Yo...You're not afraid to be...dir...dirty." Rachel barely manages to say, as she loves the toe sucking.

The young hard cock was now pounding into the hot wet pussy with long powerful strokes. The horny sister was losing her mind from the sensations her brother's cock creating inside her body. As her face contorts she now sitting right on the edge of orgasm as she begs her brother to get her off.

"Please make me cum...Please...Please...Please...Make your sister cum."

The begging the pleading all too much for the young man who only moments ago had never felt pussy before as trying to keep a decent pace gave way to vicious, powerful thrusting. The more his older sister cried out, the harder he wanted to pound into her. He could feel he was getting close to cumming the pussy so wet and hot coupled with his sister's words were driving the brother wild.

"Oh fuckkk, I am cummming." Rachel screamed out into her brother's face as she pulled him close enough to kiss him again. "Don't cum not yet...do not cum please I want you to fuck me more."

James knew if he continued his thrusting he would explode at any second, so he pulls his cock from his sister and drop his face right back into the freshly fucked pussy of his sister. Rachel's legs jerk up in the air as her handgrips her brother's head. The previous pussy eating was nothing compared to this. The older sister was practically smothering her brother with her well-fucked pussy as she forces her pussy all over his face. "You like that pussy? I could so get used to this."

James finally pulls his head back as he gasps for breath while he uses his fingers to massage his sister's overly sensitive clit. "You taste so good."

"Oh my god." Rachel breathlessly squeals as he brother's large fingers punish his sister's clit. "Eat it lick it suck it."

James took his time placing his tongue back on the sopping wet pussy of his sister as he licked her from her clit down to her ass. The sensation almost too much as the tight tan bottom of his sister nearly launched off the bed as the tongue of her brother caressed her anus.

"Right there don't stop suck right there." Breathless moans escaped the mouth of the sexually driven sister, as her brother's mouth found the perfect spot.

Sweat was glistening off both their young bodies as Rachel holds her brother's head in the perfect spot. Her abs were screaming as she holds herself up just enough to make eye contact with her pussy-licking brother. James's tongue was aching as he works it up and down just where his sister wants it.

The sounds of his slurping tongue and her moans all that fills the room as Rachel nears another orgasm. "I just want your dick again, please, please give me back your dick. Make your sister cum with your cock."

James after having a few moments rest was ready to put himself back into the taboo pussy he had been eating. He raises himself up and easily guides his turgid cock back into the wanting hole. "Is this what you wanted?"

"I love your cock in me, baby. Is my pussy what you thought mom's would feel like?" Rachel questioned in between her moans.

"Oh fuck Rachel..."

"That's it right there, keep fucking your sister just like that." Another slew of pleases flooded from Rachel's mouth as yet another orgasm ripped through her body this time even more intense than the last.

Rachel's hands were running all over her body as she writhed under her younger brother. Her hairless pussy still feeling as if it had to stretch to accommodate the girth of his cock. Her left hand was pulling at her own nipples as her right worked her clit feverishly. The feeling of fullness driving the young woman over the edge as the massive cock pounds deep inside her.

James now fueled solely by his lust places his right hand on his sister's throat squeezing it tightly. "I saw this in my movies too." The large masculine hand was tightly squeezing cutting off the flow of air. "So tell me can I fuck you?"

"Oh, yes...yes...yes you know just what I need." The now submissive sister cried out to her brother as she strained for air. The feeling of the choking coupled with the hard cock pounding her deep, sending her towards yet another orgasm. This time though no pleases flowed from her mouth, instead her full plump lips opened wide, but no words came out as her body violently shook and quivered.

James releases his vise-like grip as he sees Rachel's eyes start to flutter, leaving behind a red handprint on the throat of his sister. He leans down and kisses her deeply their tongues swirl as he then pulls back and looks into her eyes. "I am hard for you not mom."

"I love your hard dick; I love my brother's hard dick." Rachel squeals as she rolls over and positions herself face down and ass up. "I want you to fuck me like I am your mommy."

James hesitates at his sister's words; he realizes now that this was never about helping him with a mom fetish. His sister was every bit as twisted and sick as she accused him of being. The previously virginal young male, however, does not care. He slaps the firm round ass in front of him repeatedly whacking each check with hard slaps before sliding himself back into his sister's pussy. "You want this dick mommy?"

The words escaping her brother's mouth were music to Rachel's ears. She knew that she could never help her brother with her fetish but knew she could drive him to a level of sexual deviance equal to hers. "Oh God damn daddy...Fuck your little girl!" Rachel screamed out as the cock once again filled her pussy this time from behind.

The sizable hand of her brother was repeatedly slapping the now bright cheeks of his sister's ass as he drove himself inside her. "Is this what you wanted you sick bitch!" He growled using his sister's own words against her as he fucked her.

"Yes daddy, fuck me spank me use me." She moaned as she turned to look at her brother.

The sweat was rolling off his body causing him to glisten in the light of the room as James thrust into the taboo pussy. "I am so sensitive I am going to cum soon."

"You can cum in me if you want baby, but I want you to cum on me like your porn movies."

James did not hesitate as he withdrew his cock and climbed off the bed. "Come here hurry up."

Rachel followed her brother's words as she got on her knees on the floor in front of him as he worked his cock with his left hand, as he gripped her hair with his right.

Rachel is looking up at her younger brother feeling closer than she ever had in their life as she looked at the swollen head of his cock. She knew he was ready to pop and she wanted it all over her face. "Don't you want to cum on your sister's face? Cover me with that jizz make me look like a whore."

A near animalistic grunt erupted from the teen's body as he started to spray his load all over his sister's face. As she reaches, up and begins to pump the hard cock hanging in her face. "I want every last drop."

"What the fuck have we done?" James questioned, as his senses seemed to return just as the last drop fell from his cock into his sister's face.

"I cured you." The cum covered sister said as she raised up from the floor.

"No, you made me like you."

"So... it's more fun being the deviant isn't it?" Rachel said as she rolled the cum that landed in her mouth around with her tongue. "I think that's mom's car we may need to get dressed."

Tazz27
Tazz27
799 Followers