The More the Merrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vixen fidgeted from hind paw to paw, putting her paws behind her back and tilting her muzzle down so that she could look up coyly through her mess of hair, eyelashes fluttering.

"The lads are nice but..." Vyxsin cast her eyes back and licked her lips. "Sometimes a girl craves more feminine attention, if you know what I mean. But the boys may be eager to provide a little of that attention too this evening, if you know what I mean."

"You can never know," Christy laughed, voice full and throaty with amusement, tail wagging faintly.

"Hey!" Coutzy protested weakly, half-turning his head to face her, though he lacked the energy to complete the motion. "What are you on about now? We're up for more fun, right, Kaitio?"

Beneath him, Kaitio grunted something barely intelligible, eliciting a muffled chuckle from the pink fox, who clapped her paws over her muzzle to quiet her glee. Vibrating with giggles, Vyxsin shook her head and offered a paw to Christy, which she brought to her lips in a kiss.

"Silly kitty," Christy brushed her lips over the back of Vyx' paw for a second time. "Well, come then, darling."

Christy winked, moving as if to leave the room with a sensuous, wicked sway of her hips. She paused halfway, however, one paw raised contemplatively to her muzzle as if she had come by an unexpected thought.

"Coutzy won't mind if we use his spare bedroom...sofa...kitchen...hallway...garden... I know that cat has space for us."

Vyx clapped her paws together and took a little leap into the air, hind paws briefly leaving the carpet.

"Oh, I like how you think!"

Paw in paw, the foxes left the room with a skip in their step, letting the door swing almost to behind them. The felines shook their heads in unison, chuckling a moment later at their despair. Foxes: they were insatiable. Most of all the hermaphrodites were insatiable, unstoppable, the 'ladies', as they were fondly called. Christy and Vyxsin acted more like ladies than men, just with additional equipment, so to speak. The lion groaned.

"They better be cleaning up that later," Coutzy grumbled, arms giving out so that he half-rested on top of Kaitio. "Remember what happened last time?"

Kaitio did. They had had to hire a carpet cleaner to get the stains out of the carpet, but there had been drinks involved that time. He chuckled at the memory, stretching out his pleasantly sore muscles.

"Don't worry," the tiger said, stroking down Coutzy's back as if to comfort him: the lion arched into his touch with a low purr, a tame housecat. "I'm sure it will not be too bad."

Relaxing into his touch, Coutzy exhaled, relaxing on top of his bedroom partner, cream and cum scenting the air. The moment was spoilt by Kaitio poking Coutzy's ribs just to make the feline jump, fur standing on end, as his other paw teased over the lion's balls, fur damp from cream and cum. The day was far from over even as the sun sank, plunging the outside world into exterior darkness. The tiger grinned and stole a lap over Coutzy's balls, earning a small mew.

"Besides," Kaitio added, tongue attacking the lion's swelling cock. "We'll add to that mess later!"

12