The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my sweet Lord; moving fast, I tossed my other leg over her ribcage, both of us already panting, the movement of her lungs actually lifting me physically upward as my penis slapped wetly down into her cleavage. She gave a low, hoarse laugh as she felt my balls against her skin, then she let her tongue loll out and looked up at me, those icy blue eyes wild and challenging, and I drove my hips forward with a harsh grunt, spitting down on her chest as I did so, watching while she rubbed the saliva all over my cock and added her own.

The first touch of my head with her tongue was like the strike of a snake, quickly darting and retreating, but at once she abandoned her grip on her own boobs and wrapped her fingers with a snarl around my ass, pulling me hard until I lost my balance and fell, my arms braced against the headboard while her lips slurped up my cock like a kid with a milkshake. She immediately looked up at me and started working those hundred-dollar lips, humming as she clutched at me, giving me no time to recover.

I'd never once been blown this way, from below; before, oral had always felt like the woman was servicing me. This way, it felt obscurely like I was servicing her, doing all the work of thrusting and supporting while she just lay there like a greedy whore, grinning around my dick as my balls slapped at her chin.

Not that I minded doing the work; Kaylen was active and enthusiastic, her fingers undoubtedly leaving marks as they clutched at my tensing ass, questing into my anus, her tongue flickering out to bathe my shaft. Looking further down, I watched as her body shuddered with my impact, her breasts bouncing and shaking in a mesmerizing way. There was no way Alicia and Chloe didn't know what was happening downstairs. The headboard was bouncing loudly and rhythmically off the wall like a scene from a bad movie, and however long this was all taking, breakfast had to be ready by now.

Not that Kaylen and I cared. She slurped and sucked merrily away, the sounds of her brothy mouth filling the air until, at last, she moved her hands to my abs and pushed hard. I found myself gasping, my dick once again a steel bar between her heaving breasts, those blue eyes piercing me urgently. "Fuck me now," she demanded breathily, almost grimacing with lust, and of course there was no way I was going to wait to be asked twice.

Behind me, her powerful legs were already cranked wide as I slid backward, leaving a slimy trail of her spit and my precum all down her belly. There was the usual momentary, awkward tangle as we tried to sort out whose legs needed to move where, but as always happened at moments like this we ignored the awkwardness and instead just focused on the sex. Frantic motion in all directions, and then the sudden, hushed calm as my cock found her pussy and plunged unceremoniously in, all the way, my legs driving against the mattress as we both felt my pubes tickle her clit.

We both grunted in unison, the air driven out of us by the realization that I'd gotten in. I felt her body wrap firmly around me, arms and legs both clasping, and there was a feral intensity in her flushed face as her eyes went wide. I kissed her then, for the first time, a wet and passionate duel of tongue and tonsils as I tried to get all of me into all of her wherever I could; her mouth tasted strongly of my dick, but I didn't care.

My ass rose and fell in a timeless rhythm, my cock shouldering insistently into her lithe little body. Kaylen humped right back at me, her body sturdy and built for fucking, still clasping me tightly to her as my dick plunged uncontrollably in and out.

"You're a fucking goddess," I blurted, not at all meaning to say anything so corny; I regretted it at once, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I'm no goddess, Mr D; I'm a slut." Her voice had a strange, driven quality to it, direct and uncomplicated, totally serious. "A slut to be fucked hard." She grinned then, still feral, the smirk twisting her whole face. "I'm a better lay than Alicia, that's for damn sure. I hope you saved some cum for me." Her voice was coming in swooping phrases as I pounded at her body, but I didn't care; hell, I barely heard her. She could have been speaking Dutch for all I cared.

Faster and faster I drove into her; by this time, she had a finger driven into my asshole to the second knuckle. It felt surreal: odd and uncomfortable for sure, but it ramped up the dirtiness factor exponentially. "You're going to blow your load so fucking hard," she promised into my ear in between nibbles on my earlobe. "Your cum's going to be spraying out my motherfucking mouth, it's going to be moving so fast. Shit, Mr D," she sighed, degenerating into a series of jiggles and moans. For some reason, I was licking her face now, lost in a haze of sexual energy as my hands sought out her soft, delicious breasts; I held on tightly.

Into all this, suddenly, came a new sound, half-expected in my frenzied mind: the dry, disgusted tones of a sickened Chloe Bishop from behind me. "Jesus fucking Christ, Davis," she clucked, "again? Are you going to fuck all my friends, or just these two?" I twisted my body, looking back over my shoulder to see an angry Chloe poking her head in the door. "God, save me from another horny fucking teacher," she muttered. "Breakfast is ready, but you two couldn't give a shit less." Shaking her head, her mouth a prim little line, she disappeared back through the door, but by then I was already distracted by the sight of strong, glorious female legs wrapped tightly around my thighs, and by my own jackhammering body as it jammed my cock again and again into this woman.

Breakfast could wait.

The crisis came right away, Kaylen digging into my ass more deeply, and a numbing urgency started deep down at the bottom edge of my scrotum. I'd never in my life felt so certain I was about to cum, and she was right: it promised to be a massive one. My dick felt like a syringe as the plunger comes down; her finger in my ass actually made me feel my semen as it gathered steam and surged through my body; I could have given Kaylen a countdown before I fired into her, but I was breathing too hard and trying to blink the sweat out of my eyes, her boobs slick in my hands. "Let go, Mr D," she breathed into my mouth, a cloud of toothpaste and dick, but of course by then I couldn't have stopped even if I'd wanted to; her wiggling finger saw to that.

"Yeah," she sighed quietly, her hips tipping upward as her feet against my thighs gripped tighter, and then I came with such abrupt pressure that it almost felt painful as it rushed out to seek her willing body.

"Gurrh," I replied, or something like it as, panting, I plastered my body across hers and rode out my spasms, the cum shooting straight up into her vagina as our hips rolled easily, rhythmically together. I was as far into her as I could get, our bodies squashed together as close as two people can ever be, my lips latched onto the second sweaty, adolescent female collarbone of the past twelve hours, tasting her sweat as my dick finally twitched to a halt.

I couldn't help but wonder if my orgasm had felt that good with Alicia.

"Yeah," Kaylen said again, a gurgling note of triumph in her voice. "That was fucking lit, Mr D!" She was all over me still, grasping me hard to her naked flesh, her lips kissing whatever they could reach. "Wow."

Though she was selling it well, I knew she hadn't cum. But as I looked tiredly over toward her eyes, I could see it didn't matter. This wasn't just a roll in the sack for her, I realized; she'd never fucked a teacher before, and I could tell it had gotten her off in spades. "Um," I said shyly, embarrassed, as always with a woman, that I'd cum first. "Sorry I didn't last longer."

"I'm not," she shot back frankly. "I'm going to be sore already." My dick was still in her, deflating now, and I felt her squeeze my ass again as she pulled out her finger. "My secret weapon." She looked critically at the nail. "Nice and clean, Mr D." Smiling wickedly, she thrust the finger into her mouth and I just about lost it again.

"You're nasty," I blurted. I'd never known a woman who would lick my ass off her own finger. She just smiled.

"You've got no idea," she murmured. "It's what makes me such a popular chick on campus. All the boys want me." She stated it as a fact, not a boast. "I'll take a dick pretty much anywhere, anytime."

"But no other teachers," I finished.

"Nope." Her grin was mischievous now. "It's been on my bucket list for awhile. Alicia was nice to invite me."

"Shit." I was stifling a yawn now and feeling like a prostitute, and Kaylen ran her fingers through my hair.

"You looked like ass this morning, Mr Davis, and Alicia's a shitty cook. So I'd just stay up here and rest with some water until you feel a little better; I think I tired you out." She slapped my ass. "Up!" she ordered, the red flush on her chest and neck finally fading. "I've got to scrape your little spermies out of my cunt before I go down and eat." She eyed me closely. "And you, sir, might have a date with me later. I'll need another shower, after all." She giggled, the illusion shattering: sure, she was a physically perfect woman, but she was still just a teenager.

Goddamn. I'd just fucked a teenager. No, correction: another teenager.

My dick fell slurping out from between those gaping pussy lips of hers, and Kaylen gave a theatrical groan as she straightened her legs. "My God," she whistled. "You really jammed it into me." She sat up and rubbed at her thighs. "Better stay on that side," she suggested, jerking her head at where last night's wet spot lay crusting. "Unless you want to sleep in a pond." Giggling again, she swept a finger through the new puddle between her legs, of truly shocking size and with a lot fewer pubes. Licking again at her finger, she winked at me. "Nice hanging with you, Mr Davis," she sang. "You're a good sport."

"Ugh." I was already drowsy, my fragile body sliding gratefully under the Bishops' nice sheets. I didn't even bother watching Kaylen's ass as she trotted toward the door; already, the whole day seemed like a dream.

* * *

I awoke, one more time, to the smell of roses and a cloud of brunette hair tickling my nose.

The difference was literally night and day, though, and in more ways than one. I was feeling great, for one thing: no longer the bag of nauseated pollution I'd been last night, I felt fit and strong and refreshed, ready to go out and take on the world. I was sore, true, in my arms and legs, but it was the good kind of soreness, the kind you get after a workout rather than a beating.

Then there was the actual night and day: the sun was high now, the window open; if there weren't birds singing, there should have been. Sighing, I stretched my body and began to take stock of what was happening now on this most strange and disturbing day. It didn't take me long to figure out the lie of the land.

There was a firm ass welded to the front of my body, my penis trapped between like a hot dog in a bun. Muscular legs and a long, tapering back stirred gently against me, and I became aware of capable, gentle fingers resting on my thigh. In my arms was a sweet, tight body, the body of young Alicia Romano.

"Hello again," she purred as she felt me move. "Thought I'd come up and take a nap with you." Without even planning it, I had a handful of her boob. She was, of course, buck-ass naked. "I hear Kaylen helped you find your underwear," she giggled.

Shit. "Alicia," I said carefully, in no position to dictate anything, "look, this... well, none of this should have happened."

"None of what?" she replied innocently. "You giving two girls a ride in your car? You and I drinking together? You and I fucking? Chloe walking in on you, whacking it in the bathtub? You and Kaylen fucking? Or you spooning me with my tit in your hand?" She half-turned so that I could see her smiling. "You've gone a little bit far to be worried about what 'should have happened,' Mr Davis."

"Yeah, I know, but still." I needed to get out of this situation pronto, hopefully without getting arrested or fired. Well, to tell the truth, I'd pretty much given up on the second one; Dr Bourne could have my ass just for leaving the dance early, even without knowing who I'd left with. Hell, the very best possible case scenario, even if I could talk myself into continued employment, seemed even worse: I had a kid in period three who'd caught me in the tub, then watched as I fucked her friend. She'd obviously be earning an A+ for her silence, but would that even be enough? She'd certainly tell the rest of her cheerleader friends, even if Kaylen knew to keep her sexy piehole shut.

Alicia, at least, seemed like someone who could be discreet, though as she began to undulate her butt against me, I started to rethink that. "Kaylen left your penis all gummy," she observed, very lightly, ignoring my lame statement. "I'd make you take another bath, but what's the use? I'll just get you all nasty again, and we'll have wasted the water. Besides," she cooed, beginning to twist her whole body around, "now that we all know what kinds of kinky things you do with yourself in the tub, I'm not sure I'm comfortable sending you in there. It would set a bad example for your students." She chuckled, throaty and confident, and then she was kissing me.

I'd undoubtedly kissed her last night, but I couldn't remember that and, with her drunk too, who knew how good it had been? She was excellent now, as good at smooching as she was at nearly everything else she'd ever done in the school, her lips strong and playful as they sent her tongue on a mission of exploration toward my tonsils.

Everything about Alicia's kiss seemed calculated to raise my dick as quickly as possible: her mouth had that perfect combination of wetness and strength, with that special sweet taste that some women have and others just never will. Even her grunts and squeals, softly delivered with a puff of her breath into my mouth, were exactly where they belonged; she had an outstanding sense of when she should switch from passionate, devouring hunger to delicate, tantalizing warmth; I had no idea where she could have learned such skills, so different from Kaylen...

Stop, I told myself; goddammit, the last thing I needed to be doing was seriously weighing the sexual pros and cons of the students I shouldn't have been naked with. But, of course, I was doing just that: I'm only a man, after all. And at the moment, Alicia's urgent, driving lips and tongue were giving me a very male reaction.

She noticed, too; of course she did. How could she not? My dick was plastered to her mound even before she started kissing me, and I'd already started getting an erection as soon as I'd realized the warm softness pillowing my shaft was, in fact, her ass. Now I rose with a swiftness that outdid my earlier performance with Kaylen, and that probably improved on last night; I heard a pleased coo from Alicia as she peeled her lips off mine. "Hmm," she sighed, her nose still touching mine. "You're an eager one this afternoon. All I've done is kiss you; I had to work a little harder last night..." She sucked in her abdomen to give me room to grow, moving a hand languidly down to tickle my balls as I hardened.

I swallowed. "What can I say?" I meant it literally, but she seemed to think I was flirting.

"Fine, then," she giggled. "Actions speak louder than words, anyway." Then she was on me again, her entire body twisting eel-like as her lips landed once more on mine, pushing hard to nudge me over onto my back. She trailed her mouth along the side of my face. "This is why I wanted to fuck you," she said hotly, thrusting her tongue into my ear. "You're hot and young. This'll be three times in what, twelve hours?" She got me over, my chest pumping, and slid onto me. "I knew you'd be able to get it up again." She was toying with my dick already, her hands moving confidently up and down, pushing and pulling at my skin in an infuriating rhythm.

"Wait." I put my hands against her shoulders and pushed her upright. "'Wanted to' fuck me?" She grinned mysteriously as she took my penis matter-of-factly into her hand, pulling it up to rest trembling against her mound. "Since when?"

"Come on now," she purred, moving me across the narrow strip of her pubic hair. "Most girls in your classes probably want to fuck you. You must know that." She rose onto her knees, lifting her pussy and rubbing my cockhead against her slit. "Kaylen and I used to stay up late, doing your homework, wondering whether you even read it." A groan escaped me without any kind of thought. "We wondered a lot about you. Did you ever wonder about us?"

I'd jacked off a thousand times to fantasies of my students, but I didn't feel I could tell her that. Even though I'd already admitted as much to Kaylen. But now I felt there was no point going on in this vein; the wet heat of her pussy was all over the head of my dick, so why keep talking? As she'd said, actions spoke louder than words. I flexed my ab muscles, drove straight upward through her unresisting hand, and rose into her sweet hard body the way a rocket punches through a cloud: with velocity, heat, and force.

She moaned so breathily at that, a fantastic feminine sigh that plucked at my libido like a blues artist brushing at a guitar string; I responded with a gasp of absolute satisfaction as we sank back down, her pubic bone resting on my groin as our bodies mashed together. "I guess the answer's yes," she chuckled, but there was no humor in her eyes: she was staring down at me with heavy red lust. She humped up and down a few times, experimentally, then grinned slowly as she figured out that every position felt fine. "I'm going to fuck Kaylen's pussy right off of your cock," she announced, simply and in a very un-Alicia-like way. She'd always been very polite: direct, yes, but not vulgar.

I've noticed that before about other girls, though: a lot of them talk differently when they're filled with dick.

Again, though, I didn't care; it wasn't her mouth I was thinking of at the moment. Her pussy gripped me like a latex glove left in hot water. She was obviously a young lady of some experience: she knew how to use her vagina, its muscles rippling steadily up and down my shaft. Then there was her confidence: no woman was born with that. You had to ride a few cocks before you acted like she was.

And, of course, this wasn't her first time taking me.

We were still rocking gently against each other, enjoying the simple penetration and the sight of each other naked. "So, Alicia," I ventured, sensing she'd keep her playfulness even while she was fucking, "tell me about last night."

Just as I'd hoped, she giggled. The dimples deepened alongside her mouth. "Why, Mr Davis!" she said in mock surprise. "Whatever are you talking about?" She leaned down slowly, her abs powerfully on display, and wove her fingers into mine. With our arms spread, her nipples dangled over mine. "What's the last thing you remember?"

I was pretty sure my crippled brain had gone as far as it could go toward recalling last night. "We started doing body shots," I began. "I remember drinking off you, but the last thing I remember is you drinking off me." The last syllable came out with a harsh rush as she hiked herself up, then let herself slide back down.

"Mmmm," she half-whispered, her mouth falling sexily open. "Yeah. You were so hard. I'd been flirting all night, you understand, but I wasn't thinking I'd get your dick, not really. I guess I just didn't understand my own capabilities," she sniggered, her hips still rippling. I pulsed my dick, and she smirked wolfishly as she felt it. "Or your cute little helplessness; I don't think you really wanted to fuck me, not at first. Still with those shreds of teacher-ish ethics..."