The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're gone now," I reminded her fervently. I'd been naked in front of three students all day now, and two of them had taken my cum. "You saw to that, Alicia."

"I sure did," she purred. "I fucked you like a drunken whore!" She pulled off the boast nonchalantly, and I took a deep breath as I realized I was in for the ride of my life: this impossibly sexy girl was about to tell me how she'd fucked me... while fucking me. I wondered what I'd ever done to deserve what was about to happen. "Well, come to think of it, I was drunk..." She was moving easily, with no real effort, keeping things nice and mellow. This was going to be a distance race, not a sprint. And with two fucks in the past half-day, I figured I'd be able to last.

"So there I was," she began, " sucking tequila out of your belly button." She grinned now as she reached down and fingered it. "Cute belly button, too. But I was doing my best, having just gotten some lime from your mouth, when all of a sudden I leaned right down into you and felt the biggest fucking cock I'd ever felt, just plastered between my tits." She paused in her thrusting, just long enough to shimmy her chest. "These tits, Mr D. You see them?"

"Hell yes," I replied thickly; see them? Those dark little nipples dominated my whole world, or would have if her pussy hadn't been hugging my penis. "I see that big cock, too."

"No you don't," she said at once. "It's stuck in my tight little pussy." She laughed, hoarse with arousal, and her tongue flicked along my neck. "Such fun," she muttered. "So I knew you wanted me. Hell, I'll be honest: I wasn't surprised at that point. I'm a girl who knows what she's got, and the way you were looking at me I knew you could see everything.

"But you'd found the shittiest old boxer shorts in Mr Bishop's dresser: my God." She rolled her eyes in time with her hips. "I was teasing you, mocking your choice of shorts. 'But I couldn't find anything else!' you said. 'Well then,' I told you, 'any self-respecting man would have just kept his underwear on.' I was asking you about the color, the style; whatever. Just keeping you talking, really.

"I was touching you by then, resting my hands on your dick, my chin right above your balls, and you weren't saying anything. So I knew you'd fuck me, even before you really started flirting. 'How do you know my underwear matches?' you said, or something like that; I don't really remember. Shit, by that time it didn't matter what we were saying."

"Because actions speak louder..."

She kissed me, her pussy still clenching and unclenching above me. "Exactly." And then she changed her motion, turning in small, quick circles. I gasped. "I'm a chick who likes sex," she pointed out, very unnecessarily, "and I know when I'm going to get laid. I figured, why wait? You said something about how people only wear decent underwear with nice clothes; some shit like that, but I wasn't having any. 'I'm not,' I said. 'I'm going commando.'

"'Bullshit,' you said, and I got all tingly hearing you swear. I could smell your dick by then, all gamy and shit. 'No way you showed up bottomless to a school dance.' Well, what was I supposed to do?" She straightened up, still hula-hooping, and spread her hands theatrically. "I had to put my money where my mouth was.

"So, you know, I got up and stripped off my pants and showed you this." She leaned back, way back, resting her hands on my ankles, and I groaned as I saw the entire Alicia: taut and tanned, she was fully on display, the root of my dick just barely visible as it disappeared into her body, her clit standing proud, her breasts shuddering above. "This pussy. And just like the chick magazines say, no man can resist a naked, sweaty pussy."


"That's true." Especially when it was tight, slick, and teenaged. "I was probably hard as a rock."

"Oh yeah." She leaned back down to me and hunched up and down, very seriously, for a minute or two. My dick was on fire. "I got my top off and dared you to get naked with me. A dare! Like we're in sixth grade!" She smiled at the memory. "But of course it worked. You got up and whipped your clothes off even faster than I had. And that dick!" She rolled her eyes at the memory. "I've had lots of sex, Mr D, but it's not every day I've seen a dick like yours." She reached down to tickle my balls, then brought her hand back up to her clit. "I'll bet chicks tell you all the time how much they love to fuck it."

"Well, not all the time..." I was flirting now, my hands behind my head, just relaxing as Alicia's vagina worked its magic.

"All the time," she repeated, living up to her words. "I love it, anyway. And I'm not alone. You want to hear what Kaylen said about you when she came downstairs for breakfast?" She smiled, then put on a pretty good imitation of Kaylen's whiny voice. "'He's, like, huge. I'm going to make this a weekly thing!'" The smile turned possessive. "But then you know what I said? 'Only if I let you, you fucking slut.' I meant it, too." She rolled her hips frantically, several times, our bodies slapping. "You're my man. I saw you first.

"But once I got over just looking at my teacher, naked, I fell right down on top of you, on the couch, and I smoked that dick like it was a fucking bong. You got my absolute best effort, Mr D." Her eyes closed at the memory, and she stopped moving on me for a moment. "You loved it. Absolutely fucking loved it. And you were jamming up into my throat, and I was taking every goddamn inch, and then you reached down and your hand just about got sucked into my vag like I had a vaccuum cleaner in there."

She shuddered, then started fucking again. "You took me from behind at first, like a fucking dog. I'd never done it that way, but now I know what I'm missing." She gasped. "Jesus, you're big." She blinked. "I was down there on my hands and knees, watching back along my body, seeing your balls smack into me and feeling your dick stabbing into my pussy, and I think I came there, on the floor of Chloe's den." She laughed. "That room's going to smell like me for weeks."

"Did I cum?" I asked. She looked fondly down at me.

"Not then." She resumed her slow, regular thrusts, my body matching her. "You asked me if there was a bedroom around, said you wanted to be on top. I said, 'Why wait? You can lay me right here on the floor!' But you weren't having any of that shit; said something about kneepads."

"Ah." I'd had angry red burns on my knees all morning. No wonder.

"Yes. So, we came in here." She shrugged, then giggled. "And then you came in here." She pointed at her vagina, the lips still tight around my shaft. "And then we cuddled all night. The end!" Her grin was mischievous now, the movements of her body more urgent, and her gorgeous face took on that slack expression a woman gets when all she wants to do is get some. "Sorry I sped things up at the end there," she whispered, bracing her hands on my chest, "but now I just want to fuck. Do you mind, teacher?"

"Good Lord," I murmured, and then there were no more words. Our bodies went into their final sexual frenzy, the maniacal and violent shoving match that happens when two people in heat really get down to the smelly, dirty business of fucking. The age difference, the teacher-student thing, the sordid nastiness of the entire morning: in that moment, none of it mattered. I had a hard penis, she had a willing vagina, and that was the beginning and end of it.

If I couldn't remember nailing Alicia the night before, I had trouble remembering it now, too: it was just too intense, too overwhelming, about five minutes during which her sweaty limbs caged me, her hips plunging up and down in constant, sewing-machine rhythm; I was thrusting desperately upward, my face covered in her drool as we tried in vain to kiss, the smacking and grunting competing with the rattle of the bed to fill the room, hell, the whole house, with the sounds of sex.

I remember I was clinging to her ass when she came, her thighs finally giving out as she drove down hard onto my body. I felt her breath wash across my face as her pussy clenched, no longer with the exquisite control she'd shown before, and she nearly tore my head off as her arms clasped my neck. I was on the move at once, my legs convulsing as I used my whole body to lift her physically up now. My dick was set to burst, and soon... one thrust, two, and then my mind went truly blank as I fired into her, flooding Alicia with my sperm for the second time in eleven hours or so, hearing nothing but my strangled cry and her gasping laughter, our bodies moving together as I dribbled the very last of my cum into her pussy.

"Jesus." I was a mess, soaked where her legs still sat draped across me, the powerful smells of sweat, dick, and pussy working their way into every corner of the room. "We don't mess around, do we Mr D?"

All I had for her was a sigh, my head wagging as I stared at her mauled breasts and reddened face. Alicia was wiping her nose furiously, her hips still not ready to give up, rocking very gently now. We could feel my dick soften, even as it kept her firmly corked, my semen doing its warm, wet work inside her body. I hoped she was on the pill, at least.

And then, the ironic sound of a slow-clap, and two sets of eyes swam into focus from over Alicia's shoulder. One was wide with interest and mischief, light blue eyes in a freckled face framed by red hair; the other, disgusted and sour with disapproval, the eyes a darker blue. "God, Alicia," came Chloe's petulant voice. "I'd like him to stop fucking and go home. You're not helping."

"I don't think she's interested in helping you," Kaylen replied tersely. The red hair cascaded across Alicia's shoulder as she leaned in to make sure I'd cum. "That's hot." She looked coolly down at me, assessing, then shifted her gaze to the panting Alicia. "Dibs. I got next," she shrugged, and I felt my heart sink as I wondered just when I'd be able to go home.