The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and made eye contact. Her mouth was still full of my cock, but I could tell she was smiling. She kept her eyes on mine as she swallowed my cock deeper and deeper. I could feel the back of her throat. Then it was out, the air cold against it. Her hand jerking me, then her tongue, licking at my shaft from all sides. Up, full length. Sucking on my balls. I leaned my head back and covered my eyes.

"Fuck," I said, "this feels too good, Krista. You're so good I this."

She mumbled something. It might have been "I know," but I couldn't be sure. Then she began licking under my head, faster and faster. One of her hands cupped my balls. The other jerked my shaft. Her mouth was fully around me now, so tight. So wet. I could feel the pressure building. I caught her eyes again and then I remembered what would come next.

Krista said she swallowed. Krista would want me to cum in her mouth. It was cleaner, she had said.

Knowing what was about to happen-it was too much. I exploded in her mouth, my hips bucking. I grunted and then moaned, and I felt my cum shoot forward into that sweet throat. Her tongue lapped against my slit, licking up every drop of cum as it spewed forth. Her hands worked my balls and shaft, coaxing more and more free.

I felt totally drained when she finally let me go. She smiled at me, but I could tell in her eyes that she was worried.

"What? What is it?"

"Nothing," she said. "Did you like that?" She smiled. Mischief joined the worry in her eyes, but did not push it out.

"I did," I said, admitting to the most obvious fact in the world. "But what's wrong? You worried I'm not going to get to you?" I could tell from the way her thighs were slowly rubbing together that she was still horny.

Krista nodded, almost bashful. I didn't waste any time. I pushed her back on the couch, opposite to me. My hands were in her waistband, my kisses on her flat, muscular stomach. I pulled her pants down, revealing black boy-shorts. They hugged her hips and I could feel myself growing hard again, but this wasn't about me. I pulled down the panties too, revealing a tiny bush and a beautiful pink pussy. I looked up at her for a moment, tossing her panties aside. We were both totally naked now, her wet and wiggly on the couch, me semi-hard, kneeling beside her.

I didn't waste any time. I pushed her legs apart and dove in. I wanted all of her. I started at her cunt, the core of her sex, licking where it was sweetest. She was soaking wet, and I wanted all of it. I wanted to be inside her, but I already knew it wasn't going to happen tonight. We would have time, I thought. God, how I hoped we would. I licked at her cunt and couldn't stop drinking her up. I was now pussy-drunk in addition to being wine-drunk, and my head was swimming. My hands began to crawl up her waist towards her breasts, where they took her nipples and began to flick and play and pull at them. Krista's hips ground deeper into my face and she let out a low cry, letting me know I was succeeding.

But I could tell she wanted more, and so did I. I wasn't going to keep her waiting any longer. I attacked her clit with purpose, pulling it into my mouth, sucking and flicking it with my tongue and my cheeks. It was small and hard and I was relentless. I wanted Krista to know I felt about her pussy the way she had about my cock. I wanted to show her what she showed me.

I have to think I was successful, because it wasn't long before her hips began to raise. Krista wrapped a hand into my hair and brought her knees behind my back, pulling me deeper into her sex. She began to grind on my face, rubbing her pussy juices into my beard. I didn't care. I was lost inside her. It was too good. I kept wanting more. I kept my fingers at her nipples. Her cunt was for my tongue, nothing more. It was for me, and yet this was all for her.

Finally, she began to buck more wildly, tension building inside her. When she finally came, it was voiceless, her mouth open and wide in an empty scream. I licked until she begged me to stop. It was too sensitive, she said, and I could hear the regret in her voice. So I pulled away from her, resting my head on her stomach.

We laid like that for a moment. Then something changed. I don't know what it was. Maybe we had sobered up, I don't know. . . but it shifted fast. Both of us knew it, but neither of us addressed it. I went to kiss her, but she pushed me away.

And I was glad. That's the crazy thing. I was worried she'd want to kiss me back. So I stood, bringing my clothes with me. I turned at the entrance to the hallway.

"Goodnight," I said. "It was fun."

She looked back at me, naked and beautiful. "Yeah," she said. "It was."

Then I carried on down the hall to my bed. It was a long time before I fell asleep.

*****

And that's what brings us to here. It's about 8:30 AM, and I haven't left my bedroom yet. Neither has Krista. Each of us is waiting for the other to make the first move, I think. I hope. But I don't know what to think, either. I had hoped that writing this all down would help it make some sense, but I don't know if it has.

All I have to do is try. All I have to do is see what comes next.

12