All Comments on 'The Morning After Pill'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Fantasy can be fun

It was very clear that none of this was real so that made it okay for me. It was non consensual but also not realistic. Just a male fantasy written from a man's PoV. I prefer stories of fully consensual sharing and swapping but this wasn't too bad. It's silly to make moral judgements about someone else's erotic fantasy. As an aside about reality. If Mary derived so much pleasure under the influence of a drug then there's no reason, physically, why she couldn't derive the same pleasure from making love with her husband without benefit of the drug. In real life I would guess it's because he doesn't know much about foreplay is why she's so cold. Good foreplay goes a long way toward breaking down barriers to pleasure.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
Just one comment remaining?

The casual observer might think you had just one comment and it was positive. To improve as a writer, you need to listen to valid criticism and work on your technical skills. You did use the wrong words several times. It happens. Just be more careful, or find a proofreader. Keep posting and try to develop a thicker skin. I hope you have trouble deciding to delete this or leave it up. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two husbands making the ultimate sacrifice to pleasur their wives.

Sex with men is physical pleasure and with woman it's a bit more in their head.

To place endless boundaries on certain acts even though allowing them would result in endless pure pleasure is the act of a married woman.

Though this has been the topic of studies throughout the years, the only conclusion that was ever drawn for this type of behavior is fear and selfishness.

Example: Fear that their husband will prefer anal over vaginal and selfishness re, If I give in too often I will loose the control of being able to hold our sex over his head as a bargaining chip.

A simple test: If a man were to place a penny in a jar every time he had sex with the woman he loved pre marriage, then started removing one each time they made love after she became his wife (no matter how many years that marriage lasted) he would never empty that jar.

The Morning After Pill allows the best of both worlds,

Thank you Peter!

I noted a few missed used words but this is still America (not England) and maybe your just wring in American.

Either way, at 68 you can still make my pussy wet.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Interesting creation

But taking away free will is not my remit. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it a four, but...

As others have said, this is essentially the story of two men conspiring to rape each other's wives. The wives, as literary characters, aren't developed at all; in this story they are just blow-up dolls. While it is true that in certain patients low dose testosterone can somewhat improve female sexual response, it isn't given by mouth because oral testosterone is quickly deactivated by the liver. Also, the effects of Valium are not really any different than alcohol, as far as relaxing or lowering sexual inhibitions are concerned. There isn't any drug that makes women horny...mores the pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK, but drug rape is not my cup of tea.

Also could use some editing - wrong words. Strait for straight, and patients for patience are just two examples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Similar situation

My Wife Debbie and I had a similar situation. But it was more in a threesome.

Debbie was having a hard time sleeping so she took a prescription sleeping pill (Ambient) Just after she took the pill a friend came over for some drinks between a sleeping pill and the wine Debbie was drinking made her very horny and submissive and she wanted to have sex with me and my friend Steve. She had no recollection of this the next day she just know that she had sex because she was a little sore... it was a one-time thing but the thought of that night gets me hard every time. who knows next time we can go to the red rooster here in Las Vegas and see what happens.

Thanks good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

I know it's horrible, but I'd LOVE it if my husband did this to me. Imagining all the kinky things and different people he could pair me up without my knowing gets me WET! I'd like the next chapter even better if each wife, on their own, discovers what is happening to them from different ways. Yet both wives independently decide to be a good sport and let it keep happening. For one wife, if anything goes wrong she is just a blameless victim. For the other wife, well it takes sexual pressures off of her and not stopping it keeps her marriage in tact without having to face her husband kinky fantasies head on. While one wife turns a blind eye to her husband's perversions the other wife starts to spy on her husband and discovers that he isn't alone in her drugged-state sexual use. Watching video of her husband's best friend screwing her is the first time she ever thought of his friend that way. It plants a seed into her mind that slowly grows. Watching enough taped sessions she learns his methoods, what he checks for and how the wives react. She decides she wants to be awake for a session and avoids the drug but acts the part any way. Sex while acting kicks up her libido. We'll have to wait to chapter three to see how she handles the new found, drug free, libido.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
How could these husbands say...

How could these husbands say they loved their wives? And then drug them and rape them? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sleeping pill

The Ambient sleeping pill does basically the same thing. I gave one to my wife Debbie Friday night and after about an hour she was really compliant and submissive and horny. I had her put on this dress that was super low-cut and short very short she said she'd never wear it out in public but after a couple drinks and the ambient she went out in this dress with no panties or bra on. she is very sexy and every where we went down the strip guys were checking her out on the way home I had her take the dress off and she rode in the car home totally naked. best sex ever. in the morning she just remembered going out not what she had on her being naked on the 15 going south to Henderson. definitely has possibilities.

Debbie & Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

It's easy to criticize a story on here when you're anonymous. the stories on here are supposed to be X-rated to some degree enhance or embellished its all good. the losers that have big balls because they're anonymous or there is some kind of holy roller should go to another site. the site is for people expressing stories talk about exciting sexual exploits in their life. so you anonymous losers get a life. personally I like the stories that I choose to read some have given me and my wife some great ideas to do in reality and fantasy have fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRUE

This sleeping pill does work in the way the last user commented.

I know I accidentally did it to myself. I took an Ambient sleeping pill to get to sleep But it takes a couple hours to kick in for me. So I took it just before dinner. My wife unknowingly poured me a couple glasses of wine for dinner. Alcohol totally enhances of the side effects of this pill (memory loss.) After dinner I went to bed and the next day my wife said we had fantastic sex And I made her come 3 times. I don't remember any of it But I must've done a good job. Next time I'll try it on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK I'LL BITE HOW AND WHERE TO GET THIS POTION

If you are serious about this! Count me in! My wife is the same, I'd love to share her it will be fantastic? Love the story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Read 2 paragraphs. Enough!!!

Board - bored?

Roll - role?

Get an editor, preferably an English speaker.

But then agains there are Indians & Scandinavians on Literotica (or is it IlliteratePorn?) who write much better English than you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
A husband offers up his wife for rape...

When she has to ask "what happened to me," that's rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
learn to use the proper spelling of the word you want

bored vs. board

shudder vs. shutter

patients vs. patience

are only 3 examples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Date Rape. Hate it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rape is never right. The 2 MC's deserve serious jail time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous