The Moroccan Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped your smoothly rounded asscheeks in his palms and lifted you up and up until only the mushrooming head of his throbbing cock was still buried inside your tightly gripping pussy walls. He looked down at your wet pussy hairs and his wetly glistening cock as it inched almost completely out of your tightly clasping pussy. He then slowly eased your body down, down, down over his huge, pussy-stretching shaft until all of it was sunk again deep into the secretly hidden recesses of your cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," you breathed out in a long soft sob. It was only a verbalization of the incredible massive prick that was solely being devoured by your cunt, sucking him in bit by bit as he let you slide back down on it again. He grunted as the whole length of his long hard cock was being kneaded by little muscular fingers that bit into every available inch until you had taken all of it again into the rippling heated depths of your belly.

He roared a moan of ecstasy as his bruising hands left your nakedly trembling asscheeks and closed around you again as his hot eager mouth found your softly billowing tits. His hungry O'ed lips closed over one and began to voraciously suck. The suctioning of his wet, hot mouth sent unwanted jagged streaks of wildly exciting rapture racing through you and you felt your pussy close even tighter in a spasm of delight around his huge cock buried so deeply up inside your horribly stretched cunt. The terrible sword of pain that stabbed you was stripped now with faint lewd streaks of pleasure. His arms were forcefully demanding as you began to feel everything about your body and his. You could feel the hot coursing blood in the raised veins under the thin surface of his cock while his warmly sucking mouth was drawing the very marrow from your bones in a draining that left you weak and limp.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH ... GGGGGGG!" you moaned, your arms encircled his powerful shoulders and your hands found his hair as you drew his head in closer against your ecstatically quivering tit. His wet, hot tongue was circling and licking your ridge nipple, whirling around your tit's wet sensitive surface, bathing it in hot saliva. He had tapped the wellspring. Great honeyed drops of relief trickled through your body. This brutish maniac had found the key that was easing the terrible pain he had inflicted. Somehow he was healing more than he had hurt; now you could feel your wide-stretched cunt walls begin to get hot and juicy around the deeply fucking prick that pierced and filled your pussy so completely.

The Sheik reluctantly moved his mouth and began licking wet paths of sensation across the warm unblemished flesh between your twin peaks. He pulled back briefly to view their wetly quivering fullness that shook at his every touch. He could feel the heated walls of your hot cunt begin to milk and clasp even harder around his deeply fucking cock. He noticed how your pussy juices were draining down, covering his prick so that it fucked a little easier into you as he lunged upward, causing more cries to spill from your open and panting lips as though you'd just had an electric dildo rammed up your cunt.

You moaned as your skin tingled as though your whole quivering body was charged with electricity. What pain that was left, was rapidly being transferred into pleasure. You didn't care about the terrible things that had been done to you or what terrible things you may be made to do in the future. This fantastically ecstatic moment of having Sheik Abdullah's huge cock fucking deep into your now greedily nibbling cunt was what was real and right. You could live a lifetime in this seat of lewdness and obscene pleasure, in the arms of this coldly brutal Sheik who's huge wonderful prick was penetrating your unused pussy to depths unknown.

You held his hard-muscled body to you, clutching and smothering it with the hot clasping walls of your wet enveloping cuntflesh. Great ragged groans were rising from somewhere deep in his chest. "That it! Seat down on it, baby ... shove your beautiful little pussy at me! Goddamn! That's real fucking ..."

The Sheik panted, his hands gently and not so gently caressing the tingling and trembling mounds of your tits. Your nipples were blood reddened and hard as berries in his palms as his face and mouth nuzzled against the rapidly beating pulse in your slender throat. His thickly throbbing cock was ramming into the very gates of paradise and they were opening a promised land before him. You hated the lewd words that urged you on, wanting to suddenly tear yourself from this terrible man. But your own traitorous body had joined his in its passion, nakedly writhing against him as though they were both controlled by one heart. You tried to remember ever feeling as you felt now, and you couldn't; there was no precedent. The few other men who had fucked you had seemed fumbling children compared to the apelike seduction of this salacious Sheik.

The sensual strength that radiated from his enormously powerful body had wrapped you in its magnetic field. You were helpless against it. Your whole body was wonderfully alive. You felt a flowering and an opening going on as though a world you had never known before had opened up before you. There was no turning now, no going back, only this, this ecstasy of being fucked by his man's enormous cock existed, and was important.

His hands cupped your quivering and bobbing tits like chalices; he sucked lewdly on the tingling berry like tips as his hands massaged the billowing globes. He gripped your smooth curved hips, and he could almost feel... between his hands... the thrusting of his deeply fucking cock as it sawed in and out of your belly. Still sucking on your nipple, he screwed upward into your hungry contracting cunt, feeling fiery streaks of sensation burning from the head of his pulsing cock as he battered into you. He pushed and ground your satin hips down hard over his long throbbing prick, reaching out for the paradise that awaited him.

"Yeessssssssssssssss!" you screamed shamelessly, hissing the word that had no meaning for you now other than a passionate affirmation. You felt the Sheik's teeth sink painfully into your right nipple, igniting sparks of rapture that skyrocketed through your veins like wildfire. Sucking harder on your nipple, the Sheik elicited screams and moans that spewed from your passionately whimpering mouth as you frantically fucked yourself up and down on his massively pulsing cock that screwed upward into your greedily milking pussy with ever increasing force. You shook; head flung back, your face beautiful even in the contortions of rapture that twisted your whole naked body into lewd convulsions of your approaching cum.

"This is all there is, baby; fucking, just you and me. Fuck Me! Take it deep and ride the heavenly sensations." He grasped your hips, lifting and pounding you up and down with every powerful fuck of his hips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... Gooooooooodddddddd... plllleeeeaaaasssseeee... Oooooohhhhhhh..." Your head was thrashing from side to side as you moaned incoherently in the delirium of your mounting cum. "Tell me! Tell me about it. Tell me how you want my cock to fuck you. SAY IT!" he said as he slid forward in the big chair wrapping your legs around his waist so that your whole widely stretched cunt was open to his deeply fucking prick. He watched as your soft pink cuntlips devoured and pulled out against his thickly pulsing cock as it screwed into you with a wet slurping sound.

He clutched you wildly working your hips in his hands, pounding you up and down on his pulsing pole of flesh as his words came out in guttural laboring grunts. Your legs were convulsively clenching around his waist in time with his violent lunges, your arms wrapped around his lust-contorted neck and shoulders. You dug your fingernails into his broad muscular shoulders, reaching for the pinnacle that was tantalizingly just beyond your grasp.

The sensual smells of your mingled cum-juices drifted into your nostrils, and it was a perfume of wantonness that hung in the air. You heard his words, but it took a moment for them to register and become intelligible to you. "Say what... what?" It was hard to think, much less say anything with the huge pulsating cock fucking deep into your greedy pussy with ever increasing speed and momentum with every beat of your heart.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK! Fuck! Fuck! Sheik Abdullah screamed, his arms crushing you to him like a giant snake. You thought he would break your ribs, your hip bones, your thighs and all the while her insides were being stretched and battered and rammed by his enormous throbbing cock. You could no longer pretend to yourself, the only thing that mattered to you now was satisfying the lasciviously obscene, animalistic instincts that were buried in the depths of your belly. This part of your nature you had kept well hidden, and the Sheik had revealed it swiftly and so expertly. Suddenly, your long tapered legs pulled away from his waist and your heels found the leather seat to push against; then you were ramming down wildly on his hot pulsing shaft as he was fucking his long throbbing length up inside your violently milking cunt.

Your bodies crashed, bone to bone, cock in pussy, cock juices mixing and flowing together with your slippery pussy juices. A raving, straining, screaming labor seized you with some signal that you both felt deep within the recesses of your bodies.

"Oooooohhhhhh Yes! Haaaarrrrrdddddddd! Harder, fuck me HARDER!" you heard yourself wail out, words that must have come from someone else. You had never uttered words like that before and you did not know where or from what depraved depths within you they had come.

"That's it! Fuck me back; shove your pussy down on my cock. I'm cummmmmmiiiiiinnnngg sooooooooonnnnnnn!" Sheik Abdullah was rising up briefly with each fuck as he struggled to ram his cock straight up through your gullet. You thudded with him, catching his rhythm so that you pounded out a perfectly attuned beat that accelerated feverishly in a wanton display of complete abandonment.

"Grind your cunt down on my cock... come on, fuck it down, he panted, leaning forward in the seat so that her jack-knifed knees spread even wider and her heels could get more leverage on the leather seat. He grunted as he watched your drenched cunt lips pull and press inward as his great cock plowed into you. You juices were seeping down in great sheets of shimmering liquid, his oozing out the nozzle of his deeply screwing cock in ever increasing readiness. He was going to hose down that hotly milking pussy of yours with his boiling cum, and it was going to be soon.

Your ecstatically quivering tits were bouncing, jiggling, and shaking like huge flesh-colored balloons. Loud animal-like mewls came from your lips, the ravings of a whore who had come unhinged from the joy of riding his thickly pulsing cock. You spiraled and ground and screwed and fucked back against him. Your eyes rolling, your hair was completely tangled from the relentless shaking of your head from the ecstasy that was gripping you in their mindlessly frenzied dance. All sense of time and place and reason and judgment had flown from your mind. Only the existence of Sheik Abdullah's great, mammoth-sized screwing cock in your greedily milking pussy was real. Your mind-blowing cum was so close. You could feel every ridge, bulge, every muscle, every throbbing centimeter of Sheik Abdullah's prick as you clenched and hugged deeply with your powerfully rippling cunt muscles.

Breath whistled out of the Sheik's lungs with increasing difficulty, but he was still able to chant "Come on, come on. Let's cum. Cuummmmmmmmm ... cummmmmmmmmm!" he yelled as the ecstatic agony of his cum began spasming deep in his churning balls. He could feel his cum-laden balls swelling in rapture. Thrusting up in a mighty heave deep into the hot rubbery channel of your furiously milking pussy. He grunted and lifted them both momentarily from the chair.

"Nnnnnnnoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!" he screamed out in a roaring bellow, feeling the first real spurt of cum whip heatedly down his jerking cock and splash against your womb. You felt his hot, implacable gushes; some so powerful that they seemed to jolt your lewdly straining body. It was so intense you had never known such ecstasy. You moaned and pushed down on his spurting cock as it spurted and bathed your spasming and convulsing uterus, you felt yourself exploding, bursting with your thrilling passion.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhheeeeeeaaaaaa! You screamed out your rapture as your writhing body sucked, gushed and flowed cum. The wild rapture was upon you and you were shrieking out your ecstasy, "I'm cumming! Ooooh, dear God, I'm cumming!"

"Allaaahhhhhhh!" The Sheik clutched you tightly to him, his fingers digging into your white flesh as he struggled to fuck his gushing cock straight up through your belly, chest and out the back of your head. He could feel the vibrant muscles of your tight cunt milking and sucking him, struggling to extract every drop of his gushing juices.

"OOOooooohhhhhhh ... fuck! ... Ohhhhhhhh ... Fuuuccckkk ... Oooooohhhhhh!" you were moaning and shuddering and clenching, nails digging into his back. He didn't feel them, and you were not aware of what you were doing. You only knew you could never get close enough! There was no way to contain this excruciatingly exquisite bliss that was exploding throughout your whole body. You fucked more violently onto his thick, cum-exploding prick, wanting desperately to give as much joy as you were receiving.

"Ggggooooodddddd. Baby ... more lover!" You heard the deep groans that came from the Sheiks mouth in blissful tortured breaths, as you fell against him, clasping his dark head to your trembling tits, your legs tightening around him in a viselike grip as you tried to worm your way deeper into him. Great shuddering moans racked your naked body. You were delirious with the sensation of his hot cum spurting against the walls of your madly sucking pussy.

"Yesssss ... Oooooohhhhhh ... yeeeesssssss ..." you hissed as you clutched him to your feverishly quaking body, feeling his hot mouth sealing and comforting your bruised and shivering flesh. Sheik Abdullah continued to fuck in and out of you wildly convulsing cunt as the great streams of white hot cum began to ease to smaller and smaller gushes. He lifted you and dropped to his knees onto the thick carpet and laid you back, keeping his still pulsing cock deeply buried inside your warm twitching sheath.

You were completely delirious. He could see the tears of passion wetting your temples; your eyes were closed and your breath was coming in great shuddering gasps. He thrust forward again and again, throwing himself into you opened and spread cunt. Your tight cunt lifted automatically to keep the huge cock within you. You didn't want to give it up. Grunting he plunged again and again, his balls empty and dry.

As his cock softened he kneeled up and gazed down at you. Your inflamed beauty struck him and as he got up he covered your still trembling body with a light blanket as he went to summons the woman who had brought you. As you got to your wobbly feet and wrapped the blanket around your bruised and worn out body you over heard him say to the woman, Tell Sir Jack that he has out done himself, this woman is superb and I want to see her again, tell Sir Jack to bring her to the oasis.

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about.

12