The Morrisons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied I had pleased the two ladies in bed with me I pulled my cock out of Kim and my finger out of Beth and I moved until I was able to lay down on the other side of Kim. Kim clamped her legs together and the three of us lay on our back and enjoyed the loving session. A few minutes later Kim said, "I'm going to leak on the bed if I don't get up and I'm not sleeping on a wet spot tonight."

All three of us got up and headed for the bathroom. I peed first then went over and turned on the shower and stepped under the water and watched both women take turns on the toilet then the bidet. The two women rinsed their bodies in the shower being careful to not get their head wet.

We climbed back in bed, but this time Beth was in the middle. Beth started the conversation by saying, "Kim, this morning when you pulled your skirt up and spread your legs and let the trucker look at your beautiful pussy, it was like flipping a light switch on for me. I watched what you did and I was so turned on thinking about it, I had to act. I hope you don't mind, but I begged Dan to expose me, strip me naked, but the goal was to show off my body to anyone he wanted and anywhere he wanted. We went on a long lunch today and I got my wish."

Kim smiled at me, and said, "Tell me about what you did and how you felt about being naked."

For the next fifteen minutes Beth spoke excitedly, non-stop, about going to the clothes store and then to the park and finally working in the office completely naked, with the doors unlocked. Beth said, "I can't help it, watching you this morning made me want to be seen naked by someone who isn't a nudist. Now that I've been exposed, I can't get enough. I want to be exposed some more, but I also understand that the first priority is for me to be safe and not do anything which will get me arrested.

Kim cuddled up to Beth's side and when Beth stopped talking Kim asked, "Beth, I hope you don't mind me asking you this but what are your long range plans for your life, in terms of relationships and family?

Beth looked directly at Kim and studied her face before she said, "Right now there is no guy in my life. I can't find someone who can accept my nudist lifestyle completely. A few guys who I thought were possibilities, because they told me they understood my nudist lifestyle, but when we were going to be around some of their male friends, each one wanted me to wear clothes and cover my body completely so their friends couldn't see me nude. So I knew they really weren't for me. I'm still young yet, so there's time to find Mr. Right, like Dan is for you."

Beth continued by saying, "I hope I can find a man just like Dan because I'm really impressed with everything about him. I started working for your husband soon after I graduated from high school six years ago. In all that time I knew he was a good man, but until I came out here to your home did I find out how much I really didn't know about him. I never realized he was such a loving, caring and giving man."

Kim smiled and said, "Yes, we are very fortunate to have found each other. Both of us are living the dream we envisioned for ourselves. The best part is we are able to share our dream with family and friends. We wanted a larger family, but as fate would have it, I was only able to have one child. We love Jenna dearly and since Terri came along we have taken her as a second daughter but I've always wanted another baby to raise."

Beth seemed like she was deep in thought for a few minutes before she replied, "Yes, I hope to have at least four children. I would love to have two boys and two girls and I'd love to have them close in age so they can grow up together and keep each other company. But to make that come true, I really don't want to wait too long so I can be young enough to grow up with them."

Kim asked, "Beth, can I ask you a personal question?"

Beth looked at Kim and smiled saying, "I thought you and Dan told me there's no secrets in this house? Kim, you've known me for many years even although you didn't really know me, if you understand what I mean. Kim you can ask me anything."

Looking into Beth's eyes, Kim finally asked, "Are you on some form of birth control right now or are you just taking chances you won't get pregnant?"

Beth said, "Right now I am on the shot that lasts three months at a time, actually I'm almost due to have the next one. I've been taking the shot for almost two years now because I didn't want to take a chance of getting pregnant in case I had sex with someone. Kim, I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, I'm not a slut and I'm not someone who goes around fucking everything that has a dick. I just wanted to be safe in case I was ever in a situation where I wanted to have sex with a particular guy and didn't want to take the chance of getting pregnant. I hope you understand."

Kim smiled and said, "I understand completely. I talked it over with Jenna and she is also taking Depo-Provera or also known as DMPA. She gets her shot every three months and one of the things she's noticed is if she has a period at all its just spotting for a couple of hours but most of the time she doesn't get her period."

Beth replied saying, "I haven't had a period in about a year and a half either. I hope Jenna is taking extra calcium and vitamin D, because with the shot there is a tendency to thin our bones."

Kim said, "Yes, Jenna is on both as supplements to the regular foods she eats."

Beth looked over at me and asked, "Are you getting depressed Dan, listening to all this girl talk?"

I smiled and said, "I've lived with two females and have been outnumbered for many years. I don't think you can discuss anything about a female body that I haven't heard before."

I suddenly had the urge to say, "Beth, if you ever want to start a family and you are looking for a good man to have your first child with, I promise to be a great father."

Beth jerked her head off the pillow and looked over at me at the same time I heard her gasp. In a raspy voice I heard her ask, "What did you just say?"

I smiled at her, then I looked over at Kim, before I said, "Beth, if you want to start a family and if you are interested, I promise to be a great father to our child."

Beth jerked her head back and looked at Kim with searching eyes before she asked, "Kim, did you hear what your husband said to me?"

Kim didn't say a word as she looked at Beth for a few moments then responded, "Yes dear, I heard what Dan said to you not once but twice. I want you to know I am not offended and neither should you be. Dan has been an excellent husband and an even greater father to our daughter. If you ever decide to take him up on his offer, he will care for you as if he was your husband too."

Beth's eyes opened wide and she gasped again before asking, "Kim, are you saying what I think you're saying? Are you giving Dan and me permission to make a family and we will live here with you and everyone else and become that proverbial happy family, ever after?"

Kim looked over at me again then back at Beth before saying, "You won't find a better man for your children. Yes, I'm willing to share my man with you, but only if you can live the same lifestyle we currently enjoy. That would mean we would share our man with other females just as you have seen happen here."

Beth laid back on her pillow with her eyes wide open and she was breathing rapidly. In a quiet voice, Beth asked, "Would everything remain the same as it is now with the exception of me becoming a mother to Dan's children? Would I be accepted as a second wife and mother to the family you already have? Would we continue to love each other? Oh God, I have so many questions running through my head it's hard to think clearly."

In a soothing voice Kim said, "Beth no one is expecting you to give an answer anytime soon. The last thing Dan and I want to do is ruin any plans you have for your life. If you decide not to take Dan's offer we will continue to live just as we are now, nothing will change unless you want it to. I think you have strong feelings for Dan and I think that's why he made you this offer. In all the years we've been married, he hasn't made an offer like that to any other female, so you should feel privileged that he cares deeply enough about you to ask."

Beth rolled her head and looked at me saying, "I do love you as I told you, but in a special way. I never anticipated this moment. I don't want to sound disinterested, because I'm not. I need some time to let all this information sink in and process it. I want to get something straight in my head though, how would all this work if we decided to live together as two mothers and one father?"

For the next half hour Kim and I took turns talking and explaining to Beth how all three of us would live together. Beth asked some questions and we would answer them. As our conversation was winding down Beth looked at both of us and said, "Wow, both of you sure know how to knock my socks off. I really do love both of you and I would like the chance to live here with all of you and find out for myself what your lifestyle is. I will tell you right now, if we decide to go forward with this plan and I don't take my next shot, I will only make love to you, Dan. I want to know for sure that you are the father of my baby. That's the only restriction I would want agreed upon. Once I know I'm pregnant then I wouldn't be opposed to enjoying other men as long as they don't hurt our baby."

Kim smiled at Beth saying, "I love you, Beth. I want you to know you are not under any pressure to make a decision for or against. Most of all, you should never feel pressured to perform sex with anyone. If anyone tries to force you, then we want you to tell us and that person will be sorry."

Beth rolled over and embraced Kim and they hugged and kissed for a few seconds, then Beth rolled over and hugged me to her naked body and kissed me. When our kiss ended Beth rolled back on her back then looked at each of us before saying, "Is this real or is this Memorex?"

All of us laughed for a few seconds then I said, "It's as real as you want it to be. I love you and I look forward to the possibility of our relationship blossoming into something very beautiful and fulfilling for all of us."

Kim said, "I don't want to be a spoil sport, but its late and we need to get to sleep otherwise we are going to all regret it tomorrow."

We took turns kissing and then I hit the switch on the headboard and turned off the light. I moved in close to Beth and she took my hand and placed in on her pussy. Within a few seconds I felt a female hand being placed on top of mine. Then I heard Beth say in a quiet voice, "I want both of you to know, I love your proposal and I want........ oh your hands on my pussy feels so good."

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

** Chapter 12, as of August 10th, has had 15,907 readers and only 716 readers voted.

PLEASE VOTE:
** Please click on one of the stars below: 5 Stars - - IF-You loved this chapter

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison family: Dan, Kim, Jenna and Terri Powell

Lawn/Landscaping crew: Tony and Patty Williams,
Tony's sisters: Barbie and Beth Williams

Security crew: Ted and Marion Johnson
Helpers: Pet and Jeff

Police Officers: Officer Mary Davis, Officer Shelly White

Terri's Friend: Jeff and Tina Simpson

Jenna's Friends: Lisa Thompson, Becky Harris and Kevin Brown

Additional victim of Harold: Hanna Lindquist

House cleaning crew: Ashley and Paul Brennan and Sarah Green
Gus and Debbie Brown and Joe Newton

Store owner: Harold Gordon

Salon owner: Bill Jefferson

Photographer: Pete Jensen

Pool cleaner: Bill Smith

Dan's executive secretary: Beth Thompson

Dan and Beth's secretary: Kelly Jones

Kelly Jones's brother: Bruce Jones

Dan's Chairman of the Board: Tom Banks

Tom's executive secretary: Brenda Summers

Chauffer for Dan and Tom: Joe Bailey

Pilot for the company: Captain Bob McGrath

1...5678910