All Comments on 'The Most Beautiful Fucks'

by yeti8080k

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Volcanic

Really incredible sex, made the better by the tense relationship and how its resolved. Loved the characters, the interaction and the very powerful physical descriptions. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed it a lot. I now need to see if you've done anything else and if it's any good. :D

yeti8080kyeti8080kover 18 years agoAuthor
*LOL*

Thanks for that. I'm afraid, however, some of you will be sorely disappointed if you intend to read my other two stories. I didn't put my time or effort into either, in fact they were done in one sitting and one of them isn't even original. This is my first published story in which I spent substantial time - two weeks - writing.

ScintillatingScintillatingover 18 years ago
Original, sexy, touching......

I had fun helping to edit this unique, hot, emotionally satisfying story. It was a pleasure to read, and original storylines always pique my interest. Well done!

evelyn_carrollevelyn_carrollabout 18 years ago
The opposite of abominable

You are my snowman.

31133113about 18 years ago
Powerful, intense, wonderful!

One of the most powerful sex scenes I've read on Lit. Absolutely amazing and made all the better by the intense, touching relationship between the two. You managed to concentrate it all--the personalities, the conflicts, the relatiohship, the sex into that elevator. Amazing job.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 17 years ago
Stunning

I... uh... Wow. O.o I've never read a story about two men, but... wow. Your work is poetry Yeti. Absolute poetry. Beautiful. Sensual. I even got a bit turned on. ^.^ I mean just... *blows out a breath* It was awesome. If other writers were as talented as you, I would read more men-on-men stories. I can't wait to read your others. Even if you say they're not as good as this one, I know they've got to be great. ^.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eh?

No one sucks a guy who is HIV-positive, unless that one has a death wish. :| Also, can you still be a porn star if you're HIV-positive? I mean, WHAT?

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Emotionally Wrecked

That was one powerful story. I absolutely loved it. At the end, I didn't know whether I wanted to laugh or cry. In the end, I did a little bit of both. I wish I were half the writer you are. And you are not telling the truth. I found each of your other stories just as great. (The ones I read, at least.) If you had published writings like this, I'd so read them in a heartbeat.

I felt the emotions in this story, and it was very touching to me. That's what I look for in stories most of the time, and you exceeded my expectations by infinity. I loved the story, the personalities, the characters, the setting... Everything was beautifully worded, and I commend you.

And now that I have finished my babbling, I think I'll check out your other story. I'm sorry if my thoughts came out unclear. I'm not the best at wording how I feel about stories.

--Soulless

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic :) can't wait to read more of your stories, this one especially was very well written and just kept me completely engaged throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Best I have ever read and will ever read the only one I can remember every part of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HIV

Touching story from a great writer...BUT...it is risky to give a blowjob or eating out a persin with HIV, doesn't matter if there is not ejaculate and if you don't swallow. It's also risky getting oral sex from a person who has HIV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous