All Comments on 'The Most Important Meal of the Day'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

This was amazing. Very realistic and great vocabulary !! Please write more! 5 stars without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice little vignette

And we've all been there, right guys?

One point, however. Semen is made in the prostate gland and stored, mostly, in the seminal vesicles. The testes make two things, primarily: testosterone and sperm cells. The sperm cells are the tiny live swimmers that travel out of the scrotum via the vas deferens tubes to join the stored semen in the seminal vesicles. Big balls are not full of semen. That is a common misconception seen in many Lit. stories; I don't mean to pick on you, author. Nice job, BTW. Better go see to your beautiful, sexy wife upstairs.

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 9 years ago
Very Nice

We'd all like to start our days this way.

GayTripperGayTripperalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the anatomy lesson, Anonymous.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

A good little romp between Husband and wife. We need more of these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.