All Comments on 'The Most Publicly Public Sex'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Cyyber_ChickCyyber_Chickabout 20 years ago
a picture is worth a thousand words

And this is why they created cell phones with cameras...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Public Sex...In an elevator!

Great story. I saw the same thing once in an elevator in an office building in New York. The 20-year-old girl, who I call "Gummie", and who lived in Queens, worked in my department. She was just returning to work from her honeymoon. The guy involved was about 20 years older than she, and was married with kids. He got on at the third floor, and she and I were the only other ones in the car. I was 24, still single, and was very sexually active. Gummie and I had been French-kissing when the door opened on 3. I had gone to her wedding, and had had the good luck to have her give me a blow job in the ladies' room at the reception. She had let me cum on her wedding gown.

When the guy entered the elevator, he saw us kissing, and unzipped his fly and began to masturbate. She looked over at him, immediately pulled down her skirt and panties and mounted his cock. I whipped out my own cock and

rubbed it on her naked ass as she fucked him. All three of us came at the same time, he in her cunt, she on his cock and me on her butt. When the door opened on the 5th floor, she smiled, pulled up her panties over her wet cunt and ass, and we got off together. We never saw the guy again, but this was the beginning of an affair between Gummie and myself that has lasted for ten years, and through two pregnancies for her.

We still fuck frequently, sometimes as many as 3 times a day, and she gets it regularly from her husband almost every night. She still works in my department.

tiger_smurftiger_smurfabout 20 years ago
Good porn, good writing.

I Love your writing style. Very fresh and immaginative, keep it up.

-ck

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great read

Wow, loved that story - I could picture it just as you described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

this is easily one of the best public sex stories that i have ever read...really different...especially what with it being from the viewpoint of the observer...not the people actually having sex...keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best Ever

That was the best-written exhibition/voyeur story I've ever read. Wow. THAT is how it's done.

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Cool!

That sort of thing never happens whener I'm on the London Underground, damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sooo funny!!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Super writing, very creative, absolutely love this one.

(The T in Boston, eh? Any sliver of truth in this one?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Annoying as hell.

Seriously the hardest story to read, I couldn't finish it through all the color commentary. I don't know why anyone would consider this a good writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done

I wish I would be witness to something like this

Or maybe make the others witness something like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Escorts Service

Very Hot and sexy hot call girls service in Delhi.

<a href="http://www.dwarkaescorts.com/callgirlsinpalamdwarka.php'>Palam Dwarka Call Girls</a>

http://www.dwarkaescorts.com/callgirlsinpalamdwarka.php

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous