The Most Valuable Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and watched him jog away. Damn!

Rachel was just stepping out of the shower when he arrived so she stepped back in to wash his back, his sides, and, oh what the hell, his cock. She stroked him skillfully as they kissed deeply until he sprayed his cum all over her stomach. He smiled at her as he panted and she rinsed off. She indicated she was good and left the shower to dry off and do her hair. Ed finished up in the shower and got dressed for dinner.

Rachel was wearing her red sun dress which accentuated her breasts and Ed froze when she came out of the washroom. She grinned. "Seriously Edward, you'd think you've never seen breasts before."

"It's- when you- the dresses you wear. They're so lovely and do such... amazing things with your..." Ed stuttered and she felt that familiar zing go through her. She prowled over to him, watching him twitch, mesmerized by the motions under the smooth fabric. She pressed her body against his and he moaned.

"We're going to be late for dinner. Let's go," she said with a grin. He whimpered just a little and she walked away with an extra spring in her step.

Their friends were already seated at the table when they entered the restaurant. Ed was walking behind Rachel and her smile was lighting up the room. Ed's face was looking a little pink and his eyes were having difficulty staying off of Rachel's ass.

Tristan smiled knowingly.

Dale had his suspicions as well but kept his off his face. "Good evening Rachel. You look very fetching in red," he said. She nodded her head towards him with a smile.

Taking his cue from Dale, Ed smiled at Tristan and saw she was wearing a daring and glittery silver dress that dipped way down in the front. She smiled at him as he swallowed. "Good- good evening Tristan! That dress looks incredible on you!" he blurted. His face went deep red from embarrassment. Not gifted with a silver tongue at all!

Tristan's surprised smile was priceless. Her cheeks bloomed red as she saw his admiring gaze and his embarrassment. Dale chuckled at her.

"If you are going to wear something which flatters you so much, you should expect to be admired!" he teased.

She gently swatted his arm and glanced at Ed who was struggling to sit with his pants being so tight. She looked over at Rachel who just smiled back and shrugged.

They decided to order a bottle of wine with dinner and this time Ed went with penne pasta with a bolognaise sauce. He was getting a little too much seafood and needed a change. Rachel switched her order to the pasta as well as it sounded so good.

The wine arrived and they toasted their successful day.

Ed really wasn't a wine drinker and spotted a couple a few tables over drinking tall, frosty white drinks with little umbrellas in them. He asked the waitress to bring him one of those and Dale shared a smile with Tristan.

When the drink arrived Ed took a sip. "Mmmm! This is really good! I can taste rum in it but it's also sweet and I taste coconut. It's like a slushy so I'll have to avoid brain freeze."

"It's a Piña Colada. Depending on how much rum they use it can be deceptively strong," Dale suggested with a smile. Ed nodded and smiled as he slurped up the sweet drink.

Dinner arrived and they talked about the sites they'd seen on their drive. Dale mentioned that he'd taken the liberty of booking them on the catamaran cruise on Tuesday, the day after tomorrow and the Party boat on Thursday which would give them Friday to recover from the party boat. That got the ladies giggling once more. Wednesday was open. Rachel immediately called it a beach day and everyone nodded.

They finished up their dinner and ordered little bowls of ice cream for dessert. Ed ordered another Piña Colada as well.

"What time do I meet you in the morning tomorrow for the fishing? It's a crack of dawn thing, right?"

"They don't do 'crack of dawn' down here." Dale smiled. "We'll get picked up in the lobby after breakfast. They drive us to the boat and we go out on the ocean with our guide. I think there are two other people signed up to go fishing with us on this charter."

Ed nodded and sipped at his drink. Damn it was good! "AAAugh! Brain freeze!" he hissed.

-=-

The following morning Dale and Ed waited in the lobby for their ride. The ladies had decided to sleep in and have a late breakfast so it had just been the two men. Earlier Ed had gotten up to go to the gym to work his muscles. When he was done he'd spotted Dale coming back from his run on the beach. They'd waved at each other and went to their rooms to get ready. Rachel insisted Ed bring along the bottle of suntan lotion as his fair skin burned easily. She got out of bed and rubbed some on his back for him, got a kiss, then she went back under the covers.

So now they waited. Ten minutes past 9AM a man walked into the lobby, spotted them and gestured for them to follow him. They walked out to the front and saw a van waiting. The side door was open and two ladies were sitting on the middle bench. Ed squeezed himself past them into the back seat and Dale followed. The driver closed the door and immediately got them on their way, making up for the lost time.

"Good morning! You the people going fishing with us?" Dale asked.

"That's right," the older of the two drawled.

Ed blinked at her thick accent. She seemed to stretch her vowels out. It was fascinating!

"I'm Dale and this is my friend Ed. Should be pretty easy to remember those."

"I'm Sydney and this is my daughter Chloe," the woman said.

"Daughter?!?" Ed blurted as he'd badly underestimated the woman's age. She dressed like her daughter. He'd noticed she had a tightly toned body like her daughter's. Both had long jet black hair. They even looked alike though Chloe had larger boobs in her bright yellow bikini top. Sydney was wearing a hot pink bikini.

"Ooo this one's flirty like me! I think I'm gonna like him!" Sydney grinned wickedly over her seat at Ed.

Dale saw Ed's blush and realized he wasn't flirting. He thought he'd better change the subject quick.

"Have either of you done deep sea fishing before?" he asked.

Chloe just shook her head but Sydney tore her eyes away from Ed to answer. "No, we're virgins to the sport," she said with a grin. Chloe rolled her eyes at her mother's innuendo.

"That makes four of us then," Dale said. The driver swung around a corner and both Dale and Ed grabbed the seat to brace themselves. Sydney caught the wedding band on Dale's finger and nothing on Ed's so she tucked that information away.

The van ground into the gravel parking lot by the dock. The driver shut off the van and hurried around to the side door and opened it. He helped the two ladies out with a big smile and walked with them over to another man, big and barrel chested, tanned and bearded, obviously waiting for them. Dale and Ed pulled themselves free of the van and joined them.

"Hello! I'm Captain Dan and out there is my lovely ship 'The Silly Fanny'. Named after my late wife, may Poseidon keep her soul," the captain said in a loud booming voice. The ladies were eating it up and Ed had a grin on his face as well.

"Come aboard. We have an hour's journey to get to our spot, an hour to fish and an hour's journey to get back!" He froze dramatically and looked each in the eye. "That's right, a three hour tour. A three hour tour," he said with a dramatic tone. Right back to a bubbly voice. "I was kidding about the three hours. We'll be out there all day. You can call me Skipper." He pointed at Ed. "You look like a Gilligan! Come on Little Buddy! All aboard!"

With that he stormed away to his boat and they all followed. He gestured to his first mate standing by the bow of the ship as they approached and the man untied them from the dock.

Once they were settled in the captain introduced his first mate as 'the Professor' and wasted no more time to get them going. Soon the boat was up to full speed, bouncing over the waves. The noise of the motor made talking difficult but not impossible. At least they were sheltered from the wind inside the cabin.

There was a small table inside the cabin with a wrap-around bench. Sydney and Chloe were sitting facing the back of the boat, Dale had slid in next with his back to the side windows and Ed was next to him.

It suddenly occurred to Dale to ask Ed if he ever got seasick but it was too late now. He watched the young man who was just taking it all in. No sign of problems yet. Dale had been on a number of boats in his life and no longer had trouble. The ladies seemed alright as well.

The Professor offered everyone a drink and Ed took a bottle of water. He promptly spilled it all over his chest when the ship bounced over a rogue wave. He pulled the shirt up and over his head to wring out the water and failed to notice the big eyes and giggling from their fishing companions.

Ed realized he was more comfortable with the shirt off so he folded it and tucked it into the small bag he had with him for carrying his suntan lotion. He smiled at Dale and nodded to the ladies who hadn't taken their eyes off of him.

"So what brings you down to Barbados?" Sydney asked Ed.

"Rachel won a week's stay at a resort here," he said something out the window dragging his attention away for a second.

"Rachel?"

"Oh! Sorry, my girlfriend," he clarified.

Mother looked at daughter. "She doesn't like fishing?" Sydney continued.

"Rachel and Tristan, Dale's wife, are shopping in Bridgetown today."

Sydney smiled wickedly. "So while the girls shop the boys play."

Dale thought he might have heard an innuendo in there but he opted not to say anything. They still had a long day ahead of them. No sense in making an issue so early on.

Sydney caught the eye of the Professor and got a beer for herself and her daughter. Dale accepted one too. With a glance at Dale Ed took one.

"Do you drink beer, Ed?" the older man asked.

Ed recalled a football party after winning the State Championships. He drank too much beer and was tricked into being exposed before some of his team mates and their girlfriends... and Rachel. It wasn't a completely bad memory he supposed. "I've had it in the past. It's ok."

Sydney raised an eyebrow hearing the exchange. It made her curious about the big man.

"Not a big drinker Ed?"

"Not really. I'm being exposed to new things on this trip though. Dale showed me good scotch which I really like. I love Piña Coladas. I don't like wine. I love grouper! I like walking on the beach."

"You've never been to a beach before?" Chloe said incredulously as her first words to them.

Ed looked at her. "No, this is the first time I've ever travelled anywhere."

"Well here's to traveling and meeting new friends!" Sydney raised a toast.

Ed lifted his beer with the others. He recalled the last time he drank beer there was a lot of toasting going on too. They drank and Ed was surprised by the taste. His eyebrows went up and he looked at Dale. "This is good!"

The older man smiled. "Yes, it's good beer. Likely much better than the beer you had at home."

Ed took another sip and savored the rich flavors.

Sydney and Chloe were smiling at him across the table. He smiled back. "So what brings you two to Barbados?" he asked.

"Fishing." Sydney said with a crooked smile looking at Ed's chest. Chloe shook her head.

"We're just taking a mother daughter vacation. I work in the travel industry so I get discount rates on flights and hotel accommodations. Home was getting- we needed to get away so we came here." Chloe sent her mother a warning glance but Sydney just waved her off and took another drink of her beer. She then began to adjust the cups of her bikini and noticed Ed's eyes catching the motion. She smiled slyly.

Dale could see the mother was going to be trouble but he wasn't going to intervene unless it looked like Ed needed assistance.

Chloe watched her mother fuss with her bikini top and saw Ed's attention. She smiled in challenge to her mother then leaned back on the bench to stretch her arms above her head. This put a considerable amount of strain on her own bikini top. Her heavier tits pressed against the fabric and her nipples stood out in relief against the taut fabric, the nipple piercings especially evident.

Dale wore a subtle smile on his lips seeing the battle waged between the two women. Mothers and daughters competing was as natural as fathers and sons he supposed. Ed was squirming as he took in the show, no longer able to tear his eyes away.

Ed couldn't bear the pressure in his shorts. They were new and had very little give. He should have worn the Lycra jammer suit though that was also just a little too revealing. He had to stand up to relieve the pressure.

"I- I'm just going to get a little air." Ed said and slid out of the bench. He braced himself and stood clinging to the wall of the boat. He needed a hand on the wall and one on the roof to hold on as the boat bounced.

And there it was.

Pressing hard against the tight fabric of his shorts was a very large, very long, and very rigid bulge. Sydney and Chloe froze and their jaws dropped. Syndey recovered first.

"Did you bring your own fishing pole or is that bait?" she growled sexily.

Ed blushed furiously and made his way to the door. He went through and they could see his back as he braced himself on the back deck.

Dale felt bad for the young man. He could sympathize somewhat with Ed though he wasn't quite in his league length wise. It was obvious that Ed was very shy and uncomfortable about his... endowment. Maybe he could convince the ladies to go easy on him.

"I think the young man is a little shy about... that," he said gently.

"Shit! He should be shouting its dimensions off the rooftops! Fuck! He's huge!" Sydney gasped.

Chloe looked troubled.

"That said, he does have a girlfriend."

"Are they serious? Because I'd let him do things to me with that which would give a Las Vegas whore a heart attack."

Dale froze in surprise. When he'd regained his equilibrium he leaned forward. "They're very serious."

"It's not real."

Sydney looked at her daughter who was still staring at Ed's back. "What?"

"It can't be real. It can't be. It's a prosthetic!" Chloe's voice was getting stronger and she was becoming irrationally angry for some reason.

"No, that's silly. Ed wouldn't do that." Dale said, then the bizarre nature of their conversation sandbagged him. What the hell was he doing talking about this? "Listen. Let's just agree to forget about all this and just enjoy our fishing trip. Ok?"

Sydney looked at him in disappointment but nodded.

Chloe nodded absently but she still hadn't taken her eyes off of Ed.

Dale gave her a worried look but there wasn't much else he could do. He looked out the window and tried to regain the peace he'd felt earlier.

-=-

Ed was reliving the humiliation of the football party. The looks on the faces of the two women inside were exactly how his 'friends' had reacted to his being completely exposed. Shock and horror. He knew Grace, Rachel, and the others said they had no issues but they loved him and cared about his feelings. They wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Like say that he was some kind of deformed monster. He suddenly wished he'd gone shopping today.

-=-

Eventually the boat began to slow and the Professor started preparing their gear to do some fishing. He ran through the basics with them. Dale, Sydney and Chloe had experience with fishing so they caught on pretty well. There wasn't a lot of room at the back so Ed said he'd give it a try after the others had. Dale watched him with concern but he smiled and stepped back.

There was a special belt harness they wore with a cup to rest the end of the fishing pole in.

Ed watched with interest as they dropped their lures in the water. Then it got dull. Ed saw this was a game of patience. He drank a cold beer. Then another. Chloe and Sydney outpaced him on the beer drinking three to one. Twenty minutes later Ed was ready to call it when Dale's pole took a sudden dip. Everyone took notice and the Professor was right there with Dale offering him advice but keeping out of his way. Sydney and Chloe reeled in their lures and stowed their rods to give Dale the space he needed. After ten minutes of fighting everyone was reaching the conclusion that Dale had something big. The man was perspiring and carefully working the reel to bring the fish to the surface without putting too much strain on the line. Ten more minutes passed and Ed sucked back another cold brew in his excitement. The ladies were cheering Dale whose concentration was completely on the rod and the line. The rod straightened out and the fish shot out of the water into the air fifty feet behind the boat. It was a blue marlin and a decent sized one! Ed was standing at the back of the boat and saw the sunlight glittering off the sides of the fish as it twisted and shook in the air. He was in awe.

Ed didn't see the two drunken conspiring women sneaking up behind him until he felt his shorts tugged down to his ankles. He spun around in shock and struck Chloe across the cheek with his flaccid cock as she was still holding his shorts down. She rocked back and fell on her ass as she stared at what had just clubbed her across the face.

"HOLY FUCK! Now THAT'S what I call a COCK!" Sydney called out drunkenly and licked her lips.

Chloe was speechless as she held her hand to her cheek. The stinging was just beginning to sink into her drunken mind. She stared at the meat hanging between Ed's legs and it just wouldn't register. It wasn't even hard but she couldn't accept what she was seeing. Again she became angry but she didn't know why.

The Professor and Dale managed to pull the Marlin onto the boat as Ed pulled his shorts up. Dale finally noticed what was happening behind him. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" he bellowed seeing Ed's red face of shame and Chloe's equally red face of anger.

Captain Dan slid down the ladder with a grim look on his face. He could see Ed was really upset. "I'm sorry Mr. Walters. I didn't know what they were up to." He looked over at Dale and pointed at the women. "They pantsed him."

Dale's eyes filled with rage. He looked over at the Professor. "Toss it back in. Captain, take us back to shore please. We're done." The captain nodded to his first mate and turned to climb back up the ladder. He stopped at the bottom and turned back to Ed. "Mr. Walters, please join me up top. The view is really nice." Ed nodded and followed him up.

The first mate stowed the rods and let the captain know they were good to go. He ushered the women and Dale into the cabin then the boat began to pick up speed as it headed back to the island.

Sydney looked upset. "We didn't get to fish for very long."

Dale knew she was drunk so he didn't bother arguing with her. There was no point.

Chloe was still rubbing her cheek and her angry look hadn't gone away. "He's a freak," she growled.

Dale just couldn't let that go. His temper popped. He slammed his palm down on the table surface and both women leaned away frightened.

"That young man is a far better human being than you'll ever be. All you see is the outer shell and that's how you judge him. Pathetic!"

"Hey! We were just having a little fun! He's an adult! There's no need to be a dick about this!" Sydney barked back.

"If a strange man were to rip away your clothes in public you would be fully justified in crying rape and that man would face criminal charges. If Ed chooses to do so, I'll fully support his filing rape charges against the two of you. It's the same action and it should have the same punishment."

"It was a prank," she mumbled.

"Not to the victim it wasn't. Something your dim, drunk mind seems to be having trouble understanding. Now shut your mouth and think about how you are going to deal with being charged with rape." He turned his face to look out the window. He saw the worried expressions suddenly appear on their faces before he looked away.

1...56789...27