The Most Valuable Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,874 Followers

He growled loudly as his long awaited climax finally began to crest. Angie's body reacted to his primal roar by taking her through a hard and fast release of her own.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! FUUUUUUUUCCCKK!!! I'MMM CUMMMMING!!!!"

Ed grabbed her big tits and squeezed them in his big hands and Angie shook harder. He lowered her against his chest and they relaxed that way, breathing hard.

Angie felt his softening cock slip from her pussy and sighed contentedly.

Finally she pushed herself up and off of him. Zoe moved in with a warm damp facecloth and wiped Ed's face clean. Then she moved to wash his cock and balls but stopped when she felt new life begin to twitch in his cock.

Ed gestured for Zoe to join him on the bed and pulled her against his body when she did. He kissed her tenderly and she smiled blissfully as she rested against his chest.

He turned and pulled Angie to him for a kiss as well. Her lips were so soft. She snuggled in on his other side and soon both women were snoring gently.

Ed was tired as well but his scattered thoughts kept him awake. It had been an eventful week.

Work was good, he loved his job, and it looked like he would get to do some more interesting tasks. He was also getting excellent pay.

With the extra income from Zoe's restaurant he was no longer worried about Grace's education fund!

His stupid Christmas gifts turned out to not be funny at all but were surprisingly well received just the same. Weird!

Victoria was back and part of their family.

But the most incredible news was that he was going to be a Dad! He was excited and worried at the same time which was so confusing! He was so glad that Grace and Rachel would be there to help him.

He loved hanging out with Stephanie's kids and even Carolyn's though he had to think hard about what might interest them, their reactions were so different from his!

He really thought he'd neglected his friends considering all the wonderful things they did for him and Grace. But they all disagreed. Each was grateful for how he shared his life with them. He found that odd because he was grateful for being allowed to share theirs. Rachel's words came back to him and he had to agree with her.

Time really was the most valuable gift of all.