The Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two of you look beautiful together and I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves; I wish I felt like joining you." She gave us each a kiss and walked back toward the bedroom.

Marie shook her head, "I cannot believe my daughter just held my breasts for her husband to kiss then stood beside me talking while I was, uh ... having sex with her husband," she tried to form the proper words.

My cock pulsed several times in the warmth of her cunt; Marie closed her eyes and began a slow rocking motion. As my fingers rolled her hard nipples between them I could feel her breathing deepen; her body trembled then there was a sigh, a short pause then she began the slow rocking motion again.

I encouraged her with, "I love the feel of my hard cock deep in you." Her nails raked across my back.

I'm not sure how much time passed before she sat up straight on my lap and kissed me smiling.

She asked, "By the way, why hadn't you ever mentioned to me that you wanted to bend me over my table?" emphasizing her question with a very sexy smile.

Then she continued, "There were times I wanted you too."

My mother-in-law had gone from a devout Catholic, almost faithful wife and proper Southern lady to a wanton, almost slut, in a rather short time and I loved it.

I laughed; "The sofa will work just as well."

We moved to the sofa; Marie put her knees on the edge of the seat, leaned forward and rested her arms on the back. What a beautiful site to finally enjoy; after several years of imagining what it would be like, the sight of her beautiful, bare ass was displayed before me. I smacked her firm, round mounds of flesh several times with the shaft of my cock; Marie giggled then wiggled her sweet ass teasingly.

I opened her cheeks with one hand then sunk my cock into her hot, wet tunnel. I grasped her hips and began to slam against her creamy, white flanks. She lay her head on her crossed arms resting on the back of the sofa and let out a deep moan; she let out a yelp when I smacked one of the cheeks of her ass with my hand.

Marie was not a passive lover, she was a full participant; she bucked her hips in time to my thrusts and made almost growling, guttural sounds as I continued to spank her ass and thrust my cock into her. Our bodies were covered with sweat; several droplets of sweat fell off my face into the open crevasse between her cheeks.

As my grunts and moans began to match those of my mother-in-law she reached back and pulled my arm, "Come around in front of me."

I moved behind the sofa like she said; for the first time my mother-in-law took my cock completely into her warm mouth. Words cannot express the beauty of seeing my mother-in-law with her delicious lips wrapped around my engorged cock. Her head bobbed slowly up and down my shaft as I focused on the symmetry of her creamy white body displayed before me. Her elegant, slender hand held my cod sack as I watched her cheeks dimple from the suction on my cock.

Her tongue flickered over the head of my cock then circled around its glans. Her lips toyed with its shinny purple head as her fingers toyed with my cod sack. It only took a few bobs of her head and I released my load; I felt the white, hot liquid shoot through my nuts and down the length of my shaft sending spurt after spurt of hot semen into my mother-in-law's mouth. She swallowed every drop.

It was some time before I could muster the energy to move; my legs felt like they were made of lead. Marie milked my cock of its last drops of fluid; she cleaned the gooey, remnants of semen from my shrinking cock as her daughter had done many times.

She looked up at me and asked, "Does Marlene do that for you too?"

"Oh yes; she does it often. As a matter of fact she told me she learned how to give oral sex from watching you."

"Really? I didn't know that."

As had often happened with her daughter's clean-up jobs Marie's warm, wet mouth began to reenergized my spent cock causing it to swell; my image of her daughter hiding in the shadows watching her mother give head to her father was enough to cause my cock to stand tall and ready for whatever new task it faced.

"Marie, now that I have you bent over there's one more place I would love to put my hard cock."

She removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, "Would that be..." She hesitated trying to decide how to answer like a lady, "... in my bottom?"

I chuckled, "Yes, I admit it; I want to have anal sex my beautiful mother-in-law's sweet bottom." I was trying hard not to be vulgar just for her.

Marie giggled and wiggled her sweet ass again as I moved behind her. She spread her knees a bit wider to open her cheeks and display her "anal opening"; how's that for being polite?

I reached into the end table drawer and took out a lubricated rubber.

"You keep those rather handy." She stated

"Well we just never know when we will need one so we keep a good supply throughout the house."

"Isn't Marlene still on the pill?

"She is but we use these for anal sex because they are well lubricated."

"Good thinking. Here let me put that on." Marie said.

After opening the pack Marie took my swollen cock in her hand, gave it a quick kiss, then placed the rather cold, slippery rubber over the head and rolled it down my shaft. She moved back onto the sofa in her original position and waited for me to mount her.

"Ooooh!" She exclaimed as my cold, rubber encased cock parted the wisps of pubic hair and pushed into the tightly puckered orifice.

Marie's body temperature quickly warmed the cold, slick, foreign object that impaled her. She squeezed the object with her sphincter muscles then relaxed. My lubricated cock slid easily past her relaxed muscles and I felt her fingers tickling the back of my cod sack then settle below my cock into the thick patch of pubic hair.

My hands stretched her cheeks open so I could probe deeper. With each inward stroke my balls would smack against Marie's fingers as she furiously worked her clit in a circular motion. Having just emptied my load in her mouth there was no chance I would ejaculate again; I matched my mother-in-law thrust for thrust. I could hang with her as long as she wanted.

Marie, like her daughter, experienced multiple orgasms; her body began to quiver, she stopped breathing, then her body began go through spasms. She would let out a sound almost like a roar then start breathing again then she froze; after several minutes she started all over.

Afterwards I led her to the master bathroom where she removed the rubber from my still erect cock and tossed it into the toilet.

"What should we do with this?" She asked holding my cock in her hand.

I gave her a kiss telling her, "It will be fine for now."

Marie sat on the toilet and relieved her bladder; a steady stream of pee produced that special whizzing sound that only women make when they pee. There is something special about seeing a nude, Southern lady sit on the toilet taking care of nature's call; her posture perfect, her back straight, her head up, her hands folded in her lap with several sheets of toilet paper ready to tidy up. I immediately thought that one day I want to capture her on film in that position.

Once in the shower we found several uses for a rock hard cock; Marie enjoyed covering her tits with soap suds capturing my cock between them, and watching my cock slide through them. She then decided that a soapy cock would be just the thing to clean up with after anal sex.

We played in the shower until the hot water began to run out then we got out and continued to play as we got ready for bed; I still had a hard-on but Marie took care of that in the bedroom when I opened her legs and kissed her pussy after having brushed my teeth.

Marlene and I had learned that brushing your teeth with Colgate then kissing your partner's genitals causes a wonderful cooling sensation something like having a breath mint in your mouth.

Marie rode my cock until my nuts decided to give up their last load then she rubbed the semen over her clit to lessen the tingling caused by the toothpaste

As Saturday came to a close Marie, my beautiful mother-in-law, turned off the bedroom lights and moved across the room; her nude body highlighted by the soft beams of moon light shining through the windows. She snuggled close to me like her daughter had done early that morning.

Sunday morning did not wait until day light, it came in the middle of the night when I felt soft, warm lips and a moist tongue kissing my cock. It took me several minutes to realize that it was not my wife's soft lips and moist tongue but rather those of my wonderful mother-in-law.

12