The Mother-In-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon, there's another conference scheduled in Tampa next weekend."

After some conversation about how she was doing and what she wanted to do when she came down Marie got to the point of her call.

"I need a favor; I met a lady in Tampa during my last Catholic Women's Conference and we became friends; her name is Ronnie. She called me last night and asked if I knew anyone who was knowledgeable about guns; she's a widow and has several of her late husband's guns that she wants to get out of her house because she is afraid of them. I told her about you; would you call her and see if you could help her."

I agreed to call her and try to help her.

I waited until about nine o'clock before I called Ronnie about the guns. She told me she afraid of them and just wanted to get rid of them; they were the last remnants of her late husband and she just wanted them out of her house. The tone of her voice told me she did not have fond memories of her late husband.

I drove down to Tampa after lunch and found her address in a very exclusive neighborhood along the bay. An attractive, well dressed woman in her fifties answered the door.

"Hello, are you Ronnie?"

"I am. You must be Will."

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

"Excuse me?"

I chuckled, "I was expecting a little, old granny."

Ronnie laughed, "Come on in. For your information I am a little, old granny."

Again I said, "Wow!"

She laughed again then added, "Marie told me you were a charmer but, thank you for the compliment."

Then she led me inside, "If you don't mind I would really like get this gun stuff out of the way then if you aren't in a hurry maybe you will join me for a drink."

As she led me into a huge bedroom I replied, "I'm never in a hurry to leave a beautiful woman."

"Thank you, flattery will get you everywhere." She said with a coy smile.

Maybe "beautiful" was a bit of an over statement but she was attractive and why not give her a compliment. I remembered a quote from Marilyn Monroe I had recently read, "Every girl should be told she is beautiful, even if she isn't."

She led me down a hall giving me an opportunity to admire her 5'2", 110 pound, perfectly shaped frame from the back; I was impressed. Her short, curly blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes gave her a rather sexy and sassy look. Her close fitting, summer dress gave a hint of the garter belt that held up the seamed stockings which encased her shapely legs; the high heels added to the smooth sway fo her lovely ass.

"One gun is in here. I'm afraid of them so they haven't been touched since my late husband died earlier this year." She said as she moved to the night stand beside the bed.

I glanced down as she opened a drawer then just as quickly slammed it shut but, not before I saw the sizable "personal" vibrator lying beside the gun.

"Well that was embarrassing." She said as she turned a bit red and put her head against my arm.

"Don't be embarrassed, that's exactly where my wife kept hers'. Marie would have kept hers' in the same place if she didn't have to hide it from her husband. Here, let me get the gun out for you."

I reached in the drawer, picked up the snub nosed revolver, opened the cylinder, removed the ammo, and put it in my back pocket while trying not to think about the pretty woman beside me pleasuring herself with the vibrator.

"The next one is almost as embarrassing as the first one; it's in my panty drawer." She said moving toward a large dresser and again leaning against me.

I had to chuckle a bit, "I won't tell Marie how easy it was to get into your panties."

Ronnie was compelled to laugh then smack my arm, "You little devil."

She seemed to enjoy my humor; we both laughed as she opened the drawer full of every color of panties made. I had to feel for the gun hidden beneath the pile of garments that had at some point encased the secrets of this very sexy woman.

I first found a silk sachet with a delightful aroma. I was amazed at the wide variety of styles from cotton, granny panties to a lace g-string and everything in between. Finally, I pulled out a semi-automatic pistol; I removed the fully loaded magazine, cleared the chamber, and dropped it in my other back pocket.

"Now go put those in your car to get them out of my house then let's have that drink; I need one after that experience."

I returned to the kitchen after taking the guns to my car and joined Ronnie on the stools around the counter; she handed me a cold Margarita.

I couldn't resist saying, "That was quite an adventure."

With a coy smile she asked, "What, getting into my panties...ah, drawer or finding my vibrator?"

I smiled, "Both. And I enjoyed your having a sense of humor about it too."

We sat very close, sipped our drinks, and talked about how she knew Marie; I was interested in how much Marie may have told her about us. During the conversation she often leaned close and touched my hand, arm, or shoulder.

"We met at one of the Catholic Women's Conferences several months ago." She laughed. "When we went to lunch we had one too many cocktails then decided to play hooky. After a few more drinks we decided to come to the house to sober up before she had to drive home."

"She is a wonderful woman and an even better mother-in-law." I told her.

"She told me about your divorce; that was such a shame. She's a very sexy woman too; I cannot believe she has difficulty keeping her husband in line." After a pause she added, "She thinks very highly of you; it's good you are close."

I tried to read between the lines but wasn't sure if she knew Marie and I had been fucking or not. I also was not sure if her body language was telling me more than what her words were saying; her looks and touches seemed to be inviting. I would just have to try to see how far she would go.

"Did Marie tell you what I did when she left here to go home?" I shook my head "no" giving her an inquisitive look? "I gave her a big, good night kiss."

I commented, "Lucky girl; what did she do"

"She just smiled, sighed, and said good night. She didn't mention it when I called her last night either; I may have scared her."

"I doubt that; Marie is adventurous and wants to test the limits of her sexuality. Be patient; I have no doubt you stirred her interest."

I didn't tell Ronnie about our recent "get together" with Paul nor did I mention Marie's interest in getting together for a foursome with Paul and his wife.

"Should I assume from the kiss you gave Marie that you are at least bi-curious?"

She thought for a minute, "I'm bi-curious; I guess. My daughter has recently told me that she has had affairs with other women in addition to her boyfriend; when I questioned her about it she told me I should try it. I really had not given it much thought until I met Marie."

She stood close beside me as she refreshed our drinks; her body was touching mine. I reached up and lowered the tab of the zipper running down the back of her close fitting dress.

She looked over her shoulder, "That was rather a bold move."

"I could zip it back up if you prefer."

She looked at me sternly, "Absolutely not; I like a man who knows when to be bold."

I slid the top of her dress off her shoulders, down her arms, and over her hips; Ronnie rested her hands on my shoulders to steady her as she stepped out of the garment.

Her eyes widened and she smiled as she reached back and unfastened her bra letting it fall down her arms then tossing it to me. She was not at all shy about standing in front of me in only a her pearl white, bikini panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels; her very ample breasts decorated with silver dollar sized, brown areolas jiggled as she placed her hands on her hips to display her body for my eyes.

I pulled her close and immediately began to devour the firm, fleshy mounds with my mouth. She let out a sigh as my lips nipped at her hard nubbins before engulfing a mouth full of delightful flesh. She pressed her pelvis against my leg then adjusted her hips to grind it against me; I could feel her heat on my bare thigh below the leg of my shorts. Her hands moved to the front of my shorts and captured my growing cock beneath the fabric.

Ronnie looked into my eyes with passion, "I want you to fuck me like a drunken sailor."

She chuckled when I replied, "I don't have much experience as a drunken sailor but I'll try hard."

Her hands unfastened my shorts then started pushing my shirt over my head.

My shorts fell to my ankles as I lifted her on to the counter; as usual I had not worn underwear so my freed cock sprang up ready for action. She leaned back on her elbows as I opened her legs and pushed them toward her chest. I wallowed my entire head and face against the damp fabric of her panties; she cooed like a dove as I pushed my nose into her slit and shook it gently from side to side.

I pushed the crotch of her panties to the side and licked the exposed, brownish pink labia that cascaded down like a wilting flower bloom. As I had guessed she was not a true blonde; her dark pubic hair was sparse, only covering the puffy mounds of her vulva. Her genital area was rather short compared to Marie's; her anus was brown with uneven petals around the entrance but, still very inviting.

She wiggled her ass and giggled as my tongue danced around the tightly closed orifice and up and down the sides of her vulva. She yelped slightly as I slipped a finger into the tight, rear entrance.

There was sack of apples on the counter beside us. I reached over, removed the tie wrap, and handed it to Ronnie.

"Here wrap this around the base of my cock; twist it tight."

When I felt the tie wrap tighten around the base of my cock I sat back down on the stool and pulled her on top of me. With one hand behind her I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and thrust my cock deep into her cunt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and with her mouth close to my ear she whispered,

"That's the way I like to be fucked; tear my pussy up." Was just one of many comments she made.

My hands cupped her ass and lifted her up and down on my cock. Her cunt was sopping wet and made a squishing sound as my cock plowed through the creamy liquid. I wanted more leverage to fuck her harder; I stood up in a stooped stance and wrapped my arms under hers then positioned my hands on her shoulders so I could pull her down with some force as I bucked my hips upward.

She liked the change and grunted, "Yes, fuck me like that; tear my pussy up!"

My Army Reserve PT training was paying off; I held the unit record for number of Squat-Thrusts completed in three minutes. This "little old granny" was getting the benefit of my conditioning.

Ronnie began to grunt and holler, "Yes! Yes! Yes! That's the way to fuck this slut."

A few minutes later she changed to, "Enough for a minute; let me catch my breath."

I sat back down on the stool with Ronnie still impaled on my cock.

I teasingly asked, "You really think a drunken sailor would give you a rest?"

I pushed her off my cock, "Get down there and lick up all that slime your cunt has left on my cock!"

She did as she was told. My cock was soon cleaned of her creamy juices but glistened with her saliva.

"Did you enjoy tasting that nasty cream from your pussy?" She shook her head "yes". "Do you think I should taste your nasty pussy too?" Again she nodded "yes".

I lifted her back onto the counter, pulled her panties below her ass and buried my face in her sopping wet cunt; this time I didn't just kiss and lick, I sucked her clit into my mouth and gripped it between my teeth. She screamed and bucked her hips upward. My finger slipped back into her tight ass and began to stroke in and out to the rhythm of my tongue licking her clit.

Her body began to go through spasms; she alternated between beating my shoulders with her fists and hugging me with her arms, her nails digging into my back.

When her spasms subsided I turned her around, bent her over the counter, and sunk my cock into her cunt. I immediately grabbed her hips and began slamming her flanks. Sounds of our bodies smacking together and the squishing of my cock moving in and out of her sopping wet cunt were almost musical. I was mesmerized by the sight of my cock moving in and out of the red, dilated flesh glistening with her creamy liquid.

Each stroke got shorter and was delivered with less force until I froze with my cock deep in the warm, wet cocoon. I held Ronnie's sweet ass against my loins unable to move. It was several minutes before I felt her muscles tighten around my cock; the tie wrap had held back the flood.

"Will, I need a drink."

I chuckled and stepped backwards pulling my cock out; the cool air in the house soothed my hot and almost numb meat. Ronnie turned around and kissed me passionately before pulling up her panties and moving to the refrigerator for the pitcher of Margaritas'.

We sat on the stools sipping our drinks and talking about our just finished fuck.

"That was an amazing fuck; I don't think a drunken sailor could have done any better." She laughed.

"Have you had much experience with drunken sailors" I asked teasingly.

"Only one; but it was certainly one for the books." She kissed my cheek and commented, "But this one will be the whole book."

"Tell me more about it." I commanded.

After a few more kisses and a sip of her drink she rubbed her tits against my chest.

"It was a couple of months after my husband died. I wanted to put some distance between the last fuck with the son-of-a-bitch and my new life. A Navy cargo ship pulled into port for the Labor Day weekend; the ship held an Open House for local people to go aboard tour it and hear the local Navy band play."

"A big, menacing, Irish, Chief Petty Officer with a number of scars and even more tattoos showed several of us around the upper decks before he took us to the Mess Deck for coffee and cake; there he turned us over to a young seaman for the rest of the tour.

When I left the ship a few hours later I saw the Chief coming out of one of the sleazy bars near the pier; he was obviously three sheets to the wind but I stopped my car to thank him. There was something about him that both intrigued me and repulsed me; I guess I was feeling a little whorish so invited him home with me."

"Over dinner and a few more drinks he began to talk about being at sea for four months without a woman. I was intrigued by his crudeness, his naked women tattoos, and his huge rough hands; I assured him that I did not invite him home with me just to feed him. He laughed out loud then shoved his big hand up my dress and ripped my panties off. It scared me for a moment but I recovered and grabbed for his belt and began unfastening it."

"When he dropped his boxers to the floor I noticed something terrible looking on the head of his dick. I was afraid he had some disease or something but, when I asked about it he laughed at me."

"Sugar," he said, "That's a bumble bee tattoo. That's the mascot of the "Navy Seabees" (Construction Battalion) "It'll bring you good luck if you kiss it." He laughed louder as he pushed my head toward his ugly, flaccid cock."

"As I lowered my head closer I could see that it was a bumble bee tattoo. I chuckled as I lowered my head and took it into my mouth; with his girth he practically filled my mouth. I grabbed his huge sack of balls in the other hand and went to work."

"As drunk as he was it took some work to get the bumble bee to fly but once it was up it stayed that way for the longest time; that's when I noticed that the tattoo was not only of a bumble bee but it was grinning and showing its teeth." She laughed a hardy belly laugh until tears welled in her eyes. "We fucked all over the den furniture then wound up on the floor. He was fat, ugly, and crude but he was a great fuck; I was sore for a week."

"Wow, and you wanted me to match that?" I laughed.

Ronnie kissed me saying, "Darling you more than matched him and you are very good looking."

She quickly stood up saying, "I'm going to jump in the shower for a minute, I feel so sweaty. Look in the fridge there's a large shrimp cocktail for you; I won't be long."

A few minutes later I was dipping nice big shrimp in cocktail sauce and enjoying a cold beer at the counter; I was still nude and with the tie wrap around the base of my cock it was hanging at half-mast, not limp but not hard.

All of a sudden I saw the door leading to the garage open and a woman called out, "Hey Mom, it's me!"

When she saw me her jaw dropped: she hollered out, "Who in the hell are you and where's my Mom?"

I stepped closer to the counter to hide my nudity, "I'm Will, a friend of your Mom's. She's in the shower."

As she approached closer I quickly asked, "Would you mind throwing me my shorts on the back of that chair?"

Her face was expressionless as she reached for my shorts but instead of tossing them to me she walked around the counter holding them out toward me; she smiled when she saw my condition.

"It looks like you and my Mom have been very naughty." She said looking me up and down but mostly down.

"We were just having some adult fun." I stammered as she stepped within arms distance from me.

She reached out and touched my cock which caused it to pulse; it quickly went from half-mast to a full ninety degrees and rising, "I'm an adult; does that mean I can play too?"

I smiled and took my shorts out of her hand and tossed them on the counter, "I feel sure your Mom would want me to share with her daughter."

She moved close to my face; my cock still in her hand, "I can smell my Mom's pussy on your face; I wonder if you are as good at eating pussy as I am." Her tongue moved slowly over and around my lips.

"You can taste more of your Mom's pussy on my cock too."

The thirty something, nerdy looking, brunette wearing glasses and bright red lipstick on her pouty lips slipped to the floor on her knees and examined the tie wrap on my cock, "I'm glad you were gentleman enough to consider my mother's pleasure."

With that she took my completely engorged cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the shaft as her head bobbed up and down.

She had just gotten started good when a voice said, "Oh my goodness; I see you have met my daughter, Claire."

Ronnie entered the room wearing a short top open in the front and quickly moved to my side as her daughter stopped bobbing her head and said, "Hi Mom! I hope I'm not keeping you from anything important."

"No Daring, you are just fine; I'm glad you could stop by to meet my friend, Will."

Claire looked up from cock level and smiled, "Hi Will, it's nice to meet you." Then she lowered her head and went back to work.

I pulled Ronnie close and kissed her lips telling her, "Claire just told me she could smell pussy on my face, I wonder where it could have come from."

Claire stood up as we all chuckled leaving my cock glistening with her salvia, "Well if I had to guess I would say that I just tasted my Mom's pussy on your face and cock."

She leaned over and kissed her Mom's lips saying, "And you tasted delicious too."

Her Mom replied, "Well you should stay a while and let Will taste how delicious youare; he is a very good taster."

"I really need to go; Bill is going to pick me up at seven so I can meet my future in-laws for the first time. I stopped by to borrow your black shawl before I got distracted."

Ronnie told her, "I'll go get it while Will gives you a taste test; you won't regret it, I promise."

"Okay Will, you take charge while she is looking but be quick."

I lifted her onto the counter; she was a bit heavier than her Mom but just enough to enhance the symmetry of her curvaceous body. She lifted her firm round ass off the counter enough for me to slide her bikini panties down her short but shapely legs. Like her Mom her patch of pubic hair was sparse and only covered the puffy lips of her vulva; her bright pink labia just barely visible with her legs splayed open.