The Mother-In-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed her feet on each of my shoulders and moved my face close to kiss the delicate flower.

Claire squealed as I slipped a finger into her very tightly puckered ass, "What was that for?"

I looked up from between her legs, "I'm going to eat your sweet pussy like a Popsicle."

She smiled and gripped my finger tightly with her ass. I went back to work kissing and licking her cunt from the bottom to the top; her slit glistened with her creamy juices. As my finger worked in and out of her tight ass my tongue lapped the glistening cream from her almost nonexistent labia. Finally, I sucked her tiny clit into my mouth and flicked the small pearl with my tongue.

I quickly became aware of her Mom by my side; Claire began to lift her ass higher and buck against my face. Ronnie began to stroke her daughter's thighs as I continued sucking her clit; Claire gasped for breath and moaned at her building pleasure. She squeezed my finger so tight with her ass that I could not move it in or out of her hot rear receptacle.

After a loud squeal Claire collapsed on the counter, "Oh shit! I cannot believe you did that."

Her Mom and I smiled at her then I kissed Ronnie's lips so she could have a taste of her daughter's pussy, "Now Mom and daughter have officially tasted each other's pussy. Is that the first time?"

"Yes!" they said almost in unison.

"So will you try it again?"

"Sure!" again almost in unison.

I gave Claire's pussy quick kiss before I slipped her panties back up her short, shapely legs then I helped her off the counter.

Ronnie and I made good use of our afternoon together. Between our trying to fuck each other's eyes out we discussed eating pussy; Ronnie admitted that she wanted her first bi experience to be with Marie.

"Claire wondered which of us was better at eating pussy; she seems to think she is. Would you like to be the judge for that contest?"

Ronnie laughed, "We have touched each other playfully on a few occasions but I don't know if she would want to go down on her own mother; I wouldn't stop her if she wanted to."

We made tentative plans before I left to get together with Marie for a threesome; I told her that she would probably have to take charge of making things happen with Marie and I told her about Marie's not liking vulgarity.

I called Marie that night and told her I was able to help Ronnie get rid of her guns. She laughed and told me she had already called her and found out about our afternoon together.

"So would you like for the three of us to get together when you come down next weekend?"

"Sure I would love to; I have thought a lot about the kiss she gave me when I left her house. I'm not sure how far I could go but I think the three of us could certainly have a wonderful time." She replied.

Marie drove down to my house on Friday evening so we could we could drive the remaining almost forty miles down to Tampa on Saturday morning.