The Mother-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to get yours now." Marie threatened as she slid the banana between Ronnie's legs.

Ronnie taunted Marie, "Show me what you've got big boy."

Marie angled the banana downward and began feeding it to Ronnie. Ronnie opened her legs wider so she could straddle Marie's thighs and began thrusting her hips as if she was taking a real cock. I moved behind Ronnie and cupped her breasts in my hands; I pinched her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Ronnie rested her head on my shoulder and continued bucking against Marie's hand holding the banana.

"Fuck me with your big, hard, yellow cock baby. Fuck me good."

Marie's hand moved faster, the banana moved in and out causing the same squishing sound that my cock had caused earlier. Marie must have remembered what I had told her on the trip over about Ronnie liking for her lovers to talk dirty to her.

"I love fucking you baby; your cunt is so hot and wet. My hand is wet from your juicy cunt."

"Yes, yes, yes; you are such a good fuck! I'm cuming baby; I'm cuming because of your big, hard, yellow cock!" Ronnie screamed out then collapsed against Marie's bare chest.

Ronnie kissed Marie and told her, "I'm going to order us one of those strap on cocks so we can fuck each other properly. I want to know how Will feels when he climbs between your legs and rams his cock in your pussy."

I chuckled, "Just don't try to replace me."

We all laughed, hugged and kissed. We moved to the shower to begin the process of getting ready for our "naughty" night out.

I got dressed while the women were doing the make-up thing and sat on the bed waiting for them. Ronnie was the first one to enter the bedroom and began dressing; she searched her underwear drawer where a week earlier I had searched for one of her late husband's guns; she settled on a hot pink pair of French cut panties and matching garter belt. She decided to go braless for our naughty adventure. As she searched the closet for an outfit Marie came in already wearing a peach colored pair of French cut panties and a white, lace garter belt holding up her black , nylon stockings.

"I've decided on a completely new experience for me tonight. I'm going out in public braless for the very first time." Marie announced.

Ronnie and I encouraged her in her decision and she quickly slipped into a silver silk blouse which buttoned up the front; with the top button left open it was easy to see the top third of her full, firm breasts. Her nipples quickly hardened against the cool soft fabric; even her areolas imprinted against the soft fabric.

She looked into the mirrors and seemed pleased with her mature image. She slipped into a mid thigh, black skirt which was partially split in the front.

Ronnie also chose a skirt and blouse outfit; it was an off the shoulder, dark rose blouse with a long gray skirt split up one side. Add heels and stockings and I was about to go out for the evening with two of the hottest, mature women in Tampa.

Since we left the house early we stopped at Rick's Lounge on Dale Mabry Boulevard for drinks. Rick's was a high class lounge with a live jazz trio and a beautiful, tall, dark skinned, female singer; it was owned by a former Chicago Bears football player. The mellow nuance drew wealthy executives from the tall office buildings along the bay after a hard day at work. The wealthy executives drew in high class call girls who wanted to provide them with comfort in the nearby bayside hotels before going home to their wives and children.

As soon as I left our table to use the restroom horny executives descended on Ronnie and Marie like vultures on road kill. When I returned to the table I had to shoo guys away so I could sit down and finish my drink. The girls were beaming with excitement as they told me about the offers they had gotten.

Ronnie exclaimed, "I didn't know I could get five hundred dollars for some of my pussy. I guess I have given away a million dollars worth in my life."

Marie added with a laugh, "Maybe we should give it a try sometime; Will could be our pimp."

After a few drinks at Rick's we decided it was time for the next phase of our naughty adventure and proceeded to the adult theater. The parking lot was about half full so there should a nice selection of possible naughty adventures.

The lights were still up waiting for the main feature to begin when we entered the theater. We were able to survey the crowd spread around the theater. Ronnie quickly spied a lone man in a suit sitting on the front row of the middle section; Marie decided that she and I would join the middle aged couple sitting behind Ronnie's lone gentleman and in front of two young sailors in uniform.

The lights dimmed and the screen quickly displayed the title and credits as Ronnie proceeded down the dark aisle. She took her seat beside the lone man in the suit.

"I hope you don't mind company; this is my first time here and I don't want some creepy guys bothering me." Ronnie told the man.

The man assured her that he was happy to enjoy her company.

Marie and I gave Ronnie several minutes to settle in then walked down the dark aisle and entered the row behind her and took seats beside the couple; Marie sat directly behind Ronnie and her new gentleman friend; she whispered to the woman beside her.

"I hope we aren't crowding you; we thought it might be good to have some support close by." Marie quietly told the woman.

"No, no; that's fine this is our first time in an adult theater. It's actually my first time even watching a triple X movie so I'm not sure what to expect." The woman told Marie then looked at me as if wondering what Marie was doing with such a young date.

Her husband leaned forward and spoke to us then squeezed his wife's hand as his eyes dropped to admire my mother-in-law's chest; I had no doubt he was able to see the swells of her breasts and the imprint of her nipples against the silky fabric of her top. His wife seemed to approve of her husband's brief survey of Marie.

On the screen a young couple parked in a convertible on a lover's lane began making out; in just minutes the young girl had the boy's pants open and his large turgid cock in her hand.

"Oh my goodness I didn't expect that." The woman giggled then said to Marie.

The two women giggled with their hands over their mouth as if they were embarrassed at the sight. I laid my hand on the partially exposed thigh of Marie's crossed legs then moved it to the inside. In front of us Ronnie's gentleman friend moved his arm across the back of her seat as she shifted closer to him; I was certain her hand was in his lap or at least very close to his lap.

Back on the screen the young girl's skirt was up and she was moving her leg across the guy to guide his cock into her young pussy, "I did like you said and didn't wear my panties so it would be easier for us to fuck in your car." She told the guy.

The woman beside us giggled and whispered to Marie, "My husband tried to get me to not wear panties tonight; I wonder if that was his reason too."

Marie told her half-way teasing, "Maybe you should take them off just to see what happens; you might get lucky." She smiled then added, "I'll take mine off if you will."

"Really?" the woman asked, and then looked at her husband for approval.

"Sure." Marie responded as the man smiled at her.

Ronnie was sitting sideways in her seat facing her gentleman friend; she looked over her shoulder at us and smiled. It was obvious that her hand was busy doing something in the man's lap. I peeked over her shoulder to see a rather sizable cock in her hand.

Marie uncrossed her legs; the two young sailors behind us made a comment about something on the screen then laughed. Marie looked over her shoulder at them then motioned to the woman beside her to check them out. Both sailors had their legs open stroking noticeable bulges in their pants; they smiled at the women when they turned toward them. Both women giggled when they turned back to face the screen.

Ronnie's head quickly disappeared from our view. The woman beside us dropped her jaw and pointed toward Ronnie and her friend.

Marie commented to the woman, "We should ask her if we can join them."

Again they both giggled like virgin school girls.

A few minutes later Marie pushed against the back of her seat and lifted her sweet ass up slightly; she quickly pushed her skirt up enough in back to pull her panties down without showing any bare flesh. She sat still for several minutes with her panties around her thighs partially covered by her skirt. The couple beside her watched with interest to see how she was going to finish her task.

Marie moved her hands under her skirt and pushed her panties down to just below her knees; I leaned forward and pushed them over her feet and picked them up. Everyone around us knew what we were doing so there was no need to pretend otherwise. I folded the silky, peach fabric in my hand then lifted them to my nose and inhaled deeply; the aroma of White Shoulders perfume and the sweet nectar of my aroused mother-in-law filled my nostrils. It was immediately necessary for me to reach into my waist band of my slacks to adjust my cock as it struggled to stand up.

Marie took her panties from me, crumpled them in her hand and offered them to the woman sitting beside her.

"Would you like for your husband to enjoy the aroma of another woman?"

She smiled, took the panties, and looked at the big puppy dog eyes of her husband knowing full well he wanted to enjoy Marie's aroma too. He knew not to enjoy them too much so he held them to his face and inhaled then handed them back to Marie with a smile and a "thank you". Marie jumped in her seat from being startled by one of the sailors behind her.

"Aren't you going to share them with a couple of sailors who are serving their country?" One of the sailors asked from over her shoulder.

She turned in her seat and handed her French cut, peach colored panties to the brash sailor who had the courage to ask; both women watched as he took them from Marie's hand, rubbed them slowly over the large bulge in his pants, and then deeply inhaled their aroma before handing them to his buddy who repeated the same process.

"Thank you Maam; that was very nice of you." The other sailor said as he handed the panties back to her.

Marie smiled at them then added, "Thank you for your service."

The husband told his wife, "It's your turn now Darling."

We watched Ronnie's head reappear from her gentleman friend's lap; we could see over her shoulder as she slid lower in her seat and opened her legs for his large hand. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and gently elbowed Marie in the ribs. We watched as a tall, rugged man in bib overalls and a tee shirt moved to the front row and took a seat beside Ronnie; Ronnie smiled at him as he looked down at the hand between her legs.

Marie turned her attention back to the woman beside her.

"Would you like for me to help you?"

Her husband encouraged her with a few pats on her legs, "Go ahead Darling; we said we wanted some excitement in our life."

She took a deep breath then quickly stood up partially, adjusted her skirt, and pulled her panties down to her knees then quickly sat back down. Marie bent over and helped her slip the black bikini panties over her feet. Before giving them back to the owner she took the liberty to enjoy their aroma; the woman was visibly surprised that another woman had sniffed her panties and gave Marie a big smile. Marie then offered them to me; of course I took them and inhaled them deeply before giving them back with a reassuring sigh of pleasure.

Before the brash sailor could get out his request to enjoy her panties too the woman turned around in her seat and boldly offered her panties to them by dangling them on her finger.

"Would it be worth unbuttoning all thirteen of those buttons to rub my panties over what ever has caused those bulges in your trousers?"

The woman had obviously had some past experience with sailors to know their pants were called trousers and they had thirteen buttons on them representing each of the original thirteen states. She did not need a verbal reply; their grins and enthusiasm as they quickly unbuttoned the flaps of their trousers was reply enough.

The sailor who asked Marie to share her panties was the first to reach into the fly of his white, cotton, navy issued boxers and pull his turgid, neatly trimmed cock into the open for both women to see. They, of course, gave enthusiastic oohs and aahs to reward him; he took the black bikini panties dangling from the woman's finger and began slowly rubbing them over and around his cock. The second sailor pulled his completely uncut, all natural cock into the open and began to slowly stroke it with his bare hand while waiting for his buddy to share the silky fabric. Both young men were close in size; one was neatly trimmed, the other one was uncut with a rather long foreskin.

When the first sailor handed his buddy the panties to rub over his swollen cock he locked eyes with Marie and wrapped his bare hand around his cock; he proudly stroked it for her with confidence. I had no doubt what was on her mind by the way her tongue slid over her top lip. I turned in my seat and helped move Marie to her knees in the seat with her arms supporting her on the back of the seat.

As I turned around I saw Ronnie straddling her gentleman friend's lap, her skirt was up, the crotch of her hot pink panties pushed to one side inviting her gentleman friend to enter her and the guy in the bib overalls stood beside her; her pretty, blonde curls bobbed up and down very close to the fly of his overalls.

Marie reached out to the first sailor; he stood up and Marie took his neatly trimmed cock into her hand. She examined it carefully in the dim light of the theater, gave its shinny, purple head a few tender kisses, and then guided it into her warm mouth. The woman beside her decided Marie had a good idea and turned around in her seat too. The other sailor decided a warm mouth around his cock was better than a pair of black, bikini panties and handed them to the woman's husband as he stood up.

While I loved watching Marie, or her daughter, give head I liked it even more watching my hard, swollen cock slip in and out of their hot, wet pussies even more. I lifted the back of Marie's skirt; the creamy white skin of her round hips and firm ass glowed like a beacon in the dimly lit theater. People sitting elsewhere began to move closer to watch what was going on in the center section. Several men gathered close by stroking their cocks; some were completely erect while others were pitifully flaccid.

I took my cock out of my pants and smacked Marie's ass with it several times; she giggled and wiggled her hips. I teased her with the head; rubbing it between her large, exposed, pink labia; she wiggled her hips as I quickly thrust my cock deep into her hot, wet treat.

The woman's husband lifted his wife's skirt up to her waist; she was obviously a sun bather judging from the very small bikini shaped area of white skin which had not been exposed to the sun. Her husband opened her cheeks with his hands to expose her deep seated, tight rose bud. His fingers admiringly opened the lips of her vulva and played in the aroused, juicy furrow; her pubic hair was neatly trimmed to be hidden by her bikini bottom.

I couldn't resist the urge to try the very inviting sight not more than a foot away from my mother-in-law's beautiful, creamy white, mature flanks. I used hand signals to see if the husband had any interest in our swapping places; he shook his head vigorously that he would indeed like to swap. Both women were busy servicing the young sailors orally so we saw no need to inform them of our plan.

The husband pulled his rigid tool out of his pants and got ready to replace mine as I withdrew and squeezed by him to get behind his wife. Marie didn't seem to know the difference in the switch and kept right on moving her hips from side to side as the stranger began his long, steady strokes.

He looked over at me and smiled as I began sliding the head of my cock up and down his wife's wet slit. I sunk my shaft balls deep in the attractive, middle aged woman whose name I didn't even know. Marie had once mentioned that she wanted to fuck a complete stranger and now she was doing just that even though she did not know it.

I looked up from the sight of my cock sliding in and out of the large puffy lips of the woman's vulva set in the very small patch of white flesh surrounded by the very, tanned body of a stranger to see Ronnie beside one of the men who had gathered close by to watch our little party; I did not see her friends from earlier. Her foot rested in one of the seats; her leg was exposed above her stocking and she rubbed the man's cock against her bare thigh. It was clear by the man's facial expression that he was ready to dump his hot semen on her thigh; several other men were close by ready to take his place.

Marie and the woman had evidently drained the young sailor's nuts and were aware they were no longer dancing with the men who brought them to the ball. Marie's hands were on the back of the seat, her arms straight, and her young sailor had her blouse open devouring her full, firm breasts as the woman's husband was slamming against her flanks; she was just minutes away from taking a full load of hot semen from a complete stranger.

I could feel the hand of the man's wife close to my cock as she desperately fingered her clit while I slammed into her flanks. I opened the front of her blouse to expose her firm, pert, B cup breasts for her young sailor who was seated and slowly stroking his cock trying to regain the stiffness he had lost. I began to talk dirty to her as I pounded against her.

"Do you want some of that young meat in your cunt?" I asked as her husband reached over and gave her sweet ass a good smack with his hand.

"Yes, yes; I want to skin back his young cock and feel his knot in me." She grunted.

Several women over the years had told me they preferred uncircumcised men because the foreskin would roll up behind the glans when an uncut cock was pushed inside making it feel like a knot. I motioned for the young sailor to step over the seats to join us; he quickly joined us with his cock in his hand and ready for action. I held her cheeks open for him to deliver his young meat to her. I was able to watch his foreskin roll up behind his bulbous, shinny head requiring a little extra effort to push the knot into her wet, pink membranes. He grabbed her hips and went to work.

Ronnie had another man on his knees licking a load of semen off of her thigh. She was directing a short line of men waiting for her to allow them to rub their cocks over the top of her nylon stocking and the bare thigh above it; they seemed willing to do whatever was necessary to please her.

As the husband began huffing and puffing and groaning before he dumped his hot, liquid load into Marie's cunt she quickly moved to her seat and took his cock in her hand. With a gentle nudge she pulled his wife's face close to her breasts just in time for her husband to pump his hot liquid out; some splashed on Marie's breasts and some splashed on his wife's face. Marie happily licked most the semen off of his wife's face then motioned for him to lick it off of her breasts.

Marie invited her young sailor to sit in our row; once he was seated she leaned over the back of the row of seats in front of us to display her mature treasures to him. He resisted Marie's already fucked pussy only seconds before he leaned forward and buried his face between her firm cheeks; she giggled and cooed as he pushed his face into her deep crevasse.

The husband and I stood stroking our cocks while we took in the scenes around us. The young sailor was giving his wife a hard fuck and had her grunting and squealing like a stuck hog.