The Mother-In-Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had her young sailor seated and was riding him like a wild bronc while she watched the fucking action on the big screen. Ronnie was standing beside Marie holding her breasts to keep them from bouncing so violently; of course she kissed Marie's nipples since she had them in her hands anyway. I held up Ronnie's skirt so a few of the guys standing around could rub their cocks over her very sweet, panty clad ass with the understanding they also had to lick off any fluids they left.

We began to put ourselves back together by the end of the movie. We had our naughty evening out and we enjoyed it. We certainly enjoyed the people we met but we made no effort to get contact information; there is something special about fucking a complete stranger and never knowing who they were.

Marie kissed both sailors and thanked them for being gentlemen and for serving our country. She also kissed the wife of the couple we met.

"If we ever meet again I want to get into your pants." She told the woman when she squeezed her very nice ass.

I drove Ronnie's Mercedes sedan back to her house with she and Marie sitting in the back seat. Before I had gotten to the first traffic light they were out of sight; obviously getting it on judging by the primal and squishing sounds emanating from the back seat.

We had drinks and talked about our night out before heading to bed exhausted. The women got up early the next morning to get ready for Mass while I lounged around in my boxers sipping coffee.