The Mother-In-Law Ch. 06: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You worry too much; your Mother is not out of control and she certainly is not a slut just because she likes sex as much as we do. I think she is just trying to find out what she missed out on being a small town wife and mother."

I asked, "Is that the reason you came down to see me?"

"No I just wanted you to know about it. The real reason I came, other than to see you, is to tell you I'm pregnant; I just found out this morning and since Mike is out of town I wanted to share it with someone special."

I gave her my wholehearted congratulations, lifted her top, and showered her belly with kisses. Afterward I gave her my solemn promise not to tell anyone that I was the first to know; I advised her to tell her husband first then her mother.

"Now here's what I want you to do; every month on this date I want you to come by and let me take a nude picture of you until the baby is born. I can pose you so you cannot be recognized and show every stage of development. I have some poses in mind that we might even be able to include your mother too. What do you think?"

She looked at me and smiled a very sexy smile, "Are you just trying to get me naked and coming back to see you?"

With that Marlene lifted her top off and threw it at me. I knew she would like the idea; she loved the artistic, nude black and whites I had done of her in the past.

"How do you want me to look; like a lustful, wanton vamp or a fresh fucked tramp?" We laughed as I dropped to my knees, pulled her skirt and panties down, and again kissed her belly all over. I pushed her back onto the table, lifted her legs to my shoulders, and buried my face into her delicious pussy for the first time in almost a year. She held onto my head and guided me to her special places; she let out a yelp as I slipped a few fingers in to her back entrance. After several minutes of her fucking my face she pushed me away.

"Get in that chair!" she snarled pointing at one of the chairs we had been sitting in. "I want a long, slow, chair fuck."

I did as she said; she quickly straddled me and impaled herself on my engorged cock. She rubbed her hard nipples over my face but kept them just out of the reach of my mouth. Each time I tried to move my hands off of her hips she smacked them and put them back.

"I know you want to suckle my tits; you want to kiss and lick my nipples just like you did my Mother's." She said as she began a slow grind with her hips.

"You want to get me hotter so I will fuck you faster and harder don't you?" She kissed my mouth then licked my face all the while keeping her tits just out of my reach of my mouth.

"I've been lying in bed at night thinking about you fucking my mother instead of me; thinking about you eating her pussy instead of mine so don't think I'm going to let you off that easy. This is our makeup fuck and you have a lot to make up for. I'd bet you didn't even think about fucking me while I was gone, did you?"

"That's not true; many nights I have woken up with and hard-on in the middle of the night and thought of fucking you as I jacked off.

She placed her forehead against mine and continued to talk about me fucking her mother while grinding her hips slowly; occasionally she squeezed my cock with her pussy.

"I've missed your hard cock Will."

And that's the way it continued for the better part of an hour; Marlene would bring me to the edge of an orgasm then stop and ask me a question about who I had fucked. I would tell her just enough to make her ask more questions. Marlene knew that her mother and I would have done everything that we did when we were married but she like asking me about every detail; she liked me telling her about fucking her mother. I didn't tell her about the threesome with Paul or our weekend with Ronnie; that was up to her mother to tell her about those events.

We knew it was a game and we enjoyed it; I would tell her about fucking someone then add how much fun it could have been if she had been with us. She told me she had been faithful to Mike but she did allow herself a little fantasy, self pleasuring from time to time.

Her favorite fantasy was: I would sneak in to her bathroom through a window while she was getting ready for bed; she would lock the door and turn on the shower to cover the sounds of our fucking while her husband sat in bed reading just feet away. She would not go in to details about her sex life with her husband and I did not press her about it.

We took a break from our sexual marathon so Marlene could pose for photos. Originally I was only going to take a dozen or so but as it turned out I took more than a hundred exposures. Of those we would pick the one pose she would use each month to show the changes her body would go through during her pregnancy.

After a "good morning" fuck the next day we sat on the floor around the den coffee table with our toast and coffee and talked about what to do with Marlene's house in Tampa. The end result was a business plan where we would buy up homes in the area and lease them to Yankees, people from up north, who came to Florida to spend the winter. We spent the rest of the day nude going through things Marlene had left behind after the divorce. It was agreed that I would keep the montage of nude black and white of Marlene; some included her mother and some included a few of our friends, both male and female.

The next day Marlene and I took our business plan to an attorney and formed a small corporation that included me as CEO, Marlene as CFO, Marie as First VP of advertising, and Debbie as Second VP of Design and Décor. For capital we used the equity in her home and a bank account we had when we were married but never closed; it amounted to about nine thousand dollars. Our first executive meeting was scheduled for the end of the month at Clearwater Beach; I was in charge of deciding on the hotel and our agenda. Marlene left on Thursday afternoon to go back home.

Marie arrived on Friday afternoon for our scheduled outing to see the new stripper, Stormy Weather, at the Cabana. I was able to get in touch with Claire only to find out that Ronnie was away on a trip; when I invited her and her fiancé to join us she accepted telling me that they often go there to watch the new strippers. She used the term exotic dancers instead of my crude term of strippers.

During the trip to Tampa I decided to see if Marie would tell me about her visit to Debbie's that Marlene told me about.

"I've noticed that you have not mentioned bringing Debbie down with you for some time. Have you decided against that?"

After a pause she answered, "No, I keep thinking I will invite her to come with me but it seems like we have plans most of the time."

There was more silence then, "Actually I have gotten together with Debbie on one occasion. I just haven't told anyone about it yet."

"Was there a problem?"

"No, not at all, it actually turned out very nice. I think we both enjoyed it; I'm not sure why I haven't told you about it. I see her and the baby several times a week but one evening with the help of a little wine I got up the courage to talk to her about me being bisexual."

Marie moved closer to me; my hand went to her stocking encased thigh just inches from her crotch. She told me more of the conversation leading up to their first kiss at the kitchen table. She described the feeling of opening each other's blouses and rubbing their bare breasts together then kissing each other's nipples.

"I was surprised as how downy soft her pubic hair was; I guess that's one of the differences being a blonde." Marie added.

She continued with how they undressed each other in the kitchen and explored each other's "muffins" while giggling and laughing like school girls. She described Debbie's pussy, my word not Marie's, as being more like Ronnie's and Claire's.

Marie asked me, "Have you seen many women whose muffin is as large and hairy as mine? Marlene's is hairy like mine but her inner lips aren't; they are nice, pretty."

I moved my hand against her crotch and immediately felt the heat, "I have seen many women just like you. You have a beautiful pussy and you taste delicious!"

She closed her legs on my hand and slowly pushed her pelvis against it as she continued telling me about fucking her daughter-in-law until we pulled in to the parking lot at the Cabana Lounge.

Claire's fiancé, Bill was a fun out going guy in his middle thirties with a few extra pounds; the girls would have describe him as handsome I guess. He and Marie took to each other rather quickly even though Claire had not told him about either of our previous meetings at her Mom's. Everyone enjoyed the show and the dancing between shows; there were plenty intimate pats and gropes between Bill and Marie as well as Claire and I.

Claire invited us back to her place for "night caps and who knows." Bill didn't seem to be concerned about the "who knows" even though he and Claire had never shared another male; Marie and I were prepared for whatever course the evening took. Claire put on some oldies music and began doing a little bump and grind dance.

Claire reached out to Marie, "Come on Marie, let's show these guys what we have."

With a little encouragement from the audience of two Marie reluctantly joined Claire and quickly added a few bumps and grinds of her own. Claire turned her back to the audience, opened her legs, and slowly slid her hands down her legs to her ankles causing her short skirt to ride up showing her sweet panty clad ass to the audience; cheers and applause erupted. Not to be out done Marie opened the top of her blouse, lifted her lacy bra covered breasts in her hands, and shook them invitingly toward the audience. Claire moved close to her and buried her face in the soft mounds of flesh.

The audience went wild, especially Bill. Marie shed her blouse completely and tossed it to Bill. Her full round breasts bounced gingerly in the confines of their white, lacy harness each time her hips bumped to the tune of the music; her large pink nipples were visible behind the sheer fabric. Claire quickly out did Marie by tossing her blouse to me and pulling the cups of her sheer bra beneath her breasts and shaking them in my face. I looked at Bill to see his reaction to his fiancé's tits being in my face; he was cheering her actions enthusiastically.

Marie moved close to Bill for him to unfasten the back of her skirt while she continued to bump and grind her hips. Once her skirt was unfastened she moved just out of reach; she cocked her hip toward Bill and smiled.

"If you want to see more you have to show me something."

Claire moved behind Marie and took control of her skirt; she teasingly lifted the skirt up to where the clasp attached to the top of Marie's stocking then dropped it down, she lowered one side exposing the white lace top of her panties and garter belt. Bill almost ripped off his shirt.

Claire asked Marie, "Do we want to see more?"

Marie replied, "Most definitely."

Bill quickly kicked off his shoes then dropped his slacks to the floor; there was an obvious bulge in his boxers. Claire looked at me to indicate I was to do the same. My shirt came off quickly but I hesitated a minute remembering that, as usual, I had not worn underwear; I kicked off my sandals and dropped my shorts and stood there with my cock at half mast.

Marie turned to Bill, "It looks like the ante has been raised Bill; are you in or out?"

Bill smiled at her with confidence and dropped his boxers to the floor; the bulge was free and pulsed upward. Marie smiled at the sight of his exposed, more than ample equipment; Claire pulled Marie's skirt to the floor leaving standing in her matching, white lace panties, bra, and garter belt. With a kick her skirt flew across the room toward Bill. Marie pulled Claire to her, unfastened her skirt, and striped it to the floor; she straddled Claire's legs and the girls began to bump and grind their pelvises against each other's thighs. The audience went wild; their cocks bouncing and shaking.

Claire reached around Marie and unfastened her bra slowly lowering it down her arms; Marie stooped lower to rub their beautiful, full breasts together. Bill left his seat and moved behind Marie cupping her breasts for Claire to kiss. Marie pushed her panty clad ass backward to grind it against Bill's completely engorged cock. I joined in to unfasten Claire's bra and cup her breasts for Marie to kiss and suckle. Marie stooped and slid Claire's panties down her short, shapely legs; as Claire stepped out of them Marie leaned forward to kiss her pubic mound. When she stood up Claire melted against Marie and kissed her passionately.

My erect cock immediately found the warm nest below the cheeks of Claire's sweet ass; we never let on that my cock had already been in his fiancé. Bill slid Marie panties to the floor and showered her mature, sweet ass with kisses; Claire joined her fiancé as Marie rested her hands on the seat of the chair completely exposing her flanks to Claire and Bill's lips and tongues.

Claire stood beside Marie and took hold of Bill's cock and guided through the thick pubic hair and in to the beautiful, cascading lips of Marie's cunt. She then took her place beside Marie and invited me to join her; Bill watched with interest as I rubbed the shinny, purple head of my turgid cock up and down her glistening, pink furrow. I gave Bill a thumbs up as he thrust his stiff, glistening shaft into Marie causing the cheeks of her mature ass to jiggle as he smacked against her flanks.

Eventually Marie wanted to try something different and moved to the carpeted floor on her back; she opened her legs for Bill to rejoin her then invited Claire to straddle her face. Bill took a hold of her hips and began to pound her steadily while Claire gently fucked her face. I stood in front of Claire and fed my cock in to her warm mouth. The sight of watching my mother-in-law get slam fucked by Bill as she ate Claire's pussy caused a stirring in my nuts; in just minutes Bill and Claire joined my grunts and moans, Marie's fingers clawed Claire's back. One by one we each reached the pinnacle of animal pleasure; I pumped spurt after spurt of hot liquid in to Claire's mouth as her fiancé filled my mother-in-law with his thick cream.

Claire turned and kissed Bill's mouth as he pulled his slimy, semen covered cock out of Marie; I was certain Claire's mouth was still covered with my fresh semen. Claire pushed Bill away and took his place between Marie's legs in time to catch a large cream pie on her tongue. It took a while to get ourselves back together and dress for the trip home. It was almost three o'clock in the morning when we arrived home reeking of perspiration and stale semen.

In no time it was the end of the month and time for our executive meeting at Clearwater Beach; I arrived early and had everything arranged for the girls when they arrived. Our seventh floor suite had a kitchenette, two bathrooms and two bedrooms with king sized beds and patios overlooking the Gulf; either one of the beds was large enough for the four of us if we wanted to be close.

When the girls arrived about five o'clock Marie excitedly informed me that she was going to be a grandmother again; I acted totally surprised and gave Marlene a hug.

I grabbed Marie's ass telling her, "That's not the butt of a grandmother."

She laughed and gave me a kiss.

Debbie and Marie were completely in the dark as to why the four of us were getting together. I had showered and dressed early so when the girls arrived and began dressing for dinner I could sit on the bed with a cocktail and watch as three beautiful women went through various stages of undressing and dressing. Watching them dress and undress became one of my favorite pass times.

During the dinner Marlene and I presented our business plan and described what each person would be doing and how everyone would benefit financially. The meeting was adjourned until ten o'clock the next morning in our suite. I announced that we would move to our social event a few miles away.

We drove north along the beach until we could no longer see the lights of the hotels and condos. Everyone was talking and completely ignored the sign posted that read, "clothing optional" in rather large letters. When I came to a stop in the parking lot Debbie was the first one to notice the lady approaching the parking lot from the beach.

"Look, that lady doesn't have on a top." She exclaimed.

I announced, "Welcome ladies to the only clothing optional beach in the bay area."

Marie said, "Oh my goodness I've never been naked outside in my life."

I took a folding table and cooler out of the trunk, gave everyone a folding chair, sandals, and a beach towel, and then led the way to the beach. There were tents of all sizes scattered about in the trees before reaching the beach; a few pop-up campers and a Streamline trailer were close by.

On the short path to the beach we passed an elderly couple completely nude except the man wore a hat; he tipped his hat, "Good evening, the beach is lovely this evening."

The girls smiled and thanked him. Several small groups had gathered around fires; others had torches stuck in the sand. A light breeze came off the gulf and cooled the evening air as I set up the table. Marlene had taken off her top back at the car but Marie and Debbie had not decided if they should show skin or not until they watched Marlene and I strip off all our clothes. Debbie decided to strip down to her panties so Marie finally decided to follow suit.

Marlene complimented me on my choice of entertainment for the evening but Marie asked why I chose a nude beach. They all laughed when I told them that Marlene and I had come up with the business plan while sitting on the floor nude so it seemed like a fitting for our first meeting.

Marlene and I decided to go swimming in the moon light; Debbie and Marie decided to take off their panties and go with us; swimming wasn't really what we had in mind but that was fine since we had all been fucking together one way or another. We formed a small pod by of us squatting in the water so the other two could sit on our laps. We bobbed in the water, kissed and fondled each other until I was hard as a rock. Marlene and Debbie tried fucking me by straddling my lap but if was difficult to get enough traction to do much more than just penetrate briefly but we certainly had fun trying. The girls walked close to me coming out of the water to hide my hard-on although I don't think anyone would have cared.

On the way back to our hotel Marlene treated me to one of her excellent blow jobs while Marie and Debbie wallowed about in the back seat. We dressed just enough to get us to the elevator and then to our room. Once in our room we turned off the lights and opened the sliding doors to the patio; the moon was high and bright enough to light the entire suite. We stripped off our remaining clothes and walked out on the patio; there is truly something very special about seeing a beautiful woman nude and bathed in moon light.

The mood of the evening was so special that there was only one thing left to top it. I led Marie from the patio to the king sized bed then posed her on her side with her arm bent to support her head. I returned to the patio and led Marlene and Debbie inside; Debbie stood by the bed while I sat Marlene down close to her mother.

"There is something the two of you have been avoiding for quite some time and I think now is the time for you to address it. Debbie and I know and the two of you know what you want to do."

Marlene touched her mother' shoulder, "Will is right Mother I've wanted you since the first time I put the two of you together. I was just afraid you would be disappointed in me."

"I know darling, I have felt the very same way. Let's put all that behind us now."