The Mother-In-Law Ch. 06: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie pulled her daughter close and kissed her open mouth; Marlene stretched her long body along side her mother's. Debbie and I stood beside the bed and watched as the beautiful sight of a mother and daughter unfolded before us; as their lips continued to express their passion and tenderness Marie opened her legs for her daughter's hand to slip through the thick patch of pubic hair and into the juicy folds of her cunt. Marie moaned and pulled her daughter closer pressing their breasts together; Marlene's fingers sunk deep in to her mother's well leaving the ball of her hand pressing against her large clitoral sheath. Marie began slowly grinding her hips in response to the stimulation of her daughter's probing fingers and pressing hand.

Marlene began kissing her way down her mother's long body; she kissed and suckled the breasts where she had once fed on her mother's sweet milk. Marie, like her daughter, had hyper-sensitive nipples and loved for them to be suckled, kissed, and nipped. Her daughter's attention to her nipples caused an increased sense of urgency in her cunt; her natural reflex was to grab her daughter's hand, press it tightly against her cunt, and buck her hips uncontrollably until millions of tiny cells exploded throughout her body.

"Oh yes baby, that's the way Mommy likes it!"

Marlene was on her knees continuing her journey; Marie opened her legs wider as her daughter's kisses got closer to her pubic mound. Marie's cunt was not uncharted territory to her daughter. On several occasions Marlene had guided my engorged cock through her mother's glistening, pink furrow; she guided my cock in to the entrance of her mother's birth channel. Marlene had touched her mother's pussy, she had tasted her mother's sweet nectar on my cock, and smelled her mother's aroma on my face but she had never kissed her mother's swollen, puffy vulva, her beautiful, cascading labia, and she had never sucked her mother's large clit in to her mouth and flicked her tongue over it.

With Marlene between Marie's legs Debbie and I took places on each side of Marie so we could kiss and play with her beautiful, full breasts. Marie began to purr like a kitten. We couldn't see exactly what Marlene was doing to her mother's cunt but whatever it was she used her full face; her fingers seem to be busy also. The result was that Marie was crying out primal sounds and bucking her hips into her daughter's face; her head shook from side to side, her arms flayed about until Debbie and I restrained them.

In just minutes it was all over; as Marie lay on the bed completely spend her daughter raised her head from between her mother's legs and smiled up at her. Marlene lower face was glistening with her mother's juices; Debbie and I moved to take advantage of the aroma and sweet nectar on Marlene's face. After a brief rest and refreshments Marie had her turn with her daughter; her turn in the saddle produced the same results it had had with Ronnie, Claire, and Debbie.

The event in the hotel cemented the bond between Marlene and her mother. Their relationship grew stronger and that strengthened the bond between the four of us and our new business endeavor. Every year we held our executive meeting in a new location around Florida. My mother-in-law's grand kids run the business now.