All Comments on 'The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 05'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know this story is set in the US...

...but I find it hard to believe that after all this these boys are still calling the women that they have fucked or even while they are fucking them 'Mrs Baker' etc.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
So Hot

This is an erotic fantasy...tell it as you want. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another amazing addition to the story. I hope there r 20 parts

amazing well done sir.

Only saw one typo. U wrote god u meant good

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - fantastic

every chapter gets better and better. very hot!!! can't wait for chapter 6!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why?

why is this in incest group ? mother doesn't want son is only using him to fuck his friends-she tells him she wants jason the next day not him- this is not a mother son love story -ricky should just go his own way

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Very hot!! Please take your time and check you spelling and your train of thought. You can tell you are getting excited writing it. Keep up the good work. You are making all of us readers horny!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Sexy HOT!!! series. Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I'm glad there wasn't any more sex with Jimmy and am looking forward to future mom/mom encounters between Carole and Andrea. Five stars!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 5 years ago
HOT

Great story, loving it, hope there are many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HATE TO BE A......

I really hate to attack your buzz, however this really kills mine. With the over use of the title of Mrs.xxxx ,while a young man is fucking her brains out, dumping cum into his friends mother body..... it dampens (after the second page ) the mental image of lust. There comes a time , even in a relationship of incest where the adult use of first names is SCREAMED FOR,it is far more naturel. The over use of "mommy" ,may work well for you, but I think you beat the shit out of that point.... OVER USE . It detracts from the overall after a few pages .

Trust me while a young man when involved in a sexual relationship with a local milf, I actually NEVER used the term ........ MRS..... it would also kill her buzz of the moment.

Otherwise, I found this enjoyable read, please keep writing..... ;)

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
HOLLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

I LOVE IT. KEEP GOING,

IT'S WELL DONE ,AND GET'S 5+.

..THANKS..

USAF

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

Well at least Ricky got to fuck the same time his mother was fucking her "boy-crush". Seriously? And when Ricky is standing there embarrassed about not sporting an erection, you couldn't have his mother given his a blow-job? Maybe insist that the two of them take a shower together? You seem to be avoiding having Ricky and his mother fuck. Hopefully that will change in the next chapter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The sensitivity, sensual and sexual chemistry between mother and son is beautifully described to the point that it is almost felt by this reader. Although the mother has already broken her word (anal/tongue only with son), he appears not to remember/notice. The adoration, respect, and sense of ultimate love and affection between mother and son is truly remarkable. So far, this series is definitely an incestuous love story between mother and son with enough self-confidence and security in the relationship that they can express feeling for others without fear of hurting the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous