All Comments on 'The Mountain Cabin'

by happygoddess

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is my fantasy

I could have written this from my own fantasy, but never could I have articulated it so well. Few writers have found the balance for role play in their characters. I fantasize about being sexually submissive, but never humiliated or living my life as anything other than an equal partner. I can imagine Holly as Austin as equal outside of playtime. You managed to capture that balance with very organic transitions that can only come when both partners respect and deeply love each other. Perhaps I will find the courage to ask my partner to read it. I rarely reward stories with five stars, but I wish that there was a sixth star to give to you.

happygoddesshappygoddessalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am so glad my writing was meaningful for you, and I truly appreciate your kind words. I hope you and your partner can fulfill all of your dreams together.

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
This was hands down the BEST STORY I've read on this site!

This was hands down the absolute BEST STORY I've read on this sight!! I absolutely loved it!! It wasn't crude and you did a good job of describing the look, the emotions& the sensations to the point that I felt as though I was observing the scenes as they unfolded. I found myself getting lost in the story like I do in the books I read. I found myself sitting with a goofy grin on my face because you brought the emotions out in your story. I loved that it was a couple very much in love. It takes trust to be able to put yourself in a man's hands that way. I do hope that you will write more stories because I for one would love to read them. Thank you for your submission. I look forward to more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous