The Mountain Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time stretched out as all I could concentrate on was trying to handle him. I kept marveling at all of the things we were doing that not only had we never done, but that I had never thought we'd do. I couldn't wait to see what else Austin had planned for us.

Finally, he withdrew on a wordless shout. I gasped in a breath, filling my lungs. I would have sunk onto the floor, but he held me under my arms and brought me to stand in front of him. Wrapping his arms around me, he prevented me from collapse as I got my bearings.

Looking up at him, I was startled. His face was alive with lust, blue eyes bright. He hadn't looked at me like that in a while, and not this intensely. "You have been a very good girl," he said in a voice heavy with promise. "I'm definitely ready for you. Tell me what you want."

"Sir...I want whatever you want to give me," I said shyly. I didn't have any idea how to articulate how much I was enjoying this.

"Not good enough, my love," he chastised, tightening his arms around me. "Tell me what you want me to do." His eyes were practically glowing. I could feel his desire between us, like a steel rod.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I want...I want what you've been giving me. I want all of you, your power, your dominance, everything you're willing to exert over me." I swallowed, my throat suddenly dry. "A lot of pleasure, a little pain...everything." My face flamed as I could no longer meet his eyes. This was it, where I would find out how far he wanted to take it.

Austin tipped my chin upward with his fingertip. "Look at me, Holls," he said, his knuckles grazing my cheek. Reluctantly, I did so, not sure what I would find.

Everything that had been there was still there, but I could see the undercurrent of love and acceptance. "Get ready, my beauty," he whispered. Then he was kissing me.

Nearly weak with relief, I let him take my mouth, tongue slipping in and dancing with mine. The stubble on his face burned as it scraped my lips, my chin, but I loved the feeling. I found the growth to be a sexy addition to his already gorgeous features. One of his hands covered the back of my neck, holding me in place; the other slowly slid down my back to my ass, cupping it and kneading. I was touching his chest lightly, teasing a nipple, tracing his muscles.

Breaking the kiss, he planted his hands on my hips, lifting me up off the ground. I yelped as he threw me onto the bed. Austin crawled over top of me, caging me in as he held himself above me on straight arms, forcing my legs apart as he knelt between them. My heart pounded as I realized that this was right out of my fantasy the night before.

He saw my expression. "What is it, pet?"

"I...this is what I was thinking of last night," I stuttered. "You, like this. Taking from me." I forced myself to hold his eyes as an exultant look crossed his face.

He took a quick swipe with his tongue at my nipple, which had hardened almost painfully. "I think it's time to fuck," he declared. His reached into my soaking folds, spreading my slick wetness around. Humming approval at what he found, he smiled, his dimple flashing. I was captivated as he licked my juices from his finger, closing his eyes briefly. "You taste so good."

Sweeping his hands under the backs of my thighs, he yanked my legs apart, mounting me, holding me open and ready for him. My ass left the bed as he pushed my legs upward and rammed his cock deep inside of me.

I screamed, my pussy clamping down hard on him. Pleasure coursed through me like a shock wave, my eyes rolling back in my head. I was overwhelmingly full of him, stretching to accommodate his size. It seemed impossible that I could contain him; even though I had been doing it for a long time, things were somehow different now. He held still, stone-faced, gauging my reaction. A frozen moment stretched between us, the only movement my heaving chest.

I couldn't take it. "Please, Sir," I begged.

A triumphant smile broke across his face, just this side of cruel. "What would you like, my pet?"

"A hard fucking," I said purposefully, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Then you will have it," he responded, baring his teeth.

With savage ferocity, he began to pound me, beyond anything I had ever experienced from him. The angle helped him hit my sensitive center with every stroke. The loud slaps from our bodies slamming into one another filled the room. I was rocked with explosive sensations as he pistoned in and out relentlessly, enjoying the sight of him above me.

He let go of me, falling onto his forearms above me. His weight crushed against my chest as I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. Shifting, he pinned my wrists above my head, holding himself on an elbow as his other hand wandered over my chest. He never broke the punishing rhythm.

Then, to my amazed delight, the hand that had been teasing my nipples ran upward across my collarbones, and clamped around my neck. It wasn't hard enough to completely cut off my air, but definitely carried some force with it. I expended a precious breath with a deep moan, closing my eyes, falling over the edge as I came apart in his arms.

The orgasm tore through me. I tightened my thighs around Austin's waist, screaming his name. My pussy greedily clamped around him, trying to encourage him to come with me. I shook uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure continued. I didn't remember ever having a release this satisfying.

Finally, it receded as I drifted downward into myself, a deep sense of gratification unfurling in my core. I opened my eyes to find him right above me, having stopped, resting inside me. I knew he had not yet come, which was amazing. He looked proud, almost smug.

"I love making you come," he breathed, kissing my cheek. But then he turned stern.

My stomach fluttered as he shook his head slowly. What had I done, or failed to do?

"I told you not to deprive me of your eyes," he rebuked me. "You closed your eyes just as you came. How can I get to enjoy you that way?"

I cringed. I hadn't even thought of it. He pulled out, kneeling at my feet, leaving me empty and yearning for the sense of fullness I had just had.

"I was very happy hearing you scream for me," he said, a wicked note in his voice. "But I cannot tolerate rule-breaking."

"I won't do it again, Sir," I rushed to assure him.

"No, you won't. Because I'll teach you a lesson." Taking me by surprise, he grabbed my waist and jerked me to the edge of the bed, rolling me over onto his lap, facedown, balancing me on my hips. The rest of me was half on, half off the bed, struggling to find balance.

I froze as his hand began massaging my ass. "You must be punished," he crooned in a silky voice.

I shook like a leaf. I had no idea what to expect. My mental question was quickly answered as he dealt the first slap, landing open-palmed on my smooth bare flesh. I cried out, stretching involuntarily, pressing my face into the bed.

Another smack as he hit the other side, massaging again where his hand had struck. "Count for me, pet," he commanded.

"Two," I whispered, still trying to adjust to the pain.

"Louder," he demanded, dealing another blow. The pain was excruciating, delicious.

"Three," I said in a voice stronger than I felt. Smack! "Four!" I yelled.

"That's it," he encouraged. The slaps continued, each harder than the last. Incredibly, I was getting aroused again, feeling wetness coating my bare pussy lips.

"Nine!" I shouted, shifting to try to rub my clit against his hard thighs. I was ready for another round.

The tenth blow struck, ferociously. I couldn't hold in a moan as pleasure arced through me. Austin reached around under my hips, finding my clit immediately and circling it. I shuddered.

"Why, you naughty girl," he grinned with a trace of admiration. "You're soaking for me. You like being punished."

"I like pleasing you, Sir," I responded, panting.

"Excellent answer. My own personal slut," he replied. My ass was on fire, and I didn't need to see it to know that it was bright red. "Your ass looks incredible, Holls," he said reverently, running a hand over it. The stinging only added to the arousal.

He hoisted me to a standing position, then planted his hand on my back, making me bend at the waist. I gratefully rested my face on the bed, hands reaching above me across the covers. Austin forced my legs apart. I heard him step back a little, giving a low whistle.

"Stand there," he instructed. I couldn't see him, so I didn't know he was going to bury his face in my pussy until he was doing it.

I shrieked into the comforter, the sound muffled. He licked along my folds with the same flat-tongued swipes he had used on my breasts, collecting juices and leaving behind unbelievable sensations. His tongue dipped into my hot canal, circling and thrusting. One of his hands wrapped around my thigh; the other flicked my clit at a furious pace. My knees weakened, trembling; I was afraid I would collapse. I felt another orgasm coming like a freight train.

Austin read my mind. "Come!" he ordered. "Come all over my face, my lovely. I want to see it."

My body obeyed. My back bowed, involuntarily pushing my ass backward onto his face. My knees locked as I shattered in front of him, moaning his name again over and over, like a mantra. I shook as I gushed onto his face while he lapped at my pussy, which made him chuckle approvingly. "Exactly as I wanted," he murmured, easing me down onto the bed.

I wanted to curl up and enjoy the post-orgasmic glow, but Austin had other ideas. Lifting me into a sitting position, he climbed onto the bed next to me. "We're going to fuck again, Holls," he said rakishly, lifting me once more.

"Sir...we are?" I said weakly as he held me aloft, lying on his back and settling me across his torso.

"Yes. How else am I going to fill your perfect cunt with come?"

I nearly had another orgasm on the spot. This was beyond my wildest dreams.

"I want you to ride me," he growled. "Ride me hard, pet. Milk me dry."

I reached between us, grasping his thick penis, maneuvering it upward. It was like velvet-covered marble. I positioned myself over it and sank onto it, purring low in my throat as he filled me again. "Fuck, you're so tight," he said, jaw clenched. I could see him already controlling himself.

"Thank you, Sir," I said proudly, planting my hands on his chest. I started swiveling my hips, grinding in circles around him. This was another treat, a position we rarely used. His hands splayed across my waist, running up and down my sides. I didn't know why he wanted us in it now, but I didn't intend for it to go to waste.

Tilting up and down, I began to ride him, at first carefully, then harder. I sat upright, trusting that his hands would keep me there, and moved in earnest. My tits bounced, his gaze locked on them, fascinated. On a hunch, I reached up and ran my own hands over them, gathering them upward. I flicked my nipples simultaneously, humming as the pleasure mingled with the feeling of riding him.

"Fucking hell," he barked. "That's so hot, Holls."

"That's the idea, Sir," I replied coyly.

Austin kept one hand on my hip, but the other one came around to the front. Using his thumb, he began rubbing my clit. I cried out, holding myself up from behind with hands on his thighs, or else I might have lost my balance from the added pleasure. Riding him was amazing; my weight was keeping him lodged firmly inside me, filling me to the hilt. He was intently watching himself disappear into me, heavy-lidded, lips parted. His ab muscles stood out in sharp relief, biceps seemingly impossibly large from my angle. I rode harder than ever.

Quickly, he sat up, enfolding me to his chest in a powerful embrace. I had no idea where his strength was coming from, but he began to match me with vicious thrusts. The angle was causing his pelvic bone to hammer my clit. I moaned his name over and over, one long breath.

"Wait for me, pet," he warned. "I'm close. We're going to come together."

"Oh, yes, Sir," I said fervently as he pounded me. Sweat coated his chest, his pectoral muscles sparkling with exertion. His lips smashed into mine, devouring me. The scent of sex was heavy around us as he drove into me mercilessly. I was battling the impending release, wanting nothing more than to achieve it simultaneously with him. I pulled back and bit my lip hard, trying to stave it off.

His eyes glazed over. "Now, Holly," he said in a cracked voice. "Come for me."

I let go of the struggle. A high scream burst from my throat as the orgasm ripped through me. My vision doubled, then dimmed with the impact it had on me. "Fuck! Austin!" I shrieked. I thought I would lose consciousness as I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder. He erupted inside of me, a strangled groan welling up into a shout bursting from him. I raked his back with my nails as my pussy pulsed hard around him, pulling continuous spurts of his hot seed out of him.

His arms stayed clamped around me as he fell back to the bed, out of breath. Our hearts thundered next to each other as I sank onto his chest, listening to his fragmented breaths.

We relaxed that way for a few minutes. I purred softly, becoming more aware of his huge biceps holding me in place. I lay across his hard chest, my face nestled into his neck, planting light kisses on his rough jaw. His fingers trailed over my back in small, feathery patterns. Gradually, our pulses slowed, and a blissful afterglow settled over us.

Eventually, he gently lifted me off of him and placed me to the side. He rolled to face me, skimming my cheek with his fingertips. "You're a fucking goddess, Holls," he said huskily. "That's the best sex I've ever had."

I blushed with pleasure at the compliment. "Thank you...Sir," I added, smiling. "I have to say the same. You were incredible."

"Austin, for now," he said softly, his thumb brushing my lower lip.

I paused, hesitant. "What happened...? Why did you do this, bringing me here and... this?" I asked, timidly.

He was silent for a moment, still idly caressing my face. Then he met my eyes. "Last night was a wakeup call," he admitted. "You showed me that I needed to do better."

I began to protest, but he put his thumb over my lips, silencing me. "In college, I was with this girl. One night, I went too far in bed. I had been meeting my goals in the gym, getting jacked and proud of it. But I didn't know my own strength. I ended up bruising the hell out of her, drawing a little blood. It looked like a beating." He sighed. I couldn't contain my shock. Sympathy welled up in me for the younger Austin, scared of what he was capable of doing.

"It made me sick to see what I had done to her. I was ashamed and fearful. She said it was okay, but I knew she didn't really think so. Not long after, we broke up. I never wanted to do that to a woman again. When you and I met, I swore I'd never hurt you. It would have killed me to do the same thing to you as I accidentally did to her.

"But then our sex life started getting into this routine that I didn't know how to break out of. I wanted to do more with you but didn't really know how to ask or what you wanted. I was terrified of it. Then you had those questions, and I reacted without taking advantage of the opportunity to talk. And last night... fuck, that was hot watching you." I smiled, hiding it against his side.

"But it was a message. You weren't doing it for my pleasure, you were doing it for your own. And that, I knew was a warning sign. It didn't take a genius to put the pieces together to figure out what you wanted. I had to do something, something big. I wanted to do this with you without hurting you. I rented this cabin—we're in the mountains, secluded so it can be just us. I'm sorry about the drugs," he said apologetically. "I thought it would add to the experiment, but you took longer to wake up than the dosage said, and I realized it was really stupid. It was a cop-out move, letting me show you instead of telling you. Plus, it could have been you having a bad reaction to it."

"Austin," I said softly, kissing his cheek. "This has been an incredible experience. You've been magnificent. It's exactly what I wanted...everything has felt so good."

"Even the spanking?" he asked, teasing but with a note of apprehension.

"Um, you saw for yourself what the spanking did to me," I said, reddening again.

"I love that you trust me exercising this kind of power over you," he said quietly. "It means a hell of a lot."

"I love that you've enjoyed it..." I answered. "Sir."

His eyes flared with lust. Growling, he rolled over on top of me, pinning me again. "We have all weekend."

"Like I said, I have no plans...except to spend it with you," I grinned.

His kiss ravaged my mouth shamelessly. It was going to be a great three days.

12