All Comments on 'The Mountain Ch. 03'

by MariLeigh

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good story. can not wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Horrible pair of people

Would that their prisoner find a way to kill them both. And it's easy. A simply blow to the throat. Dead and done. This is dragging badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good.

Please don't stop writing. We all want more!!!!!!

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
More

The story intrigues me so please continue. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoying the storyline

Please continue. This looks like it can build into an interesting story. Already some mystery going which I also like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

This is getting very good. I appreciate the mystery and that all is not as it seems on both Lucy and Warder's sides. Looking forward to finding out more!

MariLeighMariLeighabout 7 years agoAuthor
My First Bad Review!

I think that means I'm doing something right! Thanks to all who are reading. It's a work in progress. Chapter Four is almost ready to submit and it's the one I feel like I've been working up to!

MissKittyFMissKittyFabout 7 years ago

Eagerly waiting foe the next installment!

Sherrybaby14Sherrybaby14about 7 years ago
Love it

I am really enjoying this story! This has been the best chapter so far, honestly you set the stage so well here I don't even think you needed the first two! Very excited to keep reading and see where this goes

mexfulmexfulabout 7 years ago
Loving it

Am seriously enjoying this story. I like that Warder is intuitive enough to recognize when she's shutting him out. A less perceptive captor/antagonist might think that her tense body language means he's winning, but Warder recognizes it as a defence mechanism. And moves to break it down.

I also really like how the power relations between them as individuals extends outwards to be reflected in the power relations between their respective communities. Ie, not only does he dominate her one-on-one, but his people dominate hers.

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm not thrilled that he's moved straight to another woman for a quick "fix," but then I do like men who are fixated on only one woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really liking the story

Keeps me intrigued and wanting to know more. However as to length I don't like stories that have no ending. At some point it needs a end (not that you are there yet but I always need a conclusion). Looking forward to the next chapter.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Love love love this story.

Hell this dude must have one enormous willy, cause we already know it's not his cooking and it can't be his personality, cause he ain't got one, but he sure seems to be some weird kind of chick-magnet. Except that our heroin seems to always land up on the side that repels. Ooh, just had this image of her smacking the wall high-speed in reverse every time she tries to get near enough to stab him. Not pretty.

This background vein of hints you keep dropping so nonchalantly went really 'wow' and doing a jig on the richter's here at the end for me. Very happy. Gonna go paint my vehicle now. Grumble. Life sux. Until next chapter of course.

DesiredSmileDesiredSmileabout 7 years ago
This is Perfect...

Your writing is flawless. I can not wait for your next chapter. Simply outstanding story you have here.

Anoname13Anoname13about 7 years ago
Definite favourite!

One of my favourite ongoing stories here ever since Ch. 01 :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, I just love the dynamics (and your fantasy, I guess, world?) . :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love

Really loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep writing!

I like that this is different than most of the stories i've read on here. i appreciate good world building, and think you're doing a good job so far. Please keep posting! also i liked the longer chapter, helps the reader get into the story a bit more and keeps us reading! Looking forward to how this story develops!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Setting...

I love the setting... good job on the details and almost keeping it secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again very well written

You should consider a novel. You could soften the sex a tiny bit and I think you would find a publisher.....or leave the sex, it worked in 50 shades. You are a very good writer. I am a writer, I know these things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are different so different than the rest .your focus on character building without telling about their past and leave it completely to the reader to decide about each characters their action and to reach to the conclusion why the characters are being so is amazing

the characters their feelings at each moments the details its comes as a fresh breath

also you should go for publishing your work it deserves more audience than larger than offered here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

am too late here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't need to soften the sex (ignore the previous comment). Excellent story building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I‘m curious about the story, it’s very reminiscent of Addison Cain’s “Shepherd” series.

Whitley4343Whitley43437 months ago

I'm enjoying the story so far, there seems to be a lot of information that hopefully comes to light in the future. Mysteries about the mountain people(many mysteries), what Lucy was really doing, why the Islanders are essentially prisoners on the island. I'm here for it, there just so much unknown to the reader. Typically the readers tend to have more insight into the story that all the characters, not the case so far.

LangeannLangeannabout 1 month ago

I hope you finish this story! It’s really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMariLeigh@MariLeigh
840 Followers
I'm back at work on The Mountain and sharing some details about new stories in the same world on my website at www.marileighcrane.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES