The Mountain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MariLeigh
MariLeigh
837 Followers

"Don't be silly, darling," she'd said, crushing his lover-like ambitions.

Later, she had been the one to ask him, but he had rebuffed her attempts, aware now that he was meant for something different. This was all they could give each other. Hard, brutal fucking, designed to release the tension of their relative positions.

Grace moaned beneath him and shifted her body. He couldn't tell whether she was urging him on or trying to dislodge him. He didn't care. With a final hard thrust, he came, emptying himself into her with a growl. Finished, he stood and pulled on his pants, intended to leave her before she could threaten or cajole him again.

"It was a mistake to take her," said Grace, still lying prone on the bed. "You're confused because she's different. You probably like the idea of protecting her. But she'll break in here despite your efforts, and you'll break trying to keep her."

"If I want your counsel, I will ask for it," Warder cautioned her. He left her without a backward glance.

MariLeigh
MariLeigh
837 Followers